Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (57472 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 23, 2021
doffman:

Dont worry guy .

When you did not placed your head to touch ground to worship your God in your lifetime , that your head will be forcibly touched ground in your grave and spread in the soil and the maggot will eat it for breakfast ; you will be nothing other than eating skeleton to face That God you have been mockering of ; and the worst thing for you is that JESUS will deny you and you will be in agony . Repent to God and stop behaving madly.

Don't you think abusing Muslim cannot solve any problem of yours ? You will be forgotten same way your leaders and your fellow people did .

Mohammed ( burning in her fire) caused all these rvbbish

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jaxin119: 2:31pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Stop mentioning me,I don't care.

wink
Please be guided.
cool

Hello Amazon Topaz. You have consistently made sense in all your arguments and positions. You are well read and objective I must complement. Thumbs up ���for a lady.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by mu2sa2: 2:33pm On May 23, 2021
Kosoco:
You are not current..... America cannot function without Israel Gods own people. Do you know how many nations have tried Israel and failed. USSR Egypt countless
God created us all. No people have a right to reduce other people to the status of slaves. The Zionist in Isreal cannot continue to practice racism and apartheid against Palestinians, Christians and muslims alike, and expect to have peace.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by bigfish3k: 2:41pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Thank you
I have read extensively on this and I will not support Isreali occupation of Palestinian lands.

It is a shame that world powers are turning a blind eye to this.The UN resolution doesn't support Isreali but the UN is a toothless bulldog that has no power and is at the mercy of the USA.Biden spoke with two sides if his mouth because some young democrats are calling out Israel.

What does your quoran say about Israel

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by generalwo(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!
..... Lol.... I like your aggression.... After all, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force ���

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by elijahkayode(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2021
dederocs:
YES, saying death to Isreal will make them want to kill you...we know Hamas a terrorist network, with it's affiliate Hizbolla, seeks to kill and destroy Isreal.

Salvation to Gaza terror

صِرَا طَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ  ۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّآلِّيْنَ
"The path of those upon whom You have bestowed HOLY/PURE Spirit, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray."
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 7)

ISA IS COMING BACK BE FILLED WITH POWER
holy spirit is the key
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by after4: 3:01pm On May 23, 2021
Oga, you are neither a French military man nor have their inventory, you are just being anti semitic, you have no proof to your claims
And as for your research, apart from what you watched in YouTube, what research have you done to come to this conclusion? Weather the US needs the iron dome or not is not my point, my point is that they don't have it. If no body if firing missile at the US soil, what about their embassies. Are you aware their embassy in bahgdad was bombed? The US do not have it and that has being my point.
I think am done with you
Buliwyf:

US do not need the Iron Dome as much as Israel does. So what is the use of getting it except for maybe research. It will be cost prohibitive to try to protect the US with such a system because the US is too large and nobody is firing rockets at them every day unlike Israel. But they have such similar systems on their aircraft carriers and battleships. Wasn't that my point from the beginning?

Why the merry-go-round? Maybe you should do a research on the most powerful militaries in the world to get the answer to who will win between France and Israel. The fact that you are ignorant of France's military capabilities tells me all I need to know about you. You are just boasting based on hearsay and not based on any deep knowledge of the subject matter.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 3:05pm On May 23, 2021
after4:
Oga, you are neither a French military man nor have their inventory, you are just being anti semitic, you have no proof to your claims
And as for your research, apart from what you watched in YouTube, what research have you done to come to this conclusion?
I think am done with you

Lol you are still learning. I thought you would have sent me the one you researched instead.

https://www.businessinsider.in/defense/ranked-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries/slidelist/51930339.cms

That is Business Insider. I can send you more links if you want. Like I said you don't know what you are talking about. You are just yapping. Ignorance is when someone compares France and China military to Israel. Boastful armchair war historians with zero knowledge. Keep talking about inventory let me keep exposing your ignorance grin

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by NofiuFade(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
This constant battles and wars freaks me out like what are they really dragging? And when are all these going to end come to think of it is God in support of bloodshed and waste?
The day they'll agree to end that war will mark the beginning of the end of this world according to prophecy grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by DestroyEvil: 3:15pm On May 23, 2021
Figure-head president! Oh, Trump the action man, we so miss the talkndo strong President!

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by sherif25: 3:18pm On May 23, 2021
lols, have you read about isreal, people in isreal sef dont believe in Jesus christ, i guess u are a christian.. people look for information b4 you speak.
Ausval:
Israel have what it takes to give all of them hot ,back to back to back

Israel has one of the strongest military power with sophisticated weapons and technology in the world

An average Israeli citizen can drive an armour tank and fire a rocket luncher

Plus Israel has a spiritual backing that those other nations don't have

The best thing for those other nations is to make peace with Israel

Trying to engage Israel in war is at the detriment of their own safety and existence

Don't go to war with a nation that has God's backing ...the casualties go kpor ooooo
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:22pm On May 23, 2021
bigfish3k:

What does your quoran say about Israel
How about you ask the muslims that question undecided

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:23pm On May 23, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Ok ma. Just be proud of Islam

wink
It is not by force to be a Muslim so just shut up and stop forcing beliefs on me or labeling me to be what I am not.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by bigcasava1(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2021
They don't have option but to accept or be roasted
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:26pm On May 23, 2021
jaxin119:

Hello Amazon Topaz. You have consistently made sense in all your arguments and positions. You are well read and objective I must complement. Thumbs up ���for a lady.
Thank you very much kiss

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:32pm On May 23, 2021
smallsmall:
I wish the current generation of younger Nigerians will learn to discuss issues, without resort to Abuse, Tribal and Religious sentiments but based on .

It disturbs the free flow of knowledge and intellect
I wish same too.
But I am optimistic because the younger generation across the world is becoming more and more sympathetic to the Palestinian cause

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Magmata: 3:49pm On May 23, 2021
smallsmall:

Most of you saying what l will term as "ignorant" here, are not Christians or learned in the Bible!
In summary, the current ZIONIST, JEWISH State of Israel, is not the same with The "Biblical Israel" which God called his Children, this is evident in the Bible itself!

First, Jesus said the Kingdom of God had been taken from the "Jewish Biblical Israel, and given to the Gentiles", when they rejected Jesus Christ's message.
That was the point when Biblical Israel became ALL who believed in the message and Salvation of Christ (The Gentiles).
-The current Jewish, Zionist State of Israel dont believe in the word of God, the Holy Bible.
They dont read the Bible but have created another Book for themselves, which they read and believe-in, called The TORAH.
They are not called Christians (a 'Label' you get called, if you accept and believe in Jesus Christ as your Saviour)
They dont exhibit any of the sterling qualities of Christians (Like Loving your Neighbour, as yourself, respect for Human Life, etc

So, Israel is a Jewish, Zionist State, worse than the worst terrorist state on earth and is not a Christian State or has anything to do with the "Biblical Israel" mentioned in the Bible and they are NOT Children of God of the Holy Bible.

Mine is a call to reasoning

Children of God or not, we are all human and we are all tenants as far as this earth is concerned.

To me, a bigoted professor of "cosmos" is basically not different from any other bigots, learned or not.

Any form of knowledge that will not collapse the walls of bigotry and prejudice (racial or religious) is nothing but polished ignorance.

Jews, Zionist, Hamas, ISIL, Bokoharam, Christians, Muslims... you and of course myself have something in common.

Yeah, we're all ignorant of one thing or the other, and that explains why all our solutions of yesteryears are the new problems of today.

If it's not liberating it is not the truth.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Empiree: 4:10pm On May 23, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

I am glad your Koran also admitted that Jerusalem is Jewish land.[
did you read my post on context or you just being silly?

Drop a link from Koran. I want to read it myself
DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL

Luke 21:22-24

"Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. Those in Jerusalem must get out, and those out in the country should not return to the city.

For those will be days of God’s vengeance, and the prophetic words of the Scriptures will be fulfilled.

How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days. For there will be disaster in the land and great anger against this people

They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Quran

"(It) may be your Lord that (may) have mercy upon you. But if you return to wickedness, We will return punishment. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed."

True Jews believe the Torah not Koran and their God promised them the land as an everlasting heritage. So, stop lying.
Hear from horse's mouth. You know better than this Orthodox Jewish Rabbi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ZCqOZGoH8

Third time, ke.

You don't even know what you are saying. Jesus prophesied that the jews would be scattered all over the world until the time of the gentiles is up. Jews have returned to their everlasting heritage and they are not going anywhere again.

Hadith?

We don't believe that BS that was written many generations after the death of Mohammed.
you are Christian now Jewish. Jews don't believe in your god. So what's your business with them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ffneB51jws

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jantman(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
This constant battles and wars freaks me out like what are they really dragging? And when are all these going to end come to think of it is God in support of bloodshed and waste?

Deborah
Many times I have asked myself. God, why did you made your first covenant people to live in a land, surrounded by enemies?

Deborah
Imagine you are leaving in your own home, surrounded by enemies who do not speak the same language with you, people who do not share the same faith with you and they hated you so much for no reason and they vow that you do not have the right to exist.

During the 19670 all the Arab countries combine themself and wage war against Israel and tried to wipe them off existence

Deborah. They proclaim and shanted that they will not recognize your right to live as a human. Some even vow that they will wipe you off the earth. How will you feel? How with you react?

Debby. Can you answer me?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by jantman(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
Hashabiah
Friend22

Imagine you are leaving in your own home, surrounded by enemies who do not speak the same language with you, people who do not share the same faith with you and they hated you so much and they vow that you and your family do not have the right to exist.

During 1967 all the Arab countries combine themself and wage war against Israel and tried to wipe them off.

They proclaim and shanted that they will not recognize your right to live as a human. Some even vow that they will wipe you off the earth. How with you feel? How with you react?

Can both of you answer me?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by bigfish3k: 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Why not find out about it yourself.I don't have strength to come and be typing long notes.You can use Google or YouTube to aid you.
I asked you because of the way you were supporting Palestine.

For your information I asked a mallam sitting near me and he said that Israel owns Jerusalem according to the quoran

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by calcal: 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
Ausval:
Israel have what it takes to give all of them hot ,back to back to back

Israel has one of the strongest military power with sophisticated weapons and technology in the world

An average Israeli citizen can drive an armour tank and fire a rocket luncher

Plus Israel has a spiritual backing that those other nations don't have

The best thing for those other nations is to make peace with Israel

Trying to engage Israel in war is at the detriment of their own safety and existence

Don't go to war with a nation that has God's backing ...the casualties go kpor ooooo

Also applicable to Yoruba and Biafra Nation
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Friend22(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize!
Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!
We know now.
When Fulanis come and chase away Igbo people from their land I hope you will say the same thing?
HYPOCRITES!
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Deborah98(f): 4:45pm On May 23, 2021
jantman:

Debby. Can you answer me?
my dear there's more to all these than we see and hear... My confusion is just as great as my fears. Why does God feel comfortable seeing humans war against each other, Nations against Nations, language against language,race against race and still answer a loving Father. Isn't He the maker of all things (living and nonliving) why is there enmity among people He created,is He really aware of all that is happening now? The killings and ruins this war has caused. We need answers my dear.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by sigiyaya112: 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
Ikpongiton:
the man u just called idiot,is more sensible than your entire generation.present and unborn.
Hungry brainwashed gullible fool like you. Drop ur aza make i bless u with 20k make u go chop grin
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Deborah98(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
[s][s]
PervertProphet:

Na God say make Arabs want to wipe Israel despite all the peace deals Israel has accepted and the Arabs have rejected. Satan punish you there bringing up the name of God.
[/s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.