Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer (1496 Views)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by Speaklove: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Well, I believe in Allah, the creator of Jesus and all other Messengers. I also believe Jesus is a man 100% and God 0%.

It is not what you believe that is the problem, but it is weather he in whom you believe ever exist, whether he is the creator of the heavens and the earth.
Wether he can save you from death, 
wether he has the keys of death and hades, Wether he can deliver your soul from death and hades, Wether he his the king of glory to whom the eternal gates of zion open for on their own accord,
Wether he is the I AM THAT I AM ,

THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, THE BEGINING AND THE END, Wether that one in whom you believe is not falsehood but THE FAITHUL AND TRUE,
THE MYSTERY OF ALL AGES, THE ETERNAL HOLY SPIRIT, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, THE LAMB UPON MOUNT ZION WHO REDEEMED MANKIND BY HIS OWN BLOOD, WHO DIED, AND IS NOW ALIVE FOREVERMORE.

ASK YOUR SELF WETHER HE IS THE ONE, IF NOT START SEEKING THE TRUTH SO THAT YOU EYES MAY NOT BE SHOCKED BY THE THINGS IT WOULD SEE,
so that your ears might not be troubled by the things it would hear, so that your legs may not tremble, so that your heart may not be troubled, WHEN YOU STAND on the day of judgment BEFORE the throne of the TRUE  GOD  and seeing

"THAT ONE IN WHOM YOU TRUST "

ALSO  STANDING TO BE JUDGE BY THAT THE ONE YOU are REJECTING now
SO THAT YOUR SOUL MAY NOT SHARE IN THE  LAMENTATIONS  THE SORROWING  OF THAT DREADFUL DAY.

I PRAY THAT GOD WOULD HAVE MERCY ON YOU, AND CAUSE HIS LIGHT TO SHINE UPON YOUR HEART SO that you CAN SEE THAT THESE WORDS ARE THE WORDS OF ETERNAL LIFE AND NOT DECEPTION.

PEACE
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Speaklove:

It is not what you believe that is the problem, but it is weather he in whom you believe ever exist, whether he is the creator of the heavens and the earth.
He exist, this we are sure! And of cos, He is the creator of all that exists.

Wether he can save you from death, 
wether he has the keys of death and hades, Wether he can deliver your soul from death and hades, Wether he his the king of glory to whom the eternal gates of zion open for on their own accord,
Wether he is the I AM THAT I AM ,
He created death and destined all to die after this lifetime expires according to their destinies. Even Jesus is not free from dying. He blesses whoever He wills and He punishes whoever He wills.

THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, THE BEGINING AND THE END, Wether that one in whom you believe is not falsehood but THE FAITHUL AND TRUE,
THE MYSTERY OF ALL AGES, THE ETERNAL HOLY SPIRIT, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, THE LAMB UPON MOUNT ZION WHO REDEEMED MANKIND BY HIS OWN BLOOD, WHO DIED, AND IS NOW ALIVE FOREVERMORE.
My LORD is not subject to His creations. He does not sleep nor slumber. Far is He from dying as His existence is continuous. Most of all this names are derogatory and shows weakness in your God. My LORD is not ancient of days. He does not grow old. He does not need partners. He does not die. He does not share Himself in to three. He needs no human blood to save his creations.

ASK YOUR SELF WETHER HE IS THE ONE, IF NOT START SEEKING THE TRUTH SO THAT YOU EYES MAY NOT BE SHOCKED BY THE THINGS IT WOULD SEE,
so that your ears might not be troubled by the things it would hear, so that your legs may not tremble, so that your heart may not be troubled, WHEN YOU STAND on the day of judgment BEFORE the throne of the TRUE  GOD  and seeing

"THAT ONE IN WHOM YOU TRUST "

ALSO  STANDING TO BE JUDGE BY THAT THE ONE YOU are REJECTING now
SO THAT YOUR SOUL MAY NOT SHARE IN THE  LAMENTATIONS  THE SORROWING  OF THAT DREADFUL DAY.

I PRAY THAT GOD WOULD HAVE MERCY ON YOU, AND CAUSE HIS LIGHT TO SHINE UPON YOUR HEART SO that you CAN SEE THAT THESE WORDS ARE THE WORDS OF ETERNAL LIFE AND NOT DECEPTION.

PEACE

Allah says what means:
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Qur'an 3:85
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by Speaklove: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
AntiChristian:
He exist, this we are sure! And of cos, He is the creator of all that exists.

He created death and destined all to die after this lifetime expires according to their destinies. Even Jesus is not free from dying. He blesses whoever He wills and He punishes whoever He wills.

My LORD is not subject to His creations. He does not sleep nor slumber. Far is He from dying as His existence is continuous. Most of all this names are derogatory and shows weakness in your God. My LORD is not ancient of days. He does not grow old. He does not need partners. He does not die. He does not share Himself in to three. He needs no human blood to save his creations.

It's not about what you say or think or claim
IT IS ABOUT WHAT IS THE TRUTH, THE REALITY AND THE LIFE

AntiChristian:

Allah says what means:
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

John 12:44-48
[44]Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.
[45]And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.
[46]I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
[47]And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
[48]He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Speaklove:

It's not about what you say or think or claim
IT IS ABOUT WHAT IS THE TRUTH, THE REALITY AND THE LIFE

John 12:44-48
[44]Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.
[45]And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.
[46]I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
[47]And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
[48]He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Alhamdulillah, Muslims believe in Jesus as a Prophet of Allah to the people of Israel of his time.
We believe in other Prophets too from Noah, Moses, Abraham,.....
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by Speaklove: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah, Muslims believe in Jesus as a Prophet of Allah to the people of Israel of his time.
We believe in other Prophets too from Noah, Moses, Abraham,.....

Jesus is more than a prophet ;he is the son of God ,the messiah the savior of your spirit .
No one apart from him can save you my friend.
Please stop hardening your heart please
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah says what means:

Just imagine your allah claiming to be a lover of islam, did you ever see Jehovah and Jesus Christ telling people to accept Judaism or Christianity?
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Just imagine your allah claiming to be a lover of islam, did you ever see Jehovah and Jesus Christ telling people to accept Judaism or Christianity?

Where did Allah say He is a lover of Islam?

Show me that statement?
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Speaklove:

Jesus is more than a prophet ;he is the son of God ,the messiah the savior of your spirit .
No one apart from him can save you my friend.
Please stop hardening your heart please

I believe Jesus on his own can't even save himself. Remember he said in John i can of my own self do nothing...

And many times Jesus was worshiping God himself.

Why will I worship someone helpless who worships another superior God in times of fear?

May Allah guide you to the truth!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by GreatAxeMan: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Everything about the life of Jesus, including His prayer life, was meant to serve as a lesson and an example for Christians to follow.

Jesus prayers were meant to instruct Christians so that Christians would know how to communicate better with God:

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”

Matthew 6:5 to 8

Allah on the other hand is the author of evil, sinfulness and adultery.

In fact, allah actually warned his slaves that if they don't sin, he will wipe them out of existence!

Why would I worship something as evil and ugly as allah?

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5SyRIufSx0mYbkqc97iRtf.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

I believe Jesus on his own can't even save himself. Remember he said in John i can of my own self do nothing...

And many times Jesus was worshiping God himself.

Why will I worship someone helpless who worships another superior God in times of fear?

May Allah guide you to the truth!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Everything about the life of Jesus, including His prayer life, was meant to serve as a lesson and an example for Christians to follow.
Yes, the Christian fathers should kill their sons in other for someone else somewhere to be saved!

Jesus prayers were meant to instruct Christians so that Christians would know how to communicate better with God:

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”

Matthew 6:5 to 8

If this was true so how did people wrote about Jesus's prayers on the mountain and in seclusion? Was Jesus praying loud for them to hear?
Did Jesus ever prayed in his room with closed doors?

Your specialty is to abuse for Jesus! This is the only skill Christianity imparted in you. And you are good in it.
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by GreatAxeMan: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
Yes, the Christian fathers should kill their sons in other for someone else somewhere to be saved!

Look at this stupid Abdool's brainless reasoning! grin Are Christian fathers gods? Why should Christians sacrifice themselves for the salvation of the world when Christ has already done so?

If this was true so how did people wrote about Jesus's prayers on the mountain and in seclusion? Was Jesus praying loud for them to hear?
Did Jesus ever prayed in his room with closed doors?

Every knowledge about Jesus needed to help Christians grow spiritually, including His prayers and miracles were written down for us in the Gospels. The same Gospels tell us that there are many more miracles and events Jesus was involved in, but they were too numerous to be included in the Gospels.

John 20:30 to 31

And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book, But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Your specialty is to abuse for Jesus! This is the only skill Christianity imparted in you. And you are good in it.

Can I help it if allah and his "prophet" are so worthless and useless? Why do you keep evading my questions about why allah has programmed you and all other slaves to live sinful lives?

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5SyRIufSx0mYbkqc97iRtf.jpg[/img]
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Look at this stupid Abdool's brainless reasoning! grin Are Christian fathers gods? Why should Christians sacrifice themselves for the salvation of the world when Christ has already done so?
Why does the Bible say "You are gods (Elohim)" in Psalm 82? Even before Jesus came many were Elohim already. So they can also die! And i agree that sons of God have no brain if they really came down to sleep with humans!

Every knowledge about Jesus needed to help Christians grow spiritually, including His prayers and miracles were written down for us in the Gospels. The same Gospels tell us that there are many more miracles and events Jesus was involved in, but they were too numerous to be included in the Gospels.
So who abridged the Books?

John 20:30 to 31

And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book, But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
In which Book? Book of John or the Bible? Like Jesus giving people booze in wedding right?

Can I help it if allah and his "prophet" are so worthless and useless? Why do you keep evading my questions about why allah has programmed you and all other slaves to live sinful lives?

From someone who believes everyone inherits sin from Adam! If your God made you inherit sin which you no nothing about does that not make you a sinner compulsorily? Nonsense belief!

The belief is in destiny!
The number of words you'll utter has been written. Everything has been written even your prayers and supplications!
Everything from start to the end!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by GreatAxeMan: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why does the Bible say "You are gods (Elohim)" in Psalm 82? Even before Jesus came many were Elohim already. So they can also die! And i agree that sons of God have no brain if they really came down to sleep with humans!

The Hebrew word Elohim which is used in Psalm 82: 6 is not understood by Christians to mean gods in the the divine sense because Elohim has other secondary meanings, depending on the context in which it is used. For example, the word Elohim is translated as “judges” in Exodus 21:6 and 22:8, 9, and 28.

Psalm 82:1 says:

“God presides in the great assembly; he gives judgment among the gods.”

It is clear from the next three verses that the word “gods” refers to magistrates, judges, and other people who hold positions of authority and rule:

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

Verses 6 and 7 of Psalm 82, warn human magistrates that they, too, must be judged:

“I said, `You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere men; you will fall like every other ruler.”

This passage is saying that God has appointed men to positions of authority in which they are considered as gods among the people. They are to remember that, even though they are representing God in this world, they are mortal and must eventually give an account to God for how they used that authority.

So who abridged the Books?

Abridgment means cutting a narrative short. Which of Christianity's doctrines is cut short in the Bible?

In which Book? Book of John or the Bible? Like Jesus giving people booze in wedding right?

You mean the same booze that allah will serve you with rivers of it in paradise while you are busy nacking hundreds of houris? grin

From someone who believes everyone inherits sin from Adam! If your God made you inherit sin which you no nothing about does that not make you a sinner compulsorily? Nonsense belief!

The belief is in destiny!
The number of words you'll utter has been written. Everything has been written even your prayers and supplications!
Everything from start to the end!

The belief says that allah will commit genocide against his loyal mûdslîmé Abdools if they refuse to commit adultery, fornication, rape, armed robbery etc! Allah is the chief encourager of sin for mûdslîmés!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Abridgment means cutting a narrative short. Which of Christianity's doctrines is cut short in the Bible?

Everything was cut short. Most of what happened when Jesus was 1 year to 30 years is still missing! Some of his signs were not even recorded.

You mean the same booze that allah will serve you with rivers of it in paradise while you are busy nacking hundreds of houris? grin

In Jannah there will be no intoxication. But Jesus's miracle included intoxication in the context!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by GreatAxeMan: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Everything was cut short. Most of what happened when Jesus was 1 year to 30 years is still missing! Some of his signs were not even recorded.

Everything needed to sustain the Christian faith from start to finish is recorded in the Bible. Which is why there is a curse on the life of anyone who claims to be a prophet after the ascent of Jesus. The Birth of Jesus ended the age of prophecy.

[img]https://images./7WNLKSedUT0ZqEiF4TiCv.jpg[/img]

In Jannah there will be no intoxication. But Jesus's miracle included intoxication in the context!

Then why is it that it is the same word which describes intoxicating wine in this world which is also used to describe the wine in Janna?

[img]https://images./1MvQVnvkeNYtNflcu6ulaQ.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2YY3gFrMTR6gxBpDVtV7uP.jpg[/img]
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Everything needed to sustain the Christian faith from start to finish is recorded in the Bible. Which is why there is a curse on the life of anyone who claims to be a prophet after the ascent of Jesus. The Birth of Jesus ended the age of prophecy.

So you mean some people fixed the Bible as it is today for you Christians? I really don't get where the Bible says anything that can translate to these your statement above.

Then why is it that it is the same word which describes intoxicating wine in this world which is also used to describe the wine in Janna?

Do you expect it to be translated to grape juice as it is in the Hausa Bible for wine in Jesus's miracle?
Jesus changed water to Grape Juice!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by GreatAxeMan: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

So you mean some people fixed the Bible as it is today for you Christians? I really don't get where the Bible says anything that can translate to these your statement above.

Yes, the Bible was written by men acting under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit who instructed them on what to include and what to leave out.

That's why the Bible is a complete Book unlike allah's book of lies which has many verses and chapters missing and which was never intended to be written in the first place! I bet you idiots don't know that the koran is bid'a (innovation) because your "prophet" never ordered you to compile it!

[img]https://images./GuuRTK0pp9gUYdTXj4Xvg.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4Svum3Qiz8g7u2MUHAKsV6.jpg[/img]

Do you expect it to be translated to grape juice as it is in the Hausa Bible for wine in Jesus's miracle?
Jesus changed water to Grape Juice!

Thank you for agreeing that the intoxicating wine on earth is similar to the intoxicating wine of paradise!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did Allah say He is a lover of Islam?

Show me that statement?

Bobo are you now saying allah is no more a Muslim that shown interest in Islam? Guy you funny sha, so allah never shown supernatural interest in Islam abi grin
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo are you now saying allah is no more a Muslim that shown interest in Islam? Guy you funny sha, so allah never shown supernatural interest in Islam abi grin

Where did Allah says He is a Muslim?

Show me that statement?

It seems you were bathed with the water of lies since birth!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Yes, the Bible was written by men acting under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit who instructed them on what to include and what to leave out.

Holy Spirit? Stop telling lies na! Have you read Luke 1:1-4? It never mentioned any Holy Spirit.

Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[a] among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

That's why the Bible is a complete Book unlike allah's book of lies which has many verses and chapters missing and which was never intended to be written in the first place! I bet you idiots don't know that the koran is bid'a (innovation) because your "prophet" never ordered you to compile it!
grin

Did Jesus told his disciple to write the Bible? Was Jesus even aware of any book called the Bible? Jesus didn't even know anyone called Paul, Luke and Mark. Bid'a kee you there! grin

Thank you for agreeing that the intoxicating wine on earth is similar to the intoxicating wine of paradise!
Screenshot the agreement and keep it in folder for future use!
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Show me that statement?

The bolded below answereth your question

Quran 3:19

Indeed, with Allah religion is Islam, and those who were given the Book did not differ except after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves. And whoever defies Allah’s signs [should know that] Allah is swift at reckoning

Ask your alfa who did allah sent his prayer request to since he's not a Muslim and lover of Islam that prayed for muhammad

Quran 33:56

Verily, God and His angels pray for the prophet. O ye who believe! pray for him and salute him with a salutation

You will surely get sense here on Nairaland be rest assure of that
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by Speaklove: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The bolded below answereth your question

Quran 3:19

Indeed, with Allah religion is Islam, and those who were given the Book did not differ except after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves. And whoever defies Allah’s signs [should know that] Allah is swift at reckoning

Ask your alfa who did allah sent his prayer request to since he's not a Muslim and lover of Islam that prayed for muhammad

Quran 33:56

Verily, God and His angels pray for the prophet. O ye who believe! pray for him and salute him with a salutation

You will surely get sense here on Nairaland be rest assure of that

Acts 4:10-12
[10]let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole.
[11]This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
[12]Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Only faith in Jesus can save you ,
I know you will fight this but it is the truth that you would soon discover .

Many are like you but now they know better but it is too late to repent .
Turn to Jesus now that you have the opportunity sir .

Jesus has been waiting for you even though you have persecuted him .
He is knocking at the door of your heart -let him in .

Your ancestors know better now
And you will too someday -only let that day be soon
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:31am On Apr 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Show me that statement?

I don show you oya say something abi your 1-0-1 fasting is affecting you
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by Speaklove: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2022
For god so loved the world he gave his only son that whosoever believe in him should not perish but have eternal life .
Re: Five Objectives Of The Ministry Of Every Believer by Speaklove: 4:01pm On Feb 25
OPEN YOUR HEART

(1) (2) (Reply)

GCK Live In Lome, Togo: Abundant Life Through Christ / Terrible Arguments For The Exsitence Of God / Image Of The Cross: Best Eclipse Picture Seen Yet? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.