Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (32973 Views)

Policemen, Immigration Officers Exchange Fire Over Ownership Of Outpost In Borno / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed / Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:58pm On May 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

Gloria Unobi from Idemili if you don't keep quiet and stop all this hate speeches I will expose you and spill your details to DSS and they will soon pick you up
I have your pictures, contact details and your address so don't think you're faceless on this forum.
you're being marked and trailed on this forum.
Be very careful.
Audio HND graduate

Stup.id Fulani man, it shocked you because I refused your advance. Go ahead and expose with your empty brain.....
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by ella45(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2021
I hope the useless and miserable Unknown Gun men were killed too
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:07pm On May 23, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

Stup.id Fulani man, it shocked you because I refused your advance. Go ahead and expose with your empty brain.....
post evidence that I asked you out and if you don't do that I will take your matter up and will personal ensure you're tracked.
Don't forget I have your details.
Your matter go enter front page soon. Mark my words.
who even wants to ask out a kwashiorkor looking imbecille like you.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by rottennaija(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2021
Coldsperm:
I used to pity these armed uniformed personnel before but won't waste my pity again. Is it a hard for them to leave and abandon all sorts of checkpoints in the East. Ninety five percent of the people are against you and do not need you guys again. Why not simply obey and go back to your stations and barracks. Must you collect #50 on the road. Tufiakwa!!!

95% vs 5%
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by gwarotango: 7:13pm On May 23, 2021
melodyisaac:
i guess there's a transformer in your area, walk down the road and go hug it. If I'm banned I'll log in with another account. Nairaland doesn't put food on my table
Myndd44 this guy is daring you to enforce nairaland rules o. He has broken rule 2 more than once with impunity and dares you to do something about it
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Igbodicool(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
And you will join him in roaming about the street naked on Igbo matter.

Disgusting, hate-filled sluts I'm sharing one useless British made country with.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by somehow: 7:28pm On May 23, 2021
So it's by murdering them you will solve the so called corrupt act?
And you're a human being angry?

InvertedHammer:

/
Graduates with stellar credentials that reduce themselves to extorting money from commercial vehicles/market women on the highways are dishonorable and deserve no respect. Being unnecessarily sentimental won’t change the facts neither will it bring them back. They can go to Borno and mount road blocks if they are serious. I guess the bribes these ones paid to be posted to lucrative SE have gone to waste.
/
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Burruchaga71(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2021
God is great
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by melodyisaac: 7:44pm On May 23, 2021
gwarotango:
Myndd44 this guy is daring you to enforce nairaland rules o. He has broken rule 2 more than once with impunity and dares you to do something about it
Gettat .... what do you guys take nairaland for? Check my profile I've been here since 2016, just read news and go mind my business. You all hypocrites be acting like nairaland pays my rent.
Wey the zombie myndd44 bro go ahead and ban the account, if was insulting an Igbo guy here would you have
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by ThePlugg(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2021
Nigeria is gone.... Let's see how long this new practices lasts....
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by xcon: 8:07pm On May 23, 2021
chaloskyx:
YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS IF YOU ARE STILL BUYING THAT UGM ARE IPOB A GOVERNMENT THAT CAN KILL ITS CAS ITS NOW NSCDC PERSONNEL THEY CANT KILL AND SET IT UP AGAINST IPOB. MAKE UNA USE YOUR HEAD NAA YOU ARE YET TO REALISE THE GOVERNMENT THAT RULES YOU
you be idiot ugm=ESN ipob propaganda has been exposed.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by chaloskyx: 8:28pm On May 23, 2021
apparently you are the one who is dumb thinking Nigeria has anything good to offer you if i may ask as what has being a citizen of Nigeria gotten you?
xcon:
you be idiot ugm=ESN ipob propaganda has been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by rowland545(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2021
Princewell2012:

There was a time I wanted to join civil defence. They are good people, but guess what, this might be the works of the enemy trying to cause trouble in igbo land. U doubt if Esn can stood so low to kill those cops on their soil. believe me something is still fishy somewhere.
if they e not d one they should come out and condemned d attack....and since they have been claiming responsibilities for the previous unrest...

All fingers point at der direction... They don't even have enough ammunition they have to start stealing from our uniform men...how many more will they need b4 they can become a full flesh terrorist group.

The way nnamdi KANU is pushing them it might lead to a genocide... And they will start crying foul and at last they will have to surrender...I won't say this again...
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by davidokenwa: 8:41pm On May 23, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
enwere m obi ụtọ maka nke a

Let's not rejoice over this very sad incident. One of the officers killed is my friend. His name is Chinedu. He was a nice guy and lived his life honestly. What is happening with this UGM is very unfortunate and disturbing.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Malawian(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Now it looks like the truth is coming out for a number of years this civil defence have been claiming they do not have weapons, so how come now the weapons are in the barracks not with their officers which are patrolling. Keeping weapons in the barracks is getting security forces in Nigeria killed
Actually Buhari armed them.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by InvertedHammer: 10:41pm On May 23, 2021
somehow:
So it's by murdering them you will solve the so called corrupt act?
And you're a human being angry?

/
Unknown gun men have been killing security agents at the checkpoints. It is idiotic for any security agent to mount road blocks until they capture the gun men. Not that they are doing anything productive at the checkpoints anyway.

If you hear that armed gangs have been killing people in Street B. Will you venture into that street? If you do, then you deserve no R.I.P
/
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by ezechi24(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2021
rowland545:
Nah wah oooo y attack civil defense... They r most civil and gentle of our armed forces...

U hardly see them harassing civilians.....this ipob terrorist must b crushed ...this is no longer funny this officers are humans they have families they also have rights to live.

I don't like the APC or buhari but anything he does to quench this unrest is OK by me...its time to give them the terrorist treatment

BRO THAT NA FEDERAL WORK...IF U KNW U KNW.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by somehow: 10:47pm On May 23, 2021
(
InvertedHammer:

/
Unknown gun men have been killing security agents at the checkpoints. It is idiotic for any security agent to mount road blocks until they capture the gun men. Not that they are doing anything productive at the checkpoints anyway.

If you hear that armed gangs have been killing people in Street B. Will you venture into that street? If you do, then you deserve no R.I.P
/

And who told you NSCDC mount road blocks?

your comment is actually supporting the killers by making excuses for them and looking for ways to blame the victims.

They are not unknown gunmen, they are IPOB and BSN members, we should stop hiding our heads in the sand.

Ironically, it's people from the region working in the security forces they are killing the most.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by juve4life: 10:51pm On May 23, 2021
Just got US student visa. Im out till the situation here improves. The UGM fighting + herdsmen + possible new terror group is too much. embarassed i will miss you
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by InvertedHammer: 10:54pm On May 23, 2021
somehow:
(

And who told you NSCDC mount road blocks?

your comment is actually supporting the killers by making excuses for them and looking for ways to blame the victims.

They are not unknown gunmen, they are IPOB and BSN members, we should stop hiding our heads in the sand.

Ironically, it's people from the region working in the security forces they are killing the most.
/
Not my problem.
The ones still alive should take precautionary measures not to be victims.

You can condemn it all you want. The killers are not seeking for your advice. When Lawrence Anini and Monday Osunbor were killing officers in the 80s. Security agents recoiled until they captured the criminals. That’s the only sensible thing to do now.
/
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by Princewell2012(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2021
GreenArrow1:

The biggest trait of cowardice is not owning up to your actions. MNK is spewing fire and brimestone and the least you can do is give him credit for these successful attacks. These gunmen have the tacit backing of their people across the region which means that the armed and unarmed in the entire region have the same goal and are working towards it. If this is the way by which Biafran sovereignty wills achieved, then so be it. Let's not hide from the truth abeg.

I still believe Esn are been accused wrongly. Take it or you leave it. The truth shall come out later.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by somehow: 10:57pm On May 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Not my problem.
The ones still alive should take precautionary measures not to be victims.

You can condemn it all you want. The killers are not seeking for your advice.
/

There is always a reward for everything said or done.
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by InvertedHammer: 10:59pm On May 23, 2021
somehow:

There is always a reward for everything said or done.
/
I operate with logic not emotion. May be you should.
It is a free world. You can drive from Abuja to Kaduna at 10pm. If anything happens to you, you have yourself to blame.
/
Re: Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms by christistruth01: 11:10pm On May 23, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Typical black man thinking.

Who said it was ESN or IPOB ? Nnamdi Kanu has several times disassociated himself from UGM.

My opinion is that these are ex-kidnappers, armed robbers etc who have used the excuse of the struggle to carry out their own agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets / INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.