Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) (38563 Views)

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2021
Very old video of over 10 years
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by VEXT: 9:33pm On May 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Christians in Nigeria are useless

U r a bastard...
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:
I don't expect much from people living in a State that produced Tinubu and Desmond Elliot.
I'm here, but don't expect much either grin grin grin
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
I don’t see anything wrong here. When done they should pray that the casualties heal without going to the hospital. After that continue praying that Nigeria becomes a first world country, pray that money falls on their laps from the sky without working towards it, pray that they enter heaven despite being drowned in sin and finally pray that the world ends soon. Why is this a laughing matter when prayer is the African prevention and cure for all?

6 Likes

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
cheesy
Uyi168:
Mfm people.

Na craze people full that church.. cheesy
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
LEGALSER:

Fireworks
Some of you need help. grin
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 23, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t see anything wrong here. When done they should pray that the casualties heal without going to the hospital. After that continue praying that Nigeria becomes a first world country, pray that money falls on their laps from the sky without working towards it, pray that they enter heaven despite being drowned in sin and finally pray that the world ends soon. Why is this a laughing matter when prayer is the African prevention and cure for all?
Subtle sarcasm, me likey.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2021
Religion brings out the idiocity in you
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2021
I’m gonna pass on this one.

What’s the difference in this prayer and the prayer for one to heal from an incurable disease? Both are logically and scientifically impossible yet we support praying for the one and mocking the other? Prayer is prayer

2 Likes

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Sickmod(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2021
Kay25:
Who brought this up again it's bn long na..and those in it are wiser now joor

Abi o
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by luminouz(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2021
temitope27:
Those MFM members get problem,you can imagine them praying Atlantic ocean should dry grin funny people

Are you for real?

Dry up Atlantic Ocean for what?
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by mathinips(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2021
All boils down to the problems in the country
1. Why do you think we have more worship centers in Africa?
2. Why do you think we pray the more?
3. Who told you they have not called on the fire services?
4. It's more likely the fire fighters told them there is no water or fuel in their car.
5. Will you now fold your arms and give up?

All these are due to frustrations.

When the government in place have fail you, you tend to look for other sources, to take out the frustration in other not to be depressed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2021
Mad people everywhere, few are still roaming !
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Image123(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2021
Lol, pray without ceasing na. It's an old video though. Nonetheless, i believe the people that can do something to quench the fire were already doing so. All you can see left are the women that must have been told to stay away. So they decided to pray. The funny guess is that they were concerned that the fire can spread to reach their church building which is TROUBLE for them. You know how much dem contribute? It's wise for them to start praying not to see temptation oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2021
very old video, but so funny.

Akaegwu:
Very old video of over 10 years
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2021
SegFault:

grin

No laff o.... This Na true matter
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Nkpitime(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2021
Lille OSC to win french league 1 cup today
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by donbenie(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

How are they abusing Christianity when miracles are part of Christian dogma?

O ye of little faith.
And the fire quenched?

Scam!!

Religion is a SCAM!!!
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

And how are they abusing it?

Can this even be compared to some things the Disciples did in the bible?

If you were there with the early Christians, I am sure you will still type rubbish.

Things like what exactly? I don't even think they were praying for the fire to stop. Probably praying for the safety of anyone/everyone around the fire. But bloggers will twist shiit just for nothing.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by stasius: 9:42pm On May 23, 2021
Old video!

But mountain of fire people sef. Everything is fire for fire!
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by 10mobile: 9:44pm On May 23, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
If we talk na them go say we hate Christianity.
See dis nonsense now
This 'nonsense' is far better than killing people here and there in the name of a blood-thirsty god called A**ah. So, hate yourself before hating Christians.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by leofab(f): 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
If we talk na them go say we hate Christianity.
See dis nonsense now
imagine the caliber of people you might be living forever with... grin
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by WorldRichest: 9:48pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:
I don't expect much from people living in a State that produced Tinubu and Desmond Elliot.

What about the state that produced Clifford Orji? What about citizens of the states that will not state in their region?
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Nnnena(f): 9:49pm On May 23, 2021

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2021
You can't hav a sound mind and also be a Christian at same time. Just imagine jesus the God, kill himself to please himself, before he can forgive the sin man sin against him.
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Tribalism123(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2021
This fire STOP BY FIRE!FIRE!FIRE!. Fire go de increase sha. No be MFM again? U know how many house their fire don burn for Lagos alone?

1 Like

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:

��

1 Like

Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:01pm On May 23, 2021
Madness on display !
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by detectivejones: 10:01pm On May 23, 2021
I'm not even surprised the sign up says MFM those are spiritual fire fighters at work, who am I to comment a thing
Re: Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:
Chai.....grin grin

Nairaland home of salvage after twitter....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.