Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (33221 Views)

Bandits Attack NSCDC Headquarters In Nasarawa / Policemen, Immigration Officers Exchange Fire Over Ownership Of Outpost In Borno / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 23, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Na so Nnamdi Kanu take form terrorists group for east, meanwhile he is chilling somewhere abroad, I thought igbos have sense but lo and behold them nor get sense

Mr black African, how do you know that the killing was ordered by Kanu ? Try and reason better this time !!!
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by eziagulu: 3:51pm On May 23, 2021
shyvicky:
Not fake news, I saw it on Facebook yesterday, I felt bad when the camera man said the civil defence officers were nice people, only God can save us now and solve this problem
Extremely very good men.
Humble and civil
Dedicated and committed
Friendly and loved by the host community.
We mourn...
Our igbo men who put their life on the line for others to sleep.
Oh! God... Comfort me
Poor kids and widows
Your colleagues weep
Vengeance is of the Lord God Almighty
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Igbodicool(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2021
post=101985415:

You are one of the few wise and reasonable members we have on this forum.
Stay blessed. .

May God punish the evil animal called Cownu for brainwashing some people and most especially for the killings of our military personnel and burning of Police stations.

For the brainwashed Cownu followers call Igbos (the terrorist organization) living in the forest like wild animals while the fraudster is eating hot fufu and oha with his family and friends abroad killing innocent citizens and military personnels in our country, una yansh go hot.
The blood of the innocent citizens you have killed will haunt of you you swines for the rest of your miserable lives, y'all cannot escape it.
Cownu, the made in China Shekau, you will never end well in this life, your end is nigh, along with your role model call Shekau.
Both of una no go ever die better.
Along with your supporters.

(If you are one of their brainwashed swines, You can now go ahead to quote this comment -vely, cancel or throw this post away! cool )
tongue tongue

Interestingly Interesting!

Gbam!

Na so!

You've said it all!

Na like dis dem go dey pick una foolish murderers one by one.......

If you don't remove your clothes and roam about naked this year because of your hatred for Igbo, IPOB, ESN and Biafra you know you will not do that again.
Keep ranting, it's part of your life.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by nyiamfrank: 3:54pm On May 23, 2021
You all know nothing about history, especially maggots grill alamajiri
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Timblaze(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by SEasternVictory: 3:56pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author= post=101985415]
Stay blessed. .

May God punish the evil animal called Cownu for brainwashing some people and most especially for the killings of our military personnel and burning of Police stations.

For the brainwashed Cownu followers call Igbos (the terrorist organization) living in the forest like wild animals while the fraudster is eating hot fufu and oha with his family and friends abroad killing innocent citizens and military personnels in our country, una yansh go hot.
The blood of the innocent citizens you have killed will haunt of you you swines for the rest of your miserable lives, y'all cannot escape it.
Cownu, the made in China Shekau, you will never end well in this life, your end is nigh, along with your role model call Shekau.
Both of una no go ever die better.
Along with your supporters.

(If you are one of their brainwashed swines, You can now go ahead to quote this comment -vely, cancel or throw this post away! cool )
tongue tongue

Hello, Will god also punish your genocidal army & police for the cold blooded slaughter of thousands of unarmed Igbos and Shiites ?

Will the blood of those innocent thousands haunt the swines for the rest of their miserable lives ?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by ogwumgbe: 3:58pm On May 23, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Na so Nnamdi Kanu take form terrorists group for east, meanwhile he is chilling somewhere abroad, I thought igbos have sense but lo and behold them nor get sense

If the maltreatment and injustice meted on igbos were given to you, just a quarter of it, your own senselessness would be measuring in nautical miles
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by EM123: 3:59pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author= post=101985415]
Stay blessed. .

What is wrong with black man ? Nnamdi kanu is trying to help black man to think well and live a better life you are here spiting rubbish from your mouth , if nigeria is good did you think nnamdi kanu will be in london with his family? Even you, if you see the chance to run out of nigeria will you remain in nigeria? Somebody is trying to help you , you are opening your teeth.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Loverboy3333: 4:02pm On May 23, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Mr black African, how do you know that the killing was ordered by Kanu ? Try and reason better this time !!!

Igbos I know have always been business minded, no form of terrorism until una messiah decided to create IPOB abi UGM then al these sudden attack, u for use your sense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by EM123: 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
eziagulu:

Extremely very good men.
Humble and civil
Dedicated and committed
Friendly and loved by the host community.
We mourn...
Our igbo men who put their life on the line for others to sleep.
Oh! God... Comfort me
Poor kids and widows
Your colleagues weep
Vengeance is of the Lord God Almighty
i don't have pity for any efulefu working for zoo , let then resign and help the resurration of biafra , but no they refuse to join biafra , rather than working with zoo country .
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Loverboy3333: 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
ogwumgbe:

If the maltreatment and injustice meted on igbos were given to you, just a quarter of it, your own senselessness would be measuring in nautical miles

So the killings of your fellow igbos is a way of injustice, if you dont discipline the child one day he will turn around to slap you the father

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Sleekfingers: 4:09pm On May 23, 2021
santopelele:
Why is it that every crime in the east now is linked to unknown gunmen?

because they said or saying , those killing the police, burning of stations amd freeong prisoners are not Ipob and Esn ......so it is better to call them unknown gunmen......or do you know who they are?

Better the time they turn their region to other northeast in the south their eyes go clear.....
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:12pm On May 23, 2021
eziagulu:

I'm ashamed of you. Your brothers from Anambra were killed, and you are happy.
Both are fathers with kids
Both are people's husband
Both are very civil
Both died in the line of duty
To protect rural people from community attack.
We mourn... For those two good men
May Almighty God visit you
please what's the meaning of what that girl said?
I don't understand igbo, kindly translate it
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Princewell2012(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2021
rowland545:
Nah wah oooo y attack civil defense... They r most civil and gentle of our armed forces...

U hardly see them harassing civilians.....this ipob terrorist must b crushed ...this is no longer funny this officers are humans they have families they also have rights to live.

I don't like the APC or buhari but anything he does to quench this unrest is OK by me...its time to give them the terrorist treatment

There was a time I wanted to join civil defence. They are good people, but guess what, this might be the works of the enemy trying to cause trouble in igbo land. U doubt if Esn can stood so low to kill those cops on their soil. believe me something is still fishy somewhere.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by rummmy: 4:19pm On May 23, 2021
Where is the picture nau?
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Skillsnigeria: 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
Which way naija
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by eziagulu: 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

Can't they stay off check points for now?

How addictive is this N100 from motorists to warrant risking one's life?

/
I would've responded to you but I leave you to God.
Make enquiry about this people who lost their lives for our people to sleep.
Most of us living in conspiracy theories and evil thoughts will receive God's wrath.
Both are intellectuals
Both are graduate with masters in their respective academic discipline.
But they chose to serve our people on security aspect...
Think before you talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Joromi1: 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists disguising as unknown gun men
Actually, it's ungun known men.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
enwere m obi ụtọ maka nke a
Gloria Unobi from Idemili if you don't keep quiet and stop all this hate speeches I will expose you and spill your details to DSS and they will soon pick you up
I have your pictures, contact details and your address so don't think you're faceless on this forum.
you're being marked and trailed on this forum.
Be very careful.
Audio HND graduate
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by chaloskyx: 4:25pm On May 23, 2021
YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS IF YOU ARE STILL BUYING THAT UGM ARE IPOB A GOVERNMENT THAT CAN KILL ITS CAS ITS NOW NSCDC PERSONNEL THEY CANT KILL AND SET IT UP AGAINST IPOB. MAKE UNA USE YOUR HEAD NAA YOU ARE YET TO REALISE THE GOVERNMENT THAT RULES YOU
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by melodyisaac: 4:26pm On May 23, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Igbos I know have always been business minded, no form of terrorism until una messiah decided to create IPOB abi UGM then al these sudden attack, u for use your sense
if you don't know what to say just shut that dirty trash can you call mouth atụrụ
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by UnabashedIPOB: 4:26pm On May 23, 2021
A FRIEND of my ENEMY is my ENEMY!
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by melodyisaac: 4:28pm On May 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

Gloria Unobi from Idemili if you don't keep quiet and stop all this hate speeches I will expose you and spill your details to DSS and they will soon pick you up
I have your pictures, contact details and your address so don't think you're faceless on this forum.
you're being marked and trailed on this forum.
Be very careful.
Audio HND graduate

Fool you can't do anything, everyone has the right to express their views and opinions here just like the way you express happiness when unknown the Nigerian army kill Ipob members
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by ThatFairGuy: 4:31pm On May 23, 2021
UNMEN KNOWN GUN again.

The zoo must fall right from our soil in Alaigbo.

Nnamdi Kanu is the best thing ever happen to us in Igbo land.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by ruffDiamond: 4:32pm On May 23, 2021
na wetin I wan read be this not useless nama funeral undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by gwarotango: 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
melodyisaac:
Fool na you Godgo punish. Anuiofia
myndd44 lalalisticlala rule 2 violation. You can't ban me for calling someone a miscreant while letting this slip by
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by gwarotango: 4:40pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=SEasternVictory post=101986498][/quote] myndd44 and lalalisticlala I hope you are paying attention to this blatant disregard of rule 2? You can't ban people for calling others miscreants while turning a blind eye to those who call people fools
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Ghast12: 4:45pm On May 23, 2021
Jesus
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by GreenArrow1(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Typical black man thinking.

Who said it was ESN or IPOB ? Nnamdi Kanu has several times disassociated himself from UGM.

My opinion is that these are ex-kidnappers, armed robbers etc who have used the excuse of the struggle to carry out their own agenda.

A very stupid opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Army Convoy In Borno, Kills 12 Soldiers, Steals Cash- Gazette / Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.