Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (32985 Views)

Policemen, Immigration Officers Exchange Fire Over Ownership Of Outpost In Borno / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed / Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by eziagulu: 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
EM123:
i don't have pity for any efulefu working for zoo , let then resign and help the resurration of biafra , but no they refuse to join biafra , rather than working with zoo country .
I don't blame you
Your write up tells me your level of reasoning
God is our judge.
You can call me efulefu as much you like
You can call them efulefu as you like
May God see us through

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by dederocs(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2021
But when IG says they should be shot before killing policemen, dummies will come here talking stupid.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by GreenArrow1(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2021
Princewell2012:

There was a time I wanted to join civil defence. They are good people, but guess what, this might be the works of the enemy trying to cause trouble in igbo land. U doubt if Esn can stood so low to kill those cops on their soil. believe me something is still fishy somewhere.

The biggest trait of cowardice is not owning up to your actions. MNK is spewing fire and brimestone and the least you can do is give him credit for these successful attacks. These gunmen have the tacit backing of their people across the region which means that the armed and unarmed in the entire region have the same goal and are working towards it. If this is the way by which Biafran sovereignty wills achieved, then so be it. Let's not hide from the truth abeg.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by SEasternVictory: 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
GreenArrow1:

A very stupid opinion.

Exactly, a stupid opinion in reaction to a stupid assumption .
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by BonPatrick(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2021
This attack is carried out by fulanis

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by elbarond(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
It's a bad thing and painful. Killings everyday, may God heal our land.
Amen ...
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by greatiyk4u(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
enwere m obi ụtọ maka nke a

Hi mmadu ibeg' n'anya
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by 10mobile: 5:08pm On May 23, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
(UGM) DSS has don it again!!!

When will you insult el-rufai with his truck load of touts paid N500 each to distabilize Kaduna all in the name of leadership

I guess you usually go for ear check up when Miyetti Allah, Bokoharam, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen go for operation

One day, one day, your monkey go, go market, e no go return

When you follow your darling daddy go for check up now, try convince am make him get you a better doctor, other than your quack doctor grin grin
Why do you guys still reply this base animal? Do you honestly think that you can ever talk sense into him?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by WorldRichest: 5:14pm On May 23, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Hmm these Terrorists are still interested in inviting "Unknown Aircraft".

You will weep blood.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Rolly22(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2021
bigcasava1:
When soldiers kill innocent citizen u don't

condemn it. U must be aboki

So it’s innocent citizen’s that are doing the killings? do you even know the meaning of Innocent? What happened to proper investigations? You guys reason for anus to be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by AntiAPC2023(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2021
melodyisaac:

Fool you can't do anything, everyone has the right to express their views and opinions here just like the way you express happiness when unknown the Nigerian army kill Ipob members
another IPOB terrorist spotted.
You've been marked and kindly provide evidence that Nigerian armies killed ipob members.
Keep spreading lies and propaganda
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by 10mobile: 5:26pm On May 23, 2021
eedimo:
This could also be the handiwork of criminals and not the IPOB.
Whichever one it is, this is no longer funny.
What is the crime of NSCDC?
While I don't support the killing of innocent people, the answer to your question is that NSCDC has been one of the FG security outfits protecting killer herders while killing unarmed IPOB guys. I wonder what warped sense of judgment Nigerians have. If you hit me and I hit back, you are right to accuse me of violence. But, if you fail to acknowledge that you started it, I'm right to accuse you of both violence and dishonesty.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2021
Too bad and wicked
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by seyz91(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2021
cheesy
QuotaSystem:
Hmm these Terrorists are still interested in inviting "Unknown Aircraft".

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by sapientia(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2021
This is the only kind of thread you will see

Dropping saliva
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Kingsleystunner(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2021
Earlystar698:
L for lobato

This guy you no well at all ���
I swear this your comments got me laughing
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by melodyisaac: 6:15pm On May 23, 2021
gwarotango:
myndd44 lalalisticlala rule 2 violation. You can't ban me for calling someone a miscreant while letting this slip by
i guess there's a transformer in your area, walk down the road and go hug it. If I'm banned I'll log in with another account. Nairaland doesn't put food on my table
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by melodyisaac: 6:24pm On May 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
another IPOB terrorist spotted.
You've been marked and kindly provide evidence that Nigerian armies killed ipob members.
Keep spreading lies and propaganda
two weeks ago Nigerian army killed my neighbor in owerri at amakohia, his wife is 4 months pregnant same day he bought a Toyota spider was the day they took his life. They shot him in the head mudered him in cold blood just google it . Those are the people you want me to pity ? Unknown gun men should kill them all.

As for saying that you've macked me bro you're playing with your dear life, this forum is not as faceless as you think so don't go around threatening ppl anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by rooney(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2021
Oh Lord! Deliver us from un-gun known men ���������
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by MoIbrahim: 6:30pm On May 23, 2021
Unknown indeed!

If they are not Fulani, they are unknown. Mtchew
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by InvertedHammer: 6:45pm On May 23, 2021
eziagulu:

I would've responded to you but I leave you to God.
Make enquiry about this people who lost their lives for our people to sleep.
Most of us living in conspiracy theories and evil thoughts will receive God's wrath.
Both are intellectuals
Both are graduate with masters in their respective academic discipline.
But they chose to serve our people on security aspect...
Think before you talk
/
Graduates with stellar credentials that reduce themselves to extorting money from commercial vehicles/market women on the highways are dishonorable and deserve no respect. Being unnecessarily sentimental won’t change the facts neither will it bring them back. They can go to Borno and mount road blocks if they are serious. I guess the bribes these ones paid to be posted to lucrative SE have gone to waste.
/

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by caracas: 6:46pm On May 23, 2021
post=101985449:

That is only their second name.
Same terrorist organization operating under another name.
If IPOB decides to go the way of Terror ,this useless country will not last a year.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by baddosky1: 6:46pm On May 23, 2021
akeentech:
I’m sure those officers are Igbo, so who’s lost?

The quota system in Nigeria gives Northerners and South Westerners slots in Military and Para-Military so stop talking rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.