Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (44158 Views)

I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by TotoGame(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2021
Benediction777:
Unfortunate person sighed!!!

U're a modafucker
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by donbenie(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Is that goodnew have eluded gun state
O suu MI Ooo.......
Shut up angry
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by manikspears: 8:36pm On May 22, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/why-i-stabbed-my-mother-in-law-to-death-suspect/

Share the picture if the idiot so we can know that he is harmed and dangerous and kill him at sight.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
Wait hol up nigga, hol up, so the girl claimed to be 19yrs when they met but she is presently 17yrs? So how old was she when they started fucking?
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by AuroraB(f): 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Useless man. They were not even legally married sef.

I don't know the kain yeye waka all these small girls embark on that bring them in contact with riffraff like this one. Now it has led to her mother's untimely death. Very unfortunate.
these girls want nothing but to mature and get married to any male, tueh!
They full ground for this region. I don't know what they think they are missing out on shocked sad
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by isaiahethan: 8:46pm On May 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nawa oh..so what you are saying is that the woman ran into the knife or what??

The best thing is to use the idiot to feed animals in the zoo. Keeping him in police cell is a waste of time
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Ishilove: 8:52pm On May 22, 2021
Originalsly:

Read again!...... the mother is riffraff .... to be prostituting her daughter .... the daughter is riffraff .... he knew it and decided to make her his wife .... and agreed to pay bride price... bride price for riffraff... they're all riffraff.
Lol.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Ishilove: 8:53pm On May 22, 2021
AuroraB:
these girls want nothing but to mature and get married to any male, tueh!
They full ground for this region. I don't know what they think they are missing out on shocked sad
It seems regular sex is their motivation. Abi, what else can we think?
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by AuroraB(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2021
Ishilove:

It seems regular sex is their motivation. Abi, what else can we think?
That's all they want out of life.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Blackdisciple(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
Jail straight...

You usually bully her that was why her people came for you and you killed her mum so "chew on that"
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 22, 2021
there is no "Why"!

You are just stewpid grin grin grin grin grin grin

Life Imprisonment
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by chlowi(f): 9:08pm On May 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nawa oh..so what you are saying is that the woman ran into the knife or what??

This question reminds me of Nigerian police grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by jacquelintorres: 9:13pm On May 22, 2021
sad
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by tubolancer(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2021
post=101960814:

You can run, but you can't hide forever.
The evil you have committed will haunt you for the rest of your life.
What a wicked animal.
May you rot in hell swine.
Ogbeni calm down.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by SatanBoss: 9:19pm On May 22, 2021
i believe the guy.
too bad it ended up tragic
but this sentence make no sense abobi
[s]My wife and I have been together for two years. I was preparing to pay her dowry someday[/s]
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Charly68: 9:31pm On May 22, 2021
Baby mama is not your wife..no dowry paid yet you kept saying your wife...when you did do the needful the woman advised her daughter to find her level and that grieved your soul...others like you will learn that it is criminal to keep somebody's daughter without doing the needful. Trust Nigerian police ,they can charge you for kidnapping or holding a woman hostage unlawfully ..they have their own way of criminalizing anything and everything . All I can say to you now is to pray for forgiveness and see if God can show mercy through the judge that will determine your case . Pray that they won't give you a judge that likes smoking weed before trying any criminal case ...if not you are finished legally speaking
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2021
He should have controlled his temper.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by adecz: 11:05pm On May 22, 2021
What do you expect when
you marry olosho❓

The play strictly for cash↩

No Romance without finance❓
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2021
God' we need good news for our dear Country
Enough of all these gasbag since 2020 undecided
O sun mio kiss
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by EndRape2(f): 12:56am On May 23, 2021
You are a curse thing, you want to sleep with your mother inlaw, reason why some of you men, never succeed in life.

Damaged soul you need help and deliverance.

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=101960793] shocked

I'd never understand how some men are unable to manage their mother-in-laws'.

It's only natural that you may have an overly domineering mother-in-law that will not only interfere in your marriage but also incite her daughter; your wife.

The frustation of not having a young male's lotion water their rusty canal is enough to turn an average mother-in-law into a witch.

I have and will always advice men with such cases to do everything in their power to bed such a mother-in-law, and to bed her real well.
That is the only secret to converting an interfering mother-in-law into an ally.

It works and will always work.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Vireani79: 3:58am On May 23, 2021
justscorchone:
Wait hol up nigga, hol up, so the girl claimed to be 19yrs when they met but she is presently 17yrs? So how old was she when they started fucking?

Yoruba gals begin to Bleep on time
Some from 13yrs old or lower
I have lived amongst them in Lagos
So I know this for a fact
They will be calling their so called boyfriend who are older guys broda mi till u see belle
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by sylve11: 6:56am On May 23, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Person never marry, come get mother-in-law.

you sef nor fear? cool
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by menacetosociety: 7:35am On May 23, 2021
Originalsly:

Read again!...... the mother is riffraff .... to be prostituting her daughter .... the daughter is riffraff .... he knew it and decided to make her his wife .... and agreed to pay bride price... bride price for riffraff... they're all riffraff.
U are a bit slow if u believe this murderer.......

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Raxxye(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2021
You are an idiot and a murderer!
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by vito30(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2021
All thwawr things na poverty
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Lekan1o1: 8:06pm On May 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Shameless daughter living with a cultist who never paid her bride price has just caused the death of her mother.

My sweet preshy wink
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2021
You think I'm preshy, I am not.....it's long she hasn't come online.
Lekan1o1:

My sweet preshy wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by BadBradley: 7:55pm On May 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never understand how some men are unable to manage their mother-in-laws'.

It's only natural that you may have an overly domineering mother-in-law that will not only interfere in your marriage but also incite her daughter; your wife.

The frustation of not having a young male's lotion water their rusty canal is enough to turn an average mother-in-law into a witch.

I have and will always advice men with such cases to do everything in their power to bed such a mother-in-law, and to bed her real well.
That is the only secret to converting an interfering mother-in-law into an ally.

It works and will always work.
son of perdition. Child of a million cross border fathers
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect by Lekan1o1: 11:46pm On May 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You think I'm preshy, I am not.....it's long she hasn't come online.

Oh ok .. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks / Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.