Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (57479 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Friend22(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2021
jantman:
Hashabiah
Friend22

Imagine you are leaving in your own home, surrounded by enemies who do not speak the same language with you, people who do not share the same faith with you and they hated you so much and they vow that you and your family do not have the right to exist.

During 1967 all the Arab countries combine themself and wage war against Israel and tried to wipe them off.

They proclaim and shanted that they will not recognize your right to live as a human. Some even vow that they will wipe you off the earth. How with you feel? How with you react?

Can both of you answer me?

Was Israel even in existed before 1948?

Do you know how they came to that land?.
Do you?!

I think I am tied of explaining this over and over again.
If Israel want to claim land they should go to Europe-Germany to be specific.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 5:17pm On May 23, 2021
divinecode101:

Mohammed ( burning in her fire) caused all these rvbbish

So glaring , you are not normal .
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by urchcoded(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2021
PervertProphet:

Story for the gods. Illinformed Headslamming Muslim. Go and read.
what's your point?
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Deborah98(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2021
[s]
PervertProphet:

E pain am. Go and read illiterate like MuhamMad.
[/s]
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by elbarond(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2021
God bless Israel.
Sons of alahkubar must be reasonable for once.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by gassbee: 5:31pm On May 23, 2021
This is from US Secretary of state

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Tzar(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2021
If we as non jews remove all biases, we will realize nobody can tolerate the occupation & apatheid that Palestinians have endured. They were the few that accomodated Jews after WWII & the holocaust. Its not their fault that the land changed names from Canaan to Israel / Judea to Palestine (during the Roman Empire).
Sadly, just like apatheid South Aftica, the west has surgically given life to the occupation and take over of Palestine.
I think the solution is for the Palestinians to cut their loss & Israel to become magnanimous in its dominance by dividing the land equally. Unfortunately, both sides want it their way or no way.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Kosoco(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2021
mu2sa2:
God created us all. No people have a right to reduce other people to the status of slaves. The Zionist in Isreal cannot continue to practice racism and apartheid against Palestinians, Christians and muslims alike, and expect to have peace.
do you know what Israel have done for Palestinian in aid. Go and research wild.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 6:06pm On May 23, 2021
PervertProphet:

Anyone who follows a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad needs to be abused. They are senseless even animals don't do that.

Say another thing .. we are not moved by that.

This is what your previous leaders and your fore fathers have been saying and that name MUHAMMAD still flourish like gold . Can you tell me the name of your forefathers ; who know them ? They have been forgotten grin

It means you will be lost same way your previous people got lost and that Name MUHAMMAD will still flourish .

Guy , YOU LOST IT AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ; DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 6:12pm On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
my dear there's more to all these than we see and hear... My confusion is just as great as my fears. Why does God feel comfortable seeing humans war against each other, Nations against Nations, language against language,race against race and still answer a loving Father. Isn't He the maker of all things (living and nonliving) why is there enmity among people He created,is He really aware of all that is happening now? The killings and ruins this war has caused. We need answers my dear.
One mistake we all make is that we believing that God meddles with the affairs of men.
He only comes in when invited.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 6:14pm On May 23, 2021
Friend22:

Was Israel even in existed before 1948?

Do you know how they came to that land?.
Do you?!

I think I am tied of explaining this over and over again.
If Israel want to claim land they should go to Europe-Germany to be specific.

you talking like the world began In 1948.
You are the one talking like an ignorant person here. There is nothing to explain

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by k4kenny(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
smallsmall:

What is this misguided, pseudo-Christian Fanatic saying? grin grin

Let me address Joe Biden:
Sir, you are becoming an embarrassment, too soon into your presidency!
To hinge Peace on such Utopian pedestal, is arrant nonsense.

'Israel Right to Exist' is not in question, stop using that as an excuse to justify APARTHEID and GENOCIDE.

How can anyone in their sane mind subscribe to that bunkum that a Nuclear Power Israel, will be threatened by 'stone -throwing' Palestinians or crude, home-made Rocket-firing Hamas?
How can any intelligent person conclude that Israel, with bomb-dropping F-35 Fighter Jets and an Iron Dome Patriot System to protect its Air-Space from any incoming Home-made Rocket, is under any sort of threat of existence?

Is it Arab States like Egypt or Saudi Arabia who are ALLIES of Israel that are threatening Israel's right to existence or is it UAE or other hypocritical Arab States that sabotage the creation of the State of Palestine at the back but express condolence outside, that are a threat to Israel's Right to exist?

The truth is that even America's Existence is currently under threat by Israel, if it tries to make Israel do the Right and honorable thing (Set Palestine Free!), anyone in Doubt of this statement should go and read the israeli-Policy document titled : The Samson Option.
Israel is a threat to World Peace and it has stated categorically, as a "Matter of State Policy", that it will NUKE the Whole World, rather than listen to reason from other nations of the world, concerning the Palestinians.

This terrorist, Zionist State has now even proclaimed that if you criticise them for doing wrong, you will be labelled as "Anti-Semitic" and would be either prosecuted, jailed or killed! Imagine the level of intolerance that the Zionist Regime has attained?

What is wrong in allowing over 7Million Palestinian people to have their own country, their own Government, control their own borders and own their own sovereignty? Must it be a Live or Die situation for Israel? How can anyone in their right sense says Palestinians must be exterminated, for Israel to live? How Evil and satanic is that?
As a Christian, l cannot justify that to Christ and Conscience.

But make no mistake about it, 7Million Palestinians are not just going to disappear suddenly, Israel is just digging its own long-term Grave [/b]because the time will come when even Israelis Citizens are the one that will decide that they have had enough of the Zionist Murderers in charge of Israel because the current strategy of Israel is UNSUSTAINABLE over time.
[b]Yes, many Palestinian lives would have been wasted by Israel and people like Joe Biden, who have the capacity to change the situation but blindly support Israeli Genocide, have the Blood of the innocent on their hands and heads

God bless you for this. I've never seen a group of more myopic people like these Nigerian Christians. Supporting an apertheid regime because if religious sentiments. See them jubilating like fools because of what Joe Biden said as if that makes it okay for the Zionists to forcefully displace people from their ancestral homes.

Maybe our ignorant Zionist terrorists supporting Christians think it's only the Muslims that are being oppressed by these pigs. Even Palestinian Christians and Jews are also under Zionist oppression.

God's people my foot.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
Tzar:
If we as non jews remove all biases, we will realize nobody can tolerate the occupation & apatheid that Palestinians have endured. They were the few that accomodated Jews after WWII & the holocaust. Its not their fault that the land changed names from Canaan to Israel / Judea to Palestine (during the Roman Empire).
Sadly, just like apatheid South Aftica, the west has surgically given life to the occupation and take over of Palestine.
I think the solution is for the Palestinians to cut their loss & Israel to become magnanimous in its dominance by dividing the land equally. Unfortunately, both sides want it their way or no way.
see collect all the lands from israel n give them just Jerusalem, the fight will end.
If you observe when muslims try to pray in jerusalem, they literally bring soldiers to disperse them.
All this lies of They are stealing lands are not selling. That's what turkey's president n media wants you to believe.
The fight is just don't desecrate Jerusalem.Give us Jerusalem so we can rebuild solomon's temple that's all.
All those lies you guys are saying are for those who don't know the origin of the feud. But relies on lies given to them by UN history books.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
Kosoco:
do you know what Israel have done for Palestinian in aid. Go and research wild.
don't mind them, they harbour a terrorist group called hamas to be causing harm here and there and hamas use the people of palestine as a shield after causing havoc and they begin to shout like crying babies here and there claiming victims.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by urchcoded(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2021
PervertProphet:

You should be answering that question.
Also, Abraham, one of the Hebrew Patriarchs that Muslims stole and also claim for themselves was long on that ground. Even the Canaanite record outside of the Bible record talks of the Hapiru (Hebrew) people who lived there. The Arabs relatively conquered the lands from the 7th Century Christ Era(CE) while Abraham and His people had been on that land as far back as the 15th Century Before Christ Era (BCE)
the bible was clear, they sent spies to canaan and saw people living there in peace na what's all these Nonsense you are saying? Abeg I no get your time this evening. I'm not a muslim anyway. I no Dy use religion beclouded sentiment dy reason.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by FILEBE(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2021
doffman:

Say another thing .. we are not moved by that.

This is what your previous leaders and your fore fathers have been saying and that name MUHAMMAD still flourish like gold . Can you tell me the name of your forefathers ; who know them ? They have been forgotten grin

It means you will be lost same way your previous people got lost and that Name MUHAMMAD will still flourish .

Guy , YOU LOST IT AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ; DEAL WITH IT.
Pervertprohet. Doffman, youngpresidooo
Will this settle it?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict#:~:text=The%20history%20of%20the%20Israeli
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by NeverLost: 6:27pm On May 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!
just a reminder , Israel is not a Christian nation, they don’t believe in Jesus Christ , they don’t use the Bible that you preach , they don’t practice the gospel . The Jews killed Jesus
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Coldshisha: 6:27pm On May 23, 2021
844frrr:
[i][/i]..

Write it down

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.