Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account (817 Views)

Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! / I Can't Find Global Payment Service On My Payoneer Account / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account by Crossedstar: 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
I recently got a payment from clickworker but Payoneer asked me to verify my account before I can access my funds. Under verification I was asked for passport or driver's license but I don't have any of those, can I use my nin probably the plastic one? Please this is urgent. Your suggestions are highly valued.

Re: Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account by samsard(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2022
Crossedstar:
I recently got a payment from clickworker but Payoneer asked me to verify my account before I can access my funds. Under verification I was asked for passport or driver's license but I don't have any of those, can I use my nin probably the plastic one? Please this is urgent. Your suggestions are highly valued.
If you have the plastic/permanent national identity card, go ahead and submit it.
Re: Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account by Crossedstar: 8:01pm On May 17, 2022
samsard:
If you have the plastic/permanent national identity card, go ahead and submit it.

Okay
Thanks
Re: Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account by Dramadiddy(m): 1:26am On May 18, 2022
NIN will not work, you need either an international passport or Driver’s license or voters card
Re: Help Me Verify To My Payoneer Account by Jegewi: 6:11am On May 18, 2022
Crossedstar:
get the above documents that you were ask to upload

(1) (Reply)

Join The International Association Of Home Business Entrepreneurs / The Major Difference Between A Successfull Man And An Unsuccessfull Man Is An Ability Of One To Fors / Do You Want To Sell Your Business? Do You Need Money Urgently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.