Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? (41519 Views)

I Never Understand Why People Buy Them / Why Do You Nigerian People Buy Expensive Phones? / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2021
11years old Facebook account for sale. WhatsApp me on 08093988515 and call 07048182944
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Shogal: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sweetamara2:
Fraudsters buy old social media accounts to advertise various scam to a large audience, posts might include anything from investment opportunities to items or services for sale. They will also send direct messages to people trying to extract money or personal data which can then be used to access bank accounts and cards.

Thank you for this,i almost sold mine today, thank God I checked here first
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:
I have a very old twitter account for sale ..reasonable price.. No use am do fraud o after buying ....e no really concern me tho..my own na e dey ground for sale sha ..thank you ..whatsapp 08092593209
do you still have it?
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
do you still have it?
Yes
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

Yes
how old is it and how much?
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
how old is it and how much?

11 years ..10k asking price ..very negotiable
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

11 years ..10k asking price ..very negotiable
5k.. let me see the account
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
Send number
WhatsApp
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
07065244301 is my number on WhatsApp or you drop yours
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:

And you blocked me there after collecting my Twitter abi
No yawa
Let’s see how it goes
You go run kiti kiti
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

No yawa
Let’s see how it goes
You go run kiti kiti
what?? I didn't message you
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
what?? I didn't message you

You think you are smart abi ?
Lol
You Dey learn
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

No yawa
Let’s see how it goes
You go run kiti kiti
and do you know that most nairalanders set up fake accounts, fake names, fake account numbers and everything just to scam dey use other people identities for scamming I've fell victim for it many times sir
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

You think you are smart abi ?
Lol
You Dey learn
okay na you know, I don't intend of buying any account any longer so na you know who you chat with sir
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
You scammed me bro
I will get my pound bro
No issues
No worry

Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
and do you know that most nairalanders set up fake accounts, fake names, fake account numbers and everything just to scam dey use other people identities for scamming I've fell victim for it many times sir
God wan punish you abi
Who are you whining
Shebi you tricked me into sending you the details and you Japa after I did
Now you saying rubbish
No wahala
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

God wan punish you abi
Who are you whining
Now you saying rubbish
No wahala
whatever you wish for me I send it back to you.. if you're right God will judge me because I've never scammed anybody before maybe another person messaged you and pretended to buy account you're here fighting with me over nothing
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

God wan punish you abi
Who are you whining
Now you saying rubbish
No wahala
I can block you and nothing will happen here but I understand your situation sir I've been there before so don't just start accusing anybody you suspect
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

God wan punish you abi
Who are you whining
Now you saying rubbish
No wahala
you've the person number right? You can start from there, track the person and find the person picture
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
I can block you and nothing will happen here but I understand your situation sir I've been there before so don't just start accusing anybody you suspect

Stop lying guy
Na only you I give my WhatsApp number
You chatted me after and said a lot of rubbish about being scammed and all and won’t buy till I post And tag him
I did and you still went ahead to paste me how many times you have been scammed
I just pity you ..I sent you the logins and you did what you wished to do right from time
This your profile here is a gunner bro
I know it is you fo sho
Thief

Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

Stop lying guy
Na only you I give my WhatsApp number
You chatted me after and said a lot of rubbish about being scammed and all and won’t buy till I post And tag him
I did and you still went ahead to paste me how many times you have been scammed
I just pity you ..I sent you the logins and you did what you wished to do right from time
This your profile here is a gunner bro
I know it is you fo sho
Thief
see your life I didn't even message you I've been on nairaland
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
see your life I didn't even message you I've been on nairaland

You Mum will weep over you bro for this lie you just lied

Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Germanhunter:

You Mum will weep over you bro for this lie you just lied
and your brain can't comprehend anybody could have messaged you.. mumu
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by Germanhunter(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
and your brain can't comprehend anybody could have messaged you.. mumu

Lies
Na only you ask me about Instagram bro
Only you and you
Messaged me when I dropped my number
No worry bro
I don count my losses
But say you no go feel am na lie
If you use this account for 30 years
I will make it a duty to drag you everytime
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by iamoyindamola(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2023
afeezzezo:
I have instagram for sale.
Hello I don't have access to my mail
How can I help you?
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by vickyfrosh669: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Are you looking for where to purchase social media accounts?? Look no further‼ visit 👇👇👇 http://netdiamond.com.ng Our platform offers a variety of social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google Voice, all available for purchase and our accounts are high-quality and affordable
Re: Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? by terzettong: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2023
You can purchase social media accounts like
Instagram, Facebook, ✅ 🇺🇸 Gmail Google voice (bulk & units), Email accounts, Tiktok and many more - https://topraveaccs.com.ng

Very Cheap and Quality
Prices starting from NGN1900

Check them out: https://topraveaccs.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions / This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors / 4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.