Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Where Is Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Love (125 Views)

1 John Kjv (whoever does not love does not know GOD, because GOD is love) / God Is Love ? / Is Love Song Sin Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Love by oluade11: 9:05am On May 23, 2021
Good day and happy new week to everyone reading this piece.

God is love and you can never say you love God if you do not love your fellow man.

As Christians, what distinguishes us from the world is love; agape love.

We do not love as the world love.

If I am kind to you and buy you things; you will definitely love me but as Christians; we must love because we are commanded by our master to do so.

We must love all; the kind and the unkind, the stingy and the generous.

Love is our identity in our kingdom.

However, this write-up is for everyone and not just the christians.

We cannot have a peaceful society and make progress if we leave out love the Prince of peace.

He is love personified.

The society must be love driven and not money driven.

We are seeing the consequences of a society driven by money.

It is staring at us in the face day in day out.

A society driven by money turn men to beast because it is all about me and me alone.

If I have to kill, sell human part, terrorise, kidnap,steal, loot, rape, banditry and the list goes on because it is all about me.

As long as I have it; every other person can die!

A society driven by money is ambitious and everyone is in silent competition.

Whatever it takes for me to be ahead of you even if I have to sacrifice human being, steal money meant for hospitals, roads, and other projects to add values to life and save lives, bath with human blood, eat human flesh, sleep with girls who will eventually be sick till death,eat shit, bark like dog to be recognized; no problem; people do it and the society hail them.

The christians and churches are not left out.

They are in silent competition going from one project to another building cities, universities, largest this and that!

These things are not bad but the hidden motives behind them.

The people in your care(congregation) are languishing in poverty while you are building empires!

There are many people in church who have not eaten not because they are fasting but because they have nothing to eat.

The shepherd move in convoy, have private jets, helicopters, universities and other investment but the flock is hungry.

The church celebrate the rich so all the brethren compete even if they have to steal in offices so they can be acknowledged in church as well.

Are you a good shepherd when you are full and your shepherd is hungry.

Are you a true shepherd?

You build schools; your members cannot benefit from it. It is only the rich by all means and through any means that can send their kids there while your members watch in silence and some cut corners to benefit as well.

You have investment and employ only your church members. How do you reach out to the unsaved!

You compel me to be your member to benefit from your investments and other incentives.

This is not love. It is manipulation!

You can employ church members of course but it should not be solely church members.

Be a blessing to all!

It is even a way to reach out and evangelize.

God want us to serve him from our heart not by compulsion or manipulation.

If I want to benefit from your generosity and incentives; I will join your church but my heart will not be there.

It is just to get what I wanted!

Cunning man die, cunning man bury am!!

No wonder Pastors rape, steal, kill and so on because they were never saved In the first place.

They are only there for the benefits.

As I round up, we need a society driven by love and not money because here, everything is about you and not me.

It is about others and not self because self is and will always be selfish.

It is about my brothers, sisters, colleagues, congregations, country men, staffs, students and so on.

I do things because I love you and want you happy and comfortable. You will do same for me!

The church do things out of love: build churches, schools, have investments, social and welfare schemes so members and public can benefit.

The government do things that will benefit the ordinary man and the ordinary man do things that would make his government and nation proud.

You can’t kill or steal; you can’t eat money meant for hospitals, roads, schools, security and so on in a love driven society.

You can't just imagine it because it is a selfless society.

In conclusion, we all need to retrace our steps and go back to God.

We have all missed it and prioritize the wrong thing.

Myself, you, the church and the nation need to repent and go back to God.

There is nothing we do out of love that is not acceptable to God.

Let us shift away from money driven society to love driven society because love driven society is God driven society.

Don’t forget, God is love and love is God.

There is no way we can be driven by love if we don’t have Jesus in our lives.

He is love personified!

You have to repent and invite Him into your life whoever you are notwithstanding what you have done.

Many things people are doing in society today is out of rebellion, anger, bitterness and resentment because the system, the church and other arms of society has failed.

Even the elders have failed. They prioritize money over integrity and truth.

God is calling all to repentance.

Go into your closet, close the door.

Tell God you are sorry for everything!

He is waiting for you: are you a pastor, president, governors, individuals, kidnappers, ritualist and so on.

Jesus loves you and is calling you to repentance.

Tomorrow may be too late.

Now is the accepted time!

Forget about money!

Money can’t give you joy, fulfilment or happiness.

It is good works you do for humanity born out of love for God and men that gives joy and above all eternal life.

The key is Jesus. He is love personified.

Have a love filled and love driven week.
Re: Where Is Love by chatinent: 9:12am On May 23, 2021
Yeah, can you show love to me rn? I have a needy bank account.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of False Prophet By Cyril Sunday / The Spirit Of Jesus Christ Crucified Will Sustain Us Without Sin Till The End / Just Examine This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.