Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (44293 Views)

I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Zchi1052(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by money121(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Handsomebb: 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
YOU ARE ONLY AN ELEMENT OF DESTRUCTION WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY, always find things to cool your temper when aroused. take a walk, leave the house, go to friends place. do anything to let the moment pass.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
Well I have no care to give
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Quaddafi29: 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Marriage is a one way to wahala with these so called digital ladies. It's not easy to have a cool marriage where the lady was a street lady.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by descarado: 6:52pm On May 22, 2021
Had it been its the wife.......
20 pages loading.

Wonder what's holding their tongues

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by highbee02: 6:54pm On May 22, 2021
I remember the day my sister in-laws slapped and stonned me in Ibadan, I ran before I was eventually caught by thugs at Ojoo. I just sent their daughter packing, now I'm living peacefully, the children will locate me later. I can't come and kee myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by abbey621(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
If everyone bothered to read the story well well, you would see that this case is a mixture of poor parenting, poverty and frustration. The man definitely has a point but why would you let anger take away any chance of you having a life at all? The wife, her mother were just not worth it, not only have you killed someone but now your freedom and life might end soon.

LESSON TO YOUNG MEN OUT THERE? THE WOMAN YOU SEE, FELL IN LOVE WITH IS ONLY IN LOVE WITH YOU BASED ON CONDITIONS. Once those conditions are not met, you will discover her true colors. The remaining question is whether you'll react in bad and crazy way or behave in a logical yet smart way......May God help us all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Ghast12: 7:03pm On May 22, 2021
Jesus
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by saintmm(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2021
They are all birds of the feathers, it's only unfortunate that the deal had to end through the spilling of someone's blood!
RIP to the deceased.
Judgement to the criminal in-law.
Lesson to the loose and uncultured girl that facilitated her mother's untimely death.
Never let anger control you rather control it; it will always end in 'had I know?'
The Holy Bible says ' a man that ruleth his spirit is stronger than he that conquers a city's

I rise
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:15pm On May 22, 2021
Stowaway:
Hmmm
if u had audio and video msgs of apostle Joshua Selman, papa OYEDEPO and all winners pastors etc plus Korean series in your hard disk
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 22, 2021
Fellow Nigerians, especially the females, know this and know peace; marriage is not compulsory, it is a choice. Don't get married because other people are getting married, marry because you want to and you are ready to. Don't rush.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2021
Let me juust be single abeg..
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by oriewanbe: 7:27pm On May 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never understand how some men are unable to manage their mother-in-laws'.

It's only natural that you may have an overly domineering mother-in-law that will not only interfere in your marriage but also incite her daughter; your wife.

The frustation of not having a young male's lotion water their rusty canal is enough to turn an average mother-in-law into a witch.

I have and will always advice men with such cases to do everything in their power to bed such a mother-in-law, and to bed her real well.
That is the only secret to converting an interfering mother-in-law into an ally.

It works and will always work.
This your advice strong o grin grin
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by CHoccolaTE: 7:29pm On May 22, 2021
Just look at the plenty lies the useless fool was telling.

He just brought out the knife to scare her but she died.

His life is over. Thank God he has a huge case already hanging on his neck that police will never overlook.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Useless man. They were not even legally married sef.

I don't know the kain yeye waka all these small girls embark on that bring them in contact with riffraff like this one. Now it has led to her mother's untimely death. Very unfortunate.
They like bad boys na when good guys approach them they start playing games meanwhile bad boys are chopping steady

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Twelfthman: 7:33pm On May 22, 2021
Smh

Pathetic
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by SweetCuntess: 7:33pm On May 22, 2021
See wetin poverty dey cause. Shey any mother fit enter rich man house to fight am ni?

And if in an abusive relationship, run for your life and if you wanna go carry your things, do so with Police.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by SweetCuntess: 7:35pm On May 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

They like bad boys na when good guys approach them they start playing games meanwhile bad boys are chopping steady
pls just shut d heck up! There are stratas that some can't penetrate and simply gotta settle where they find themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Focusmind: 7:39pm On May 22, 2021
I fear to have confrontation with people that handles work tools - farmers, butchers, mechanics, welders, carpenters, forknisers, plumbers, mason, iron benders and factory workers.

Some of them do have serious anger problem and using offensive weapons is always easy for them under slightest provocation.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Benediction777: 7:47pm On May 22, 2021
TotoGame:
Yoruba Amaka miscreants

Killing themselves since the days of oduduwa
Unfortunate person sighed!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:55pm On May 22, 2021
Shameless daughter living with a cultist who never paid her bride price has just caused the death of her mother.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by zinny377(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
A very unfortunate situation...
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
It is too late
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by omolola100(f): 8:10pm On May 22, 2021
oga oo
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by ChiefSosa(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2021
RIP

1 Share

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2021
Nah only god go purnish u

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Originalsly: 8:16pm On May 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Useless man. They were not even legally married sef.

I don't know the kain yeye waka all these small girls embark on that bring them in contact with riffraff like this one. Now it has led to her mother's untimely death. Very unfortunate.

Read again!...... the mother is riffraff .... to be prostituting her daughter .... the daughter is riffraff .... he knew it and decided to make her his wife .... and agreed to pay bride price... bride price for riffraff... they're all riffraff.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2021
Mayng01:
Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect is a member of a notorious cult group in the area. He was also one of those who led hoodlums to burn down Atan Ota Police division and killed the Divisional Crime Officer on October 21, October 2020, during the Endsars protest”.

Hmmmm! The above has described the journey of your life henceforth. It is just the end of the road for you, no doubt about that.

The claim looks like a lie. He was walking freely all the while, suddenly he just became one of the killers and arsonists! Two, he willingly surrendered and now sounds remorseful, albeit too late, he went too far.

For the mother-in-law, I don't have much to say.
“ It is unfortunate she died. She was the reason my wife was misbehaving. Before we met, my mother-in-law used to send her (wife) out to sleep with men. I met her in the process”.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2021
Finally she is no more your wife. You have succeeded in giving her to another man
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Boyooosa(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2021
Police report says, they arrested him after thorough investigation, his confession reveals that he turned himself in...hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo / Boys Who Target Secondary School Girls For Marathon Sex, Arrested / South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.