Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! (1265 Views)

Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account / I Can't Find Global Payment Service On My Payoneer Account / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by ThatPetiteChic: 5:54pm On May 22, 2021
Since last year December, I have been trying to verify my address on payoneer. I submitted my statement of account thrice and it was rejected based on the ground of "copy of a copy". I got a print out from the bank yet they said it's a copy of a copy.

Pls, help me before my account gets blocked.

Re: Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by ArcFresky(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2021
This one naa issue.

Which bank are you using?
Re: Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by craigkoel1989: 6:03pm On May 22, 2021
Drop your number i can help you out
Re: Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by ThatPetiteChic: 8:05pm On May 22, 2021
ArcFresky:
This one naa issue.

Which bank are you using?

GT Bank pls.
Re: Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by ArcFresky(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

GT Bank pls.
Go online and download it from their website... Then send directly to them.
Re: Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by azeez1271: 10:35pm On May 22, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Since last year December, I have been trying to verify my address on payoneer. I submitted my statement of account thrice and it was rejected based on the ground of "copy of a copy". I got a print out from the bank yet they said it's a copy of a copy.

Pls, help me before my account gets blocked.

Go to your bank and tell them you need a statement of account. Not the one you generate from mobile app. Text me after then
Re: Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by ThatPetiteChic: 11:50pm On May 22, 2021
azeez1271:

Go to your bank and tell them you need a statement of account. Not the one you generate from mobile app. Text me after then

I did that twice...a stamped copy from the bank. It was still rejected.
Re: Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! by emman44(m): 1:44am On May 23, 2021
Y not use voter's card or international passport?

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Capital To Start Charcoal Business / Don’t Start That Business Until You Are Sure You Have These Seven Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.