Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) (38571 Views)

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by joe4christ(m): 6:26am On May 24, 2021
Are u guys sure the prayer didn't work? Cos it seems the fire actually stopped after the prayers grin
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:36am On May 24, 2021
menacetosociety:
U are jonzing better call Firefighters..... No sleep yet man why
Firefighters dey everywhere? undecided
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Newton85: 6:39am On May 24, 2021
maasoap:

Dumb analogy. You applied for visa, that's putting an effort. Prayer is an addition. Chelsea players playing Barca are already putting an effort, prayer is just an addition. But in this case, the dumb Christians didn't put any effort put the fire out. So, what's the basis for the comparison?
Dear Christian genius with typical Christian logic, are you implying that for prayer to work you must "put in an effort"? Which means effort can work without prayer, but prayer can't work without effort? Which means it's better to just put an effort without praying than wasting time praying without effort? Lol. So, what effort have your pastors been putting in when dubiously claiming they raised the dead or changed a person's genotype? Waiting for another Christian logic from you.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

How are they abusing Christianity when miracles are part of Christian dogma?

O ye of little faith.
faith without works is...........
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Newton85: 6:59am On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

That's one reason he provided water.
Another credulous, hypocritical Christian who thinks he's using logic. You Christian sheeple can't choose when and how prayer should work. These people had faith that the God they claim to worship would miraculously help them to extinguish the fire, but this imaginary God just went deaf and AWOL. Are you saying God can't miraculously extinguish a fire? Let me wait for another Christian logic and explanation from you.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by menacetosociety: 7:08am On May 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What kind of stupid post is this!u must be a toddler
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On May 24, 2021
menacetosociety:
What kind of stupid post is this!u must be a toddler
You didn't answer the question....
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by ShaqFu: 7:12am On May 24, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1390897/moment-christians-lagos-prayed-fire-house-stop-video/
these people still don't know their prayers are useless. I mean after all the prayer, did the fire stop burning? grin
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by imagrg(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2021
Remember that faith without work, doesn't work. The work they needed to make the faith materialise was to put off the fire with the knowledge and resources God has endowed man with.
They read the scripture and practise it as dummies would do. They have the knowledge put before them but can't comprehend it because they are religious bigots!
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2021
God doesn't work in a mechanical way. So what will they say, after praying and no result?
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Ibiloye87(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2021
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by NaBanga: 7:46am On May 24, 2021
The laziness of Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. Always boasting of being "smart" but when you look at the life of the average Nigerian, bad luck follows them everywhere they go. In reality it's not bad luck. It's laziness to use their brain.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Ibiloye87(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2021
God is not fool as them
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Bobyro: 7:50am On May 24, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Naija....and madness!

[img]https://media1./images/3810530ebf2a4dd2cf3a6d8ac548c19e/tenor.gif?itemid=16279298[/img]
Your comments and stickers are so annoying
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2021
JooEeL:

That is why you should be able to add 1 + 1 to realise that all you see in the Bible are fables.

Are religious people really this dumb to realise? Oh u really believe a serpent talked to a girl or a donkey talked to a prophet?

Hehe, sorrry. grin

But u believe a primordial mud had intelligence and could talk abi grin..and it turned into a tree and you came from a tree that had been struck by lightning that affected the mud. And then the various species came and eventually up to a monkey that you came from. (I know you are not even aware of your own creed)

Nah..

I would rather believe an all powerful being who made intelligence, could also make animals talk. Instead of listening to regurgitated and fallacial statements that have no framework that could hold itself in an argument.

No be me dem dey follow do all these arguments.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Pyhonist: 8:07am On May 24, 2021
Anything is possible with God but these people don't have faith for sure...

All they needed is one faith filled person with a bucket of water to walk straight into the fire while praying to the one true God (not father, son and holy spirit...their is only one God and that's Allah) and use the water and see event unfold.

I have seen a man recite the Holy Quran to prevent fire from catching his own building, the man didn't run away from the building he stood at the balcony with his Quran. I saw the fire jump over his building to catch the next one.

Now that's faith not staying one km away from the fire and making noise
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Prickpus: 8:15am On May 24, 2021
I weak

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by JooEeL(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:

But u believe a primordial mud had intelligence and could talk abi grin..and it turned into a tree and you came from a tree that had been struck by lightning that affected the mud. And then the various species came and eventually up to a monkey that you came from. (I know you are not even aware of your own creed)

Nah..

I would rather believe an all powerful being who made intelligence, could also make animals talk. Instead of listening to regurgitated and fallacial statements that have no framework that could hold itself in an argument.

No be me dem dey follow do all these arguments.

That is why you should have boarded a bus to the fire site maybe your own pronouncement was the missing word to quench the fire.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by DonCortino: 8:39am On May 24, 2021
very old video
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2021
Newton85:
Another credulous, hypocritical Christian who thinks he's using logic. You Christian sheeple can't choose when and how prayer should work. These people had faith that the God they claim to worship would miraculously help them to extinguish the fire, but this imaginary God just went deaf and AWOL. Are you saying God can't miraculously extinguish a fire? Let me wait for another Christian logic and explanation from you.
If you know who you're even quoting, you'll not be typing this nonsense and including the word "Sheeple". If that's what you were called at birth, that doesn't mean we were all called that! Your thoughts and write-up is disorganized; I hope your life isn't so? It must be your time of the month, bro. You're supporting and opposing me at the same time. Didn't you read my first post or were you drunk on Aftershave from the barbing salon? Are you also having comprehension problems including the 5000 other life problems you have? The FG needs to really increase data subscription payment for dumbos like you so, we'll see less of y'all online. I suppose dey carry cane dey flog una as I dey explain somethings to una. Give the phone to your Local government chairman or Family head to read and explain my previous post to you. Then go back to your mud house to meditate. Stop pretending to be smart; i hate that. You're about as intelligent as a sloth. NEVER quote me, if you can't comprehend; then ask. Get a home lesson teacher, some NLanders can apply. Now, who's your daddy? cool
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Spechialone(f): 8:49am On May 24, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I need to return my certificate back to the uni, there's no need for logic, science or critical thought.

Philosopher spotted... Lol
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Coldshisha: 9:12am On May 24, 2021
grin

Make i no abuse them... Even their Pastors have fire extinguisher at home and in cars yet this one are praying to stop fire

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by lookingfly: 9:43am On May 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

How are they abusing Christianity when miracles are part of Christian dogma?

O ye of little faith.
the day you go to the market, buy meat and beans and pray it gets cooked without putting on fire is when i will believe you have faith. Nansense!
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by akdjr(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2021
That is how they keep calling on God of Israel to come and fight for them when Israel are using Sophisticated weapons to fight their battle.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 10:37am On May 24, 2021
Shebi una Dey always call fire.
Now fire don come una begin cast and bind am.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by dederocs(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2021
This is madness, there is a thin line between religious zombism and mental depravity. This is dumb.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by ledaman: 10:44am On May 24, 2021
OMG what is happening to black people now undecided
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2021
Newton85:
Dear Christian genius with typical Christian logic, are you implying that for prayer to work you must "put in an effort"? Which means effort can work without prayer, but prayer can't work without effort? Which means it's better to just put an effort without praying than wasting time praying without effort? Lol. So, what effort have your pastors been putting in when dubiously claiming they raised the dead or changed a person's genotype? Waiting for another Christian logic from you.

I think you are confused. May be you should go back and read your first post and my response.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by simplesearch: 11:40am On May 24, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
It's official, christains in Nigeria are abusing Christianity and I blame half-baked pastors.
What the F is this?

So who told you they have not called the fire fighter or that there are not others trying to quench the fire, or you think all of them will be standing there doing nothing. Don't just rush to comment, silence is a form of wisdom.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by God2man2again(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2021
Akaegwu:
Very old video of over 10 years

I think you are correct.

This is a prayer mocking thread as expected.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Newton85: 12:29pm On May 24, 2021
maasoap:

I think you are confused. May be you should go back and read your first post and my response.
Just swerve if you don't have an answer to my questions, utterly credulous sheeple.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Newton85: 12:35pm On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

If you know who you're even quoting, you'll not be typing this nonsense and including the word "Sheeple". If that's what you were called at birth, that doesn't mean we were all called that! Your thoughts and write-up is disorganized; I hope your life isn't so? It must be your time of the month, bro. You're supporting and opposing me at the same time. Didn't you read my first post or were you drunk on Aftershave from the barbing salon? Are you also having comprehension problems including the 5000 other life problems you have? The FG needs to really increase data subscription payment for dumbos like you so, we'll see less of y'all online. I suppose dey carry cane dey flog una as I dey explain somethings to una. Give the phone to your Local government chairman or Family head to read and explain my previous post to you. Then go back to your mud house to meditate. Stop pretending to be smart; i hate that. You're about as intelligent as a sloth. NEVER quote me, if you can't comprehend; then ask. Get a home lesson teacher, some NLanders can apply. Now, who's your daddy? cool
Dear Nairaland Einstein, no need for your long, incoherent babble though. I'm not on Nairaland to read your "first posts," genius. The only one that concerns me is your "that's one reason he provided water" reply to my comment. Go seek therapy if you're going to be having emotional breakdowns over Nairaland comments. Your reply to my comment shows you're a credulous sheeple, go to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.