Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City (2497 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2021
slivertongue:

I am for a two state solution
but Turkey and Iran won't bother to dare Israel. go read the history of Israel u will understand better
Bro please check stats not just history,
I'm sure by 1920 China couldn't dare Japan
but in This present day China will dare and defeat Japan 100times over.
So let's talk about the current stats and leave history for Manchester United.
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by slivertongue: 9:33am On May 23, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

OK. let me put it in another way
. go and read about israel u know the middle east states are cautious. israel is not a PR S
state like iran
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by candygist: 9:46am On May 23, 2021
RuddyFusion:

You tell me

Do your findings before you jonz.
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by safarifarms(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2021
slivertongue:

I am for a two state solution
but Turkey and Iran won't bother to dare Israel. go read the history of Israel u will understand better

Turkey is eager to attack isreal but they don't have the confidence to do so alone and has been trying to canvas support from other Islamic countries for that.

Others still remember how they were trashed the last time. Egypt still remembers how they lost part of their land to Isreal and how Isreal nearly ran over the whole country when the tried the 2nd time. If Egypt tries again, Isreal may annex the whole country. Lol. grin

They definitely won't dare Isreal. If they do, there will definitely be grave consequences.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:02pm On May 23, 2021
HAMAS WILL CONTINUE TO BE HAMMERED AND SMASHED BY ISRAEL EACH TIME TO ASK FOT IT. undecided
ISRAEL EVEN PITTY THEM OTHERWISE THE ENTIRE PALESTINE WILL BY TOMBSTONES/GRAVEYARD.
HAMAS STOP BEING MISLED BY IRAN.
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Valkrie: 12:04pm On May 24, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Before you bring insults, have you checked the latest military rankings?
Turkey is higher up than many European countries talk less of Israel,
Even Iran is higher ranked than Isreal.
So what parameters do you use?
The Gaza bombing, yom kippur war or six days war that none of these countries participated in?

You think military ranking win war. I pity for you...? Ordinary wrapper tieing Houti rebels with no ranking at all have been giving Saudi Arabia bloody nose in their conflict....!! You say Israel can't match Turkey and Iran in war, have you ask yourself why they didnt volunteer to come to the rescue of their fellow Arabian moslem immigrants in Israel during the gaza/israel conflict?

Talk is cheap. Make dem try any how dem go see any how...!! Many nations trying to see how to deal with turkey and iran for a long time now...make dem.just do small mistake..nah idp camp go full their country...!!
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Valkrie: 12:07pm On May 24, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You have no idea who the japs are then...I see you may be a very young person...!!

Chinese dread Japanese any day any time...!! Don't even go there..!!

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Pathokpo: 1:10pm On May 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

If Israel does not have iron dome, havoc would be similar.
And if isrsel does not issue warning before air strikes , thousands of Palestinians would have died. Hamas fired rockets indiscriminately. Israel striked specific targets.
You just said the fact. Isreal was more humane than the way the media presented them. Else, there would have been more death and destruction. All sane Nation would have done exactly the same thing i.e defending ones Nation against terror by attacking it's base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Pathokpo: 1:12pm On May 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Killing women and children is part of specific targets?
They were warned to leave those areas.
Re: Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2021
Valkrie:

You think military ranking win war. I pity for you...? Ordinary wrapper tieing Houti rebels with no ranking at all have been giving Saudi Arabia bloody nose in their conflict....!! You say Israel can't match Turkey and Iran in war, have you ask yourself why they didnt volunteer to come to the rescue of their fellow Arabian moslem immigrants in Israel during the gaza/israel conflict?

Talk is cheap. Make dem try any how dem go see any how...!! Many nations trying to see how to deal with turkey and iran for a long time now...make dem.just do small mistake..nah idp camp go full their country...!!
Apart from military rankings how else do we know countries that are powerful militarily?
By Sentiments?
Why not say Isreal is the strongest country in the world?
Turkey or Iran will deal with Israel until USA come to their aid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald J. Trump Makes A Shocking Statement About Nigeria(photo) / Russia Launch RUTUBE To Replace Youtube / China’s African Misadventures (Chinese Belligerence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.