Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. (1370 Views)

That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways / Nigeria Immigration And Prison Nonsense - Hnd And Bsc Dichotomy / Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. by moshoodn(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2007
My people the happy days have been,and will always be.

HND graduates are now at par with their Bsc. Counterparts.

I'm a living example.
Re: No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. by ishmael(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2007
moshoodn:

My people the happy days have been,and will always be.

HND graduates are now at par with their Bsc. Counterparts.

I'm a living example.

where are you working??
Re: No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. by moshoodn(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2007
I work with a renowned pharmaceutical.
Re: No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. by ishmael(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
moshoodn:

I work with a renowned pharmaceutical.

Good for you. But why did you say the discrimination has ended?? Simply because they don't discriminate in your company does nt mean they dont discriminate in other companies or the discrimination has stopped.
Re: No More Discrimination Btw Hnd And Bsc. by ElderLoLo: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
I am still thinking that discrimination between Hnd and Bsc in a govt, parastatls and agencies yet to be at par. Check out and veryfied from the presidency, Nairaland pls help us to find out from the appropriate avenue.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Database / How Can I Publish My Thesis Which Will Nullify Eistein Mass-energy Equation? / Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.