Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (57352 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Feggie3: 7:40am On May 24, 2021
compton11:
which corner?

Corner ko ,corner ni
That righteousness boy is a nincompoop!!! I regret ever taking him serious.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Gullah: 8:00am On May 24, 2021
Buliwyf:

They conveniently forget the many times Israel has been sacked. Even the Romans sacked it and razed the temple but nothing happened to them. But these religious zealots will tell you that nothing can happen to Israel bla bla bla forgetting that Israel only flexes it's muscles against small and technologically disadvantaged countries. The day a big country decide to take them on, it will be like Rome all over again. No belief in god can stop it then.
The Romans sacking Israel just like the Assyrians and Babylonians before them was according to God's prophecy. He said it would happen to them and it did. He also said they will be dispersed all over the world but he will gather them back to that land and He did in 1948. The same God has said that after they return to that land, no one will be able to conquer them ever again. So you better believe that's exactly how it's going to be. The only person that will try is the Antichrist who will invade Israel/Jerusalem and almost overrun them. For three and half years, it will look like the Antichrist is winning but God will fight for Israel and the Antichrist will also be defeated. Mark this, you may believe it or not but this Bible prophecy about Israel is being fulfilled everyday before our eyes. Israel will never be conquered and Jerusalem will never be the capital of Palestine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Gullah: 8:08am On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Let me give you a heads up never mix religion with political discussions it blinds objectivity.

You are not the only Christian here and not all Christian believe in Christian Zionism or buy that idea because some argue that the Jews should not have a state until the Messiah comes.

Also you have read Jewish works in the Bible so it is obvious that your head will spin a little.This is not a religious section this was concerning politics and history.Take this view to the religious section you are not more Christian than I am or many others who have decided to see this based on what history tells us not what the holy books chooses to tell us
Lol, Any Christian will always believe the Bible above any so called History books. The Bible has never been wrong about it's prophecies. Even what will happen in future concerning Israel and the world is already known by Christians because it's written in the Bible. That's why most Christians back Israel because they will ultimately win with God's backing and anyone who is against them will be on the losing side.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Emmadoc: 8:11am On May 24, 2021
emmysoftyou:
What is the difference between Judaism n Christianity?

The name and of course there doctrines.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by emmysoftyou: 8:30am On May 24, 2021
Emmadoc:

The name and of course there doctrines.
oga I asked a question ? What differentiates the doctrine?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by rhames(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The Philistines are not the present day Palestinians.

Also religion is not the main reason why there is a conflict.I think you should read the full history of everything before making blind opinions about a conflict you clearly do not know about

Start by reading Zionism and the ideology behind how the state of Israel came to be in 1948 and why Palestinians fled their homes.Read the full story

Just like me, you have a strong sense of history. I even advocate reading about the The Crusades, which was a senseless one hundred year war fuelled by a sentimental criminal pope Urban II in year 1095,for further understanding of these conflicts. The current conflict is fuelled by the Western governments and NATO for the purpose of controlling the flow of oil to their industries and economies generally. Sadly the Palestinians are being used as the baits and Israel as the bully for that purpose. The only headache they all have in that region is one: Iran. It has same military and nuclear capabilities and intelligence machinery as Israel. The Shiite Muslims have a clear majority in the Middle East even in the oil producing regions of Saudi Arabia.

Its not about the religious sentiments or hypocrisy. Its all about Palestinian Independence and an end to colonisation and politics of oil.

The same is tacitly playing out here in Nigeria where the foreign Fulanis are now in control of some local government down south. With the support of any Western power, they will give the rest of the country the same treatment Israel is giving to Palestine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 8:35am On May 24, 2021
FILEBE:

What failed? The link?

I meant what he shared cannot change anything , he just wasted his time to share the link cheesy
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Emmadoc: 8:37am On May 24, 2021
emmysoftyou:
oga I asked a question ? What differentiates the doctrine?

If you ask me na who I ask? I'm not a judaist
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by emmysoftyou: 9:41am On May 24, 2021
Emmadoc:

If you ask me na who I ask? I'm not a judaist
If you don't know, then stop telling the Christians that Israel is not a christian state if you can't differentiates their differences..

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Emmadoc: 10:23am On May 24, 2021
emmysoftyou:
If you don't know, then stop telling the Christians that Israel is not a christian state if you can't differentiates their differences..

So you think Christianity and Judaism is the same...

You are one out of the many problem we are facing in Nigeria.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jantman(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
So the solution is to oust them out just because you feel the land belongs to Jews abi? Please toss this your Zionistic nonsense before you start going contrary

I see that you can't even answer my question. I can also see that islam has really rotten your brain.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jantman(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Kindly ask for my religion and stop assuming.

Why would I ask for your religion, you ignorant fool.

If you say biblical stupidity.

What are islam the religion of blood and death?

Your prophet muhammed is a dead prophet who wrought a qu ran that has become a curse to the human race.

Islam has truly rotten your brain

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jantman(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2021
Deborah98:
my dear there's more to all these than we see and hear... My confusion is just as great as my fears. Why does God feel comfortable seeing humans war against each other, Nations against Nations, language against language,race against race and still answer a loving Father. Isn't He the maker of all things (living and nonliving) why is there enmity among people He created,is He really aware of all that is happening now? The killings and ruins this war has caused. We need answers my dear.

Deborah
If not for Almighty God, the devils would have succeeded in wiping out all the Jews. It was Almighty God that has kept the jews in existence till this days.

The Arabs has been very wicked against the Jews since the begining of their existence. To make things worse Islam has sown so much wickedness in them and make them backward. Check out every nation that embrace islam, it has been nothing but blood and death. If you think I am lying check out northern Nigeria, you can see how backward and untractive the north is today. Northern Nigeria has nothing to write about except poverty, violence and death

About your second question, the prophetic book of the Holy Bible has already answered your question. All the violence, killings and wars are just the evil works and influence of the Evil one (Satan)

Almighty God who is the master of manipulator permmited pain and suffering for the purpose of discipline to perfect creation.

All the troubles of this world is to prepare men to the perfect and eternal home, and the constant repeated blows of pain and suffering are intended to keep our spirit awake in his unstable painful world.

Pain and suffering are bitter as poison, but it is also known that sometimes the antidote of a poison is itself a poison.

Suffering and death will increase as long as man disobedience increase. We Humans want to rule the earth without the help from the creator of the earth in this way we have brought ourself and creation into sufferings.

In our current state of struggle in pains and suffering our spiritual life will develope and we can learn many necessary lessons to the perfection of the new creation.

Look (Roman 8:28)
All things work together for good to them that love God.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Hashabiah: 11:23am On May 24, 2021
[s]
jantman:

I see that you can't even answer my question. I can also see that islam has really rotten your brain.

[/s] Your comment is baseless and stupid. For your information, that land belonged to the Palestinians before the UN gave Israel authority to establish itself in 1948. What the UN did was unfair and wrong. Accept this and your life will be better
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Hashabiah: 11:25am On May 24, 2021
[s]
jantman:

Why would I ask for your religion, you ignorant fool.

If you say biblical stupidity.

What are islam the religion of blood and death?

Your prophet muhammed is a dead prophet who wrought a qu ran that has become a curse to the human race.

Islam has truly rotten your brain

[/s] You assume I am a muslim just because my views run contrary to your abi? Wallahi your sanity is questionable
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jantman(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Your comment is baseless and stupid. For your information, that land belonged to the Palestinians before the UN gave Israel authority to establish itself in 1948. What the UN did was unfair and wrong. Accept this and your life will be better

You be bad belle person

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jantman(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You assume I am a muslim just because my views run contrary to your abi? Wallahi your sanity is questionable

Your hate cannot destroy the Jews. Take it or leave.

Israel will forever be and will always be.

So be it

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by emmysoftyou: 1:07pm On May 24, 2021
Emmadoc:

So you think Christianity and Judaism is the same...

You are one out of the many problem we are facing in Nigeria.
I never said they're the same..
But where Judaism stopped Christianity continue..
Oga you must have a points before you said something that's why I asked you so I can learn more..

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Emmadoc: 1:18pm On May 24, 2021
emmysoftyou:
I never said they're the same..
But where Judaism stopped Christianity continue..
Oga you must have a points before you said something that's why I asked you so I can learn more..

But is Israel a Christian state?

You know this too well, but just choose to create a fuss.

Alright I agree with you, Israel is a Christian state... Case closed.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by emmysoftyou: 1:28pm On May 24, 2021
Emmadoc:

But is Israel a Christian state?

You know this too well, but just choose to create a fuss.

Alright I agree with you, Israel is a Christian state... Case closed.
oga Israel is practicing Judaism and they're not a christian state..
But you have refused to learn..

Judaism, Christianity and Muslim belongs to abrahamic religion..
But Muslim seem to be weird different from the two religion..

Oga , I'm just trying to cure your ignorance by knowing what you have to say..
Pls try to do more research so you can educate yourself more.
Case closed
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Ikpongiton: 5:21pm On May 24, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Hungry brainwashed gullible fool like you. Drop ur aza make i bless u with 20k make u go chop grin
where will you take 20k to give out, when you are drinking water from the same pond with cows and poo in the open field like goats
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Emmadoc: 7:31pm On May 24, 2021
emmysoftyou:
oga Israel is practicing Judaism and they're not a christian state..
But you have refused to learn..

Judaism, Christianity and Muslim belongs to abrahamic religion..
But Muslim seem to be weird different from the two religion..

Oga , I'm just trying to cure your ignorance by knowing what you have to say..
Pls try to do more research so you can educate yourself more.
Case closed

Case reopened... Check my first comment, before you quoted me outrightly.

Check and comprehend, I said its not a Christian state, and you said you know...

So what point are you trying to make now?
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by sigiyaya112: 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
Ikpongiton:
where will you take 20k to give out, when you are drinking water from the same pond with cows and poo in the open field like goats
Ewu i am a confirmed IGBO boy but dont wont since i cant afford 20k. But know it that i can pay you 20k monthly for doing nothing till the end of this year grin grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2021
doffman:

So glaring , propher mohammed ics a conman and not normal .

Yes we know

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 8:30am On May 25, 2021
divinecode101:

Yes , We all know, We Christians are practising false religion, We only attack Muslims because we are jealous of them. DONT LET ME LIE , AM TIRED TO BE A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED TO SEE ISLAM AS THE MOST ACCETABLE RELIGION DESPITE OUR CONSTANT FALSE ATTACK ON THEM. PLEASE MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS , LET US ADMIT THAT WE HAVE FAIL.

Confession time grin
So now , you now know the truth .

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Samsonklin(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!
The same Isreal filled with different gods? Abeg talk another story biko
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2021
gassbee:
Isreal alone cannot unilaterally defeat Turkey militarily talkless of more nations joining, u think dis is stil 1967

Talk is cheap.... Try Israel at your own risk
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by gassbee: 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Talk is cheap.... Try Israel at your own risk
try n do a little research on Turkey's military capabilities. This is not Hamas wey Isreal dey chance o
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 10:00am On May 27, 2021
doffman:

Confession time grin
Yes , We all know, We Muslims are practising false religion, We only attack Christians because we are jealous of them. DONT LET ME LIE , AM TIRED TO BE A MUSLIM BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED TO SEE CHISTIAN AS THE MOST ACCETABLE RELIGION DESPITE OUR CONSTANT FALSE ATTACK ON THEM. PLEASE MY FELLOW MUSLIMS , LET US ADMIT THAT WE HAVE FAIL.
MOHAMMED IS A FAILED AND USLESS LEADER!
Yes we all know!!
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 11:38am On May 27, 2021
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 11:44am On May 27, 2021
divinecode101:

Yes we all know that I , divinecode101, a christian, used to change Muslims post and edit it to support my lies. Please don't count me serious , I AM NOT WELL, please ignore my stupidity and lie.
I Already know that my Christianity is a fake religion . PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLS.
Please , anytime I run mad again and change Muslim post , kindly tag this my post to remind me that my madness has come again.

This is serious . You really get problem grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by orisa37: 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
SUPPORTED.

However, BIDEN should COMMISSION the two STATES to be drawn up for the world to know their Boundaries. ISRAEL should include JERUSALEM WITHOUT DOUBT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.