Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Schooling In Lithuania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schooling In Lithuania (603 Views)

Schooling In Dominica Republic / Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schooling In Lithuania by dilezy(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2021
Good day friend's.... My cousin is about making plans to leave the country... Is destination Lithuania, I have few questions to ask and hope I get answers here... From those who are there and the elders In the house..
1. He will be 33 this year August will they accept him for undergraduate program.
2. He is applying to stay at Klaipeda city, how is the place.. work and schooling, life costs there
3. Admission close 2nd of next month if he apply now can he still get it...
3. someone introduce him to a guy who is from Ghana and he school there, the said guy will be helping him process the admission, to pay half of the agent fee before he commence...
4. I heard they dont have an embassy bin nigeria, who does the Ghana agent tends to work it out..

Pls kind need help with this questions.

1 Like

Re: Schooling In Lithuania by kofoworolad2(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2021
dilezy:
Good day friend's.... My cousin is about making plans to leave the country... Is destination Lithuania, I have few questions to ask and hope I get answers here... From those who are there and the elders In the house..
1. He will be 33 this year August will they accept him for undergraduate program.
2. He is applying to stay at Klaipeda city, how is the place.. work and schooling, life costs there
3. someone introduce him to a guy who is from Ghana and he school there, the said guy will be helping him process the admission, to pay half of the agent fee before he commence...
4. I heard they dont have an embassy bin nigeria, who does the Ghana agent tends to work it out..

good day there is already a study in Lithuania thread find it in the travel section and ask your question
and no its not true we have a VSF that helps with visa application and all in Nigeria (LEKKI)

1 Like

Re: Schooling In Lithuania by YungLasaint(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2021
First there's a thread about Lithuania in the travel section.

I recently wanted to apply for MR University but their portal is closing on 31st.

I wrote to the school and they have me information, tell him to write to the school.
There's a VSF office in Lagos which you could process everything there.

That's what the admission lady told me.

You can do it yourself without any agent.

dilezy:

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? / Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) / As a Nigerian Living In Ghana, Is It Possible To Travel To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.