Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City (2493 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Gift52(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2021
Drone footage shows significant damage to structures in Gaza City—with some high-rises reduced to piles of rubble—in the wake of days of devastating airstrikes.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3aNLmurRTA
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

A cease-fire between Israel and Hamas went into effect on Friday.

Source:
https:///NFwz5l5EGB https:///9XtxTmzEig

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Indispensable85(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2021
Israel has the capacity to turn Gaza to a plain ground in few months.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Mysticwebb: 10:35pm On May 22, 2021
That is what the foolishness of Hamas caused.

10 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by RuddyFusion(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2021
Indispensable85:

Is that the right thing to do?

Do they have the monopoly of violence?

Do they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by alexsoftwork(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2021
Next time they will think twice b4 they try rubbish. Terrorist bastard. It's how they claiming victim on social media that baffles me.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by joyandfaith: 10:51pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Do they?

If Israel does not have iron dome, havoc would be similar.
And if isrsel does not issue warning before air strikes , thousands of Palestinians would have died. Hamas fired rockets indiscriminately. Israel striked specific targets.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2021
Indispensable85:

Palestine is not armed!

If Israel should try with Iran or Turkey, Their will be bigger collateral damages on both sides

Palestine has nothing, absolutely nothing. Militants they have.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by RuddyFusion(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

If Israel does not have iron dome, havoc would be similar.
And if isrsel does not issue warning before air strikes , thousands of Palestinians would have died. Hamas fired rockets indiscriminately. Israel striked specific targets.

Killing women and children is part of specific targets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by joyandfaith: 11:15pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Killing women and children is part of specific targets?
Blame hamas for using them as shields

9 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by RuddyFusion(m): 11:34pm On May 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

Blame hamas for using them as shields

Really? So much for hitting specific targets

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by slivertongue: 11:36pm On May 22, 2021
Euouae:

Palestine is not armed!

If Israel should try with Iran or Turkey, Their will be bigger collateral damages on both sides

they defeated the Arab league nations led by Egypt that's why they stay away from conflict with Israel

9 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Do they?
who fired the first shot?

9 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Nbote(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Do they?

Wetin U dey talk? Gaza went into a war it knows will take its toll on its civilians and infrastructure by attacking Israel first and the annoying part if it all is the fact that they keep firing rockets from residential areas and yet U want Israel to fold their hands and complain until Hamas decides to stop the bombing right?

6 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2021
I stand with Isreal,
Death to all terrorists.
I wonder why a terrorist organisation would call itself Islamic jihad of Palestine, isn't that a negative representation of Islam or are Muslims okay with that?

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2021
slivertongue:

they defeated the Arab league nations led by Egypt that's why they stay away from conflict with Israel
Bro Isreal can't match Turkey or Iran militarily,
We all should advocate for peace.
Even if Isreal eventually wins it'll be a pyrrhic victory.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by onomeabuja: 12:51am On May 23, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Nigerian!!! una too get mouth haba..cho-cho-cho-cho.
always do find check b4 typing truh d back door undecided

6 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2021
onomeabuja:

Nigerian!!! una too get mouth haba..cho-cho-cho-cho.
always do find check b4 typing truh d back door undecided
Before you bring insults, have you checked the latest military rankings?
Turkey is higher up than many European countries talk less of Israel,
Even Iran is higher ranked than Isreal.
So what parameters do you use?
The Gaza bombing, yom kippur war or six days war that none of these countries participated in?

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Judybash93(m): 1:31am On May 23, 2021
Euouae:

Palestine is not armed!

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by candygist: 1:58am On May 23, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Do they?

Who started the bombing ?

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by DMechyy: 3:10am On May 23, 2021
Euouae:

Palestine is not armed!

Iran directly attacking Isreal will be a trap Iran does not want to fall in. Isreal will gladly wipe them out. It will give Israel the opportunity to vent bottled anger against a nation funding terrorist against her. Israel does not need to try, they become offensive when you shoot the first shot, and will decapacitate you, so bad you wont be able to take another shot in a long while, even if you are fool hardy.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by eurogee: 4:10am On May 23, 2021
You de yarn nonsense, boss.
Poloyanabo2:

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Ojiofor: 4:11am On May 23, 2021
Indispensable85:

In a full fledged war they can destroy Gaza over night.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Nobody: 4:11am On May 23, 2021
DMechyy:

Iran directly attacking Isreal will be a trap Iran does not want to fall in. Israel will gladly wipe them out. It will give Israel the opportunity to vent bottled anger against a nation funding terrorist against her. Israel does not need to try, they become offensive when you shoot the first shot, and will decapacitate you, so bad you wont be able to take another shot in a long while, even if you are fool hardy.

Hello! Palestine is an unarmed nation and only militants standing for them. Israel can NEVER run over Turkey or Iran the way it did to Palestine. And what makes Israel is just the united states and EU. If Russia also should stand-in for its allies- Turkey and Iran, It will be great losses on both sides, And the last decade should tell you that anywhere Russia stands, the US backs-off.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by eurogee: 4:13am On May 23, 2021
You have something updtairs

DMechyy:

Iran directly attacking Isreal will be a trap Iran does not want to fall in. Isreal will gladly wipe them out. It will give Israel the opportunity to vent bottled anger against a nation funding terrorist against her. Israel does not need to try, they become offensive when you shoot the first shot, and will decapacitate you, so bad you wont be able to take another shot in a long while, even if you are fool hardy.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Nobody: 4:32am On May 23, 2021
Thought they called PMB on the phone?
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by DMechyy: 5:46am On May 23, 2021
Euouae:

Hello! Palestine is an unarmed nation and only militants standing for them. Israel can NEVER run over Turkey or Iran the way it did to Palestine. And what makes Israel is just the united states and EU. If Russia also should stand-in for its allies- Turkey and Iran, It will be great losses on both sides, And the last decade should tell you that anywhere Russia stands, the US backs-off.

The question you should ask is, why is the EU ,the US and Russia rooting for Isreal.

So you think they love Israel? No

How do you fight yourself. Go to this countries, the top of their intelligence, IT, industrialist are Jews.

The fundings they are getting is mutual, so that they will share intelligence information. How do you intercept over 3000 missiles right before they land. Any forward looking nation will fund that, with the intent of getting that technology. If Israel had her way, she wouldn't accept funding. Cos an ally today, could be an enemy tommorow.

What you should strive for is to be an Israeli, think and act like one. Be graceful enough to only attack when you are attacked! Give out notice before blowing up a building, stopping when there are too much possible civilian casualties. Any other nation in the midst of sworn enemies, that wants them wiped out like Hitler wont be existing till now.

Hitler wanted to wipe them out. Why?

When you have answers to this questions, it will solve your puzzle.

And sorry. I won't give you the luxury of telling. Do your own research.
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Nobody: 6:03am On May 23, 2021
DMechyy:

The question you should ask is, why is the EU ,the US and Russia rooting for Isreal.

So you think they love Israel? No

How do you fight yourself. Go to this countries, the top of their intelligence, IT, industrialist are Jews.

The fundings they are getting is mutual, so that they will share intelligence information. How do you intercept over 3000 missiles right before they land. Any forward looking nation will fund that, with the intent of getting that technology. If Israel had her way, she wouldn't accept funding. Cos an ally today, could be an enemy tommorow.

What you should strive for is to be an Israeli, think and act like one. Be graceful enough to only attack when you are attacked! Give out notice before blowing up a building, stopping when there are too much possible civilian casualties. Any other nation in the midst of sworn enemies, that wants them wiped out like Hitler wont be existing till now.

Hitler wanted to wipe them out. Why?

When you have answers to this questions, it will solve your puzzle.

And sorry. I won't give you the luxury of telling. Do your own research.

Russia routing for Israel? grin grin

Russia is a strong allied of Iran and Turkey.

"the top of their intelligence, IT, industrialist are Jews."

Above is pure lie! That is the usual beer parlour gist. Jews are not as vast and educated as Chinese or Indians. This experts have dominated any field you can mention. Jews are only real estate moguls as far as America is concerned. Who knows Jews in IT, Medicine or Industrialization.

Same Israel that America feeds with tax payers money. Same Israel that has the highest poverty poverty rate among its member countries

The funding's they are getting is mutual, so that they will share intelligence information.

Another lie!

Israel is one of the poorest nation in that region. America only funding Israel for its middle East presence. And Israel does not have the best defense system in the world, America and Russia have far better defense system.. Same Russia defense system Turkey deployed and far better than Israel and even America`s defense systems.

Even speculation has it that Russia has delivered to Iran

3 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by RuddyFusion(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2021
candygist:

Who started the bombing ?

You tell me
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by onomeabuja: 7:31am On May 23, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Before you bring insults, have you checked the latest military rankings?
Turkey is higher up than many European countries talk less of Israel,
Even Iran is higher ranked than Isreal.
So what parameters do you use?
The Gaza bombing, yom kippur war or six days war that none of these countries participated in?
è b like say u no de understand d english wen i post o.k
....,i did not insult anybody; i only said "Nigerian!!! una too get mouth that we talk too much" (and this d problem we as a country hardly find solution to our problem)atleast we should always verify our findings b4 typing.
even wen i de small, i don de hear d name isreal & how mighty they are in d bible...
it's in d bible & God made them so powerfull against thier enemies...
so pls i did not insult any one( its not in my character)
Nairaland is a place where we catch fun & if tomorrow u post sometin & i said u are a" goat" wit my usual gif or mèmè, that does not mean i.m insulting u.
so pls i.m nt here to insult any1 bt to learn & make friends thank u.

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2021
onomeabuja:

è b like say u no de understand d english wen i post o.k
....,i did not insult anybody; i only said "Nigerian!!! una too get mouth that we talk too much" (and this d problem we as a country hardly find solution to our problem)atleast we should always verify our findings b4 typing.
even wen i de small, i don de hear d name isreal & how mighty they are in d bible...
it's in d bible & God made them so powerfull against thier enemies...
so pls i did not insult any one( its not in my character)
Nairaland is a place where we catch fun & if tomorrow u post sometin & i said u are a" goat" wit my usual gif or mèmè, that does not mean i.m insulting u.
so pls i.m nt here to insult any1 bt to learn & make friends thank u.
We are talking about facts here Bro, I never knew your argument was based on spirituality.
Anyway bye.
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2021
eurogee:
You de yarn nonsense, boss.
Nonsense based on facts or your personal Sentiments? Why not debunk my nonsense with facts?
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by slivertongue: 9:23am On May 23, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I am for a two state solution
but Turkey and Iran won't bother to dare Israel. go read the history of Israel u will understand better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coward Canadian Sniper, Wali, Deserts Ukraine / Iran's Consulate Raided In Iraq By The Coalition Troops / #coronavirus: See How Russian President, Vladimir Putin Hold Meeting (funny Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.