Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After (17934 Views)

SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown / Atiku Approves N33,000 Minimum Wage For All 100,000 Staff On His Payroll / N100,000 Minimum Wage For Police - NGO Advocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Skillsnigeria: 10:20am On May 23, 2021
hmmm
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by oluwasegun007(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2021
Always practice what you preach...

Happy Sunday
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by quincyshakur(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2021
I have notin to say! Na The Angel wey carry me enta dis country i get issue with
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Belleful: 10:26am On May 23, 2021
Make I wait for NLC reply before I talk wetin day my mind
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Sonoyom(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2021
Hypocrites!
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by TheOnlyUG: 10:30am On May 23, 2021
nairalee:
I can see El Rufai's handwriting all over this.

El Rufai should wait let's finish with him fess.
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by meobizy(f): 10:32am On May 23, 2021
If they can’t meet this then daily and even hourly payments will make sense. Monthly payments are outdated.
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2021
Bringing home ant infested firewood
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by UncleKoboko: 10:33am On May 23, 2021
Jwonder:
Paid report by El Rufai
Whether paid or not, is it a lie?

The way some of you think in this country is worse than the politicians.
Some of you just allow bigotry, hypocrisy, religion and ethnicity to eat your brains.

How can you ever find a good job with this mentality?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by jidebabao: 10:34am On May 23, 2021
$100 for grab just by spinning a game�
https://piratewins.io/?pirate=1221687
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:35am On May 23, 2021
RealLordZeus:
That's Nigerians for you!
They complain only when they are not benefiting from the "corruption"

Let's agree its a paid report but is it true?
Of course it's not true. It's a paid propaganda by he who must not be named.
Minimum wage implementation in private offices differ from government in the first place.
So to claim that anyone is receiving below 30k wages in NLC without evidence to back it up but just based on they got no increment is simply fallacious
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:38am On May 23, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Whether paid or not, is it a lie?

The way some of you think in this country is worse than the politicians.
Some of you just allow bigotry, hypocrisy, religion and ethnicity to eat your brains.

How can you ever find a good job with this mentality?

You believe the story quickly whereas there's nothing in the story to prove that assertion.
To show how wishy-washy it is, they couldn't get the opinion of NLC leadership on the matter because "they had all moved to Kaduna".
So, the cable don't know the road to Kaduna or at least get the contact of the NLC PRO?
It's obviously a paid propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by UncleKoboko: 10:41am On May 23, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You believe the story quickly whereas there's nothing in the story to prove that assertion.
To show how wishy-washy it is, they couldn't get the opinion of NLC leadership on the matter because "they had all moved to Kaduna".
So, the cable don't know the road to Kaduna or at least get the contact of the NLC PRO?
It's obviously a paid propaganda.
The point should be,
IS IT TRUE OR NOT THAT MINIMUM WAGE HAS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED 3 YEARS AFTER OUR SENILE VEGETABLE PRESIDENT EVEN SIGNED IT TO LAW?

1 Like

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by micflo28(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2021
I smell propaganda from the midget

1 Like

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by OgwuEgo: 10:47am On May 23, 2021
Fake news.
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Splitmind: 10:49am On May 23, 2021
After the President generously approved the new minimum wage the NLC is fighting the progress he made.

Enemies of progress
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by AshiwajuFoward: 10:53am On May 23, 2021
Jwonder:
Paid report by El Rufai

Guy, whether it is a paid report or not is not the point. You should be concerned about the veracity of the report. This is part of the reasons why Nigeria is not moving forward. Ogbeni face the real issue.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Pablo47(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2021
I know that NLC is a union of workers from different fields and ministries in the country. Before we begin to castigate the union leaders, who is the employer of those who work for NLC. There should be a template for their wages. Our politicians know how to counter and defend rubbish all in the name of trying to justify their own wrongs.
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by gnykelly(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2021
Aceexchanger:
It is no doubt that this country is going nowhere. This is no joke at all.

TRADE WITH THE RIGHT VENDOR

At CJ Grand Exchange, we pick at direct rates without any percentage reduction.

PayPal : 400/$
Greendot: 330/$

Scam enablers are now registering with corporate affairs.

What a country.
Zelle: 360/$/$

If you want to store BTC, we would give you the best rates.. we also buy at rates that burst head and we are also registered under CAC

1 Like

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:57am On May 23, 2021
UncleKoboko:

The point should be,
IS IT TRUE OR NOT THAT MINIMUM WAGE HAS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED 3 YEARS AFTER OUR SENILE VEGETABLE PRESIDENT EVEN SIGNED IT TO LAW?
Unfortunately that answer should have been provided by the cable in their news which they didn't.
For example, if no staff in NLC is previously earning less than 30k, then NLC is not duty bound to implement the new minimum wage because they already meet the threshold. That's what the cable should first establish which they didn't.
May I ask how many private companies did you hear that they implemented 30k minimum wage? That's because most big private companies already pay above that.
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by contigiency(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2021
I have always said that buhari is a saint to compare to those that abuse him daily.

1 Like

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Simon12ks: 11:01am On May 23, 2021
....hhhi
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by GroundedUp(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2021
How can NLC pay minimum wage when those that should make such contributions to the group are not paid minimum wage

1 Like

Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by completeskills: 11:04am On May 23, 2021
Funny news. Only in Nigeria.
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by otokx(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2021
If true then its most unfortunate.
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by CHIDINMALOVE: 11:06am On May 23, 2021
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by imagrg(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2021
"Do what I say; not what I do!"
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by FarahAideed: 11:09am On May 23, 2021
Elrufai right now grinning from end to end of his mouth wink
Re: NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After by Kosiso12(f): 11:09am On May 23, 2021
Paid report

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight / Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million / The Scandal Of Census Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.