Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689593 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Heffalump(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Congratulations 2roodi cool

Leki,
Please answer my question asked earlier bro.
Again, is the mybankstatement sent to the Embassy or forwarded to the applicant via mail? Please help with these questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
We have a telegram for university Canada west students with PPR and yet to get PPR .
If you would like to join, please send your number and I’d add up.
This is to link up, who knows ,we might need each other’s support over there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
I think this is true. I submitted with mbs, IELTS result and upfront medical. My eligibility review started 2weeks after (3days after my biometrics), I guess because I did biometrics late maybe it would have even started earlier.

Application submitted May 14th, I am waiting for PPR already grin grin

Lianna2020:
Good evening everyone ,

I’d like to add, if you want to submit your application, submit together with nse requirements if you have them instead of waiting for them to ask.

I personally submitted everything for nse and in my loe told them , I’m eligible for nse and that I have submitted everything as with upfront medical.
This is just to reduce the waiting time.
Those guys are now picking up applications and if your file is complete, it makes things easier for them too and fast as your end .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Seun(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
LadyBlaq:
You all are the real MVPs. Lekiboe, Frank, Anon, Uzomachukwu, Baphil, Lianna, Shuppy, my darling Sis Bisola, infact, all of you, God will continue to bless you all. Special shout out to Oga Seun for creating this impactful forum, i am happy to have known this great family...

This morning, as i logged in as per my usual ritual, I saw correspondence letter and PPR request sitting pretty on my page long before a mail dropped.

My application was tacky at best, i couldn't pray to save myself, i guess the prayers and good wishes of everyone and my family&friends made a way for me to be found worthy. I pray for this uncommon Grace for all PPR hopefuls, together we will all celebrate..
Congratulations!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Did you properly explain this lump sum in your SOP? Did the sponsor also state all these in his/her sponsorship letter?
naijaoyibo:
We already paid 20,000$ worth of tuition. Also, we already transferred the remaining school fees and living expenses to the applicants account. About 23M Naira.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good evening everyone, please when raising a webform do I need to include a letter to explain the documents and why am sending it?
Or that space for message in the webform is sufficient. (Do they really read that part?)

Please help I need to include a document. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
We can’t wait to rejoice with you.

Imagine people that eligibility is yet to start after three month .

Make God help person

SweetJJ:
I think this is true. I submitted with mbs, IELTS result and upfront medical. My eligibility review started 2weeks after (3days after my biometrics), I guess because I did biometrics late maybe it would have even started earlier.

Application submitted May 14th, I am waiting for PPR already grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LadyBlaq: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Teenie19:
We are still waiting ooo, I don't know what IRCC is doing but it is well!

Probably waiting for confirmation from the school. Some schools can be lackadaisical in these things, I almost certain Sheridan college is one of such schools.

Do you think you can mail the school to talk to IRCC on your behalf? Is it doable? You stand to lose nothing though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by blackedwin: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
I salute everyone,my wife was asked to send her passport 2weeks ago we just received a letter saying Visa would be issued on arrival. Pls house what happens on arrival and what documents would she have to go with to convince the immigration officer at the POE.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fortuneforever:
Good evening everyone, please when raising a webform do I need to include a letter to explain the documents and why am sending it?
Or that space for message in the webform is sufficient. (Do they really read that part?)

Please help I need to include a document. Thank you
That space in Webform is enough. You can type up to 1500 words there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
They have given her visa, what’s remaining at Poe is her study permit.
She’d have to show her offer letter to school, school feees receipt,stamped passport,enrollment letter , ArriveCAN, LOI(which is the letter you just snapped ).

Others can add too as I’m yet to travel , not sure of the rest .

blackedwin:
I salute everyone,my wife was asked to send her passport 2weeks ago we just received a letter saying Visa would be issued on arrival. Pls house what happens on arrival and what documents would she have to go with to convince the immigration officer at the POE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks for your response, it's not the space just wondering if they actually read it

EmeeNaka:
That space in Webform is enough. You can type up to 1500 words there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good day all.. Please anyone with links to where one can get police certificate done in Abia state. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
SuomyNona:

Depends on when you applied. If your application have exceeded a certain period (i.e between 8 to 12 weeks) request for it to see what has been done on your application.

Thank you so much.
I submitted on the 15th of March
Eligibility has not started, my upfront medical has not been updated and review of documents says"we do not need additional document"
So can I still order for my note?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
I emailed you! I actually talked to the school about this at some point and they said they don't get involved in immigration process....

LadyBlaq:
Probably waiting for confirmation from the school. Some schools can be lackadaisical in these things, I almost certain Sheridan college is one of such schools.

Do you think you can mail the school to talk to IRCC on your behalf? Is it doable? You stand to lose nothing though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fortuneforever:
Thanks for your response, it's not the space just wondering if they actually read it

Yes, sure they read it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
AbionaT:

Thank you so much.
Eligibility has not started, my upfront medical has not been updated and review of documents says"we do not need additional document"
Try to send messages concerning your Medicals. Try to know why it's not yet updated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bioles1187(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
skull4eva:
Abeg my people who is going to montreal in mid july i am in search of a travel buddy. Signify please. Make we gather roll together.
Already i have bought a new shoe whey never touch naija soil before with the plan of changing my shoes to it as soon as my plan lands such that i will be entering the mapple land in grand style. Lols.
grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lianna2020:
We can’t wait to rejoice with you.

Imagine people that eligibility is yet to start after three month .

Make God help person

All the people that has not got PPR are same o. Eligibility starting or not.
For some people, Eligibility starts and four days later, they get PPR. My Eligibility is going to two weeks now, yet no PPR. Those GCKEY update doesn't always connotes with what happens behind shaa

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Teenie19:
I emailed you! I actually talked to the school about this at some point and they said they don't get involved in immigration process....

Hi, did you end up submitting the NSE documents via webform? Because it seems like for those that didn’t submit with it Initially nothing is really going on

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Heffalump:

Oga Leki, Please I want to ask if the NSE route can be chosen by you or it's after you submit application that IRCC requests you to apply?

Its by choice

If you apply for Study Visa, and they send you NSE Request Letter & you know you don't have the requirements (IELTS test result minimum of 6.0 band score, $30K CAD etc.), mail IRCC back that you want your application to be processed via the regular route. Though it is stated on the NSE letter that "if you don't respond to the NSE request letter after a stipulated date, your application will be processed via the regular route"

Read more about NSE here
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/705#97124448

Credits: JustMellow

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
I never got NSE request, I submitted Feb 11th...

childgodly:

Hi, did you end up submitting the NSE documents via webform? Because it seems like for those that didn’t submit with it Initially nothing is really going on
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
AbionaT:

Thank you so much.
Do this if your Upfront Medicals is yet to be Updated to Passed

The link below is ur plug for that

Sending Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) & Sending the same E-medical sheet via E-mail to Nairobi IRCC office & other IRCC offices (see template of the message body for the Webfrom & Email)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

E-mail addresses of IRCC OFFICES
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/82#97848700

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
you got your gcms in a week? wow...that was fast!

Anyanwu2003:
Gurus in the house please help. Applied 24th April. Ordered GCMS from CSBA. Came back a week later.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Felizzy90(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chipo14:
Congratulations!! I am Manitoba bound. Just waiting for this PPR. February applicant. I have my medical appointment for June 28 hopefully it will speed things up once submitted.

hi I'm also for UOfM .. I tried sending you an email not going through.. pls reach me on Facebook Felix Benjamin Ifeanyi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Try to send messages concerning your Medicals. Try to know why it's not yet updated.
EmeeNaka thank you so much, I appreciate you alot. I will do just that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Xyzdojah: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Frankrobbn1

I got admission to UofM, please how do I start my visa application process.. I'm new here and I will be glad if someone can put me through as I will be sponsoring myself..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Do this if your Upfront Medicals is yet to be Updated to Passed

The link below is ur plug for that

Sending Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) & Sending the same E-medical sheet via E-mail to Nairobi IRCC office & other IRCC offices (see template of the message body for the Webfrom & Email)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

E-mail addresses of IRCC OFFICES
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/82#97848700
Lekiboboe thanks always for being there, I'm most grateful, I'm on it right away.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
My eligibility has been on review since the week after I applied. My first application was refused like a month after. So I submitted my 2nd application on 17th of April, my status changed to we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements. I did my upfront meds on the 11th of May and passed meds on the 20th of May. No ghost updates, nothing. Requested for notes anyway, should get it on Monday.

boscom:
No eligibilty update all through?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kelvine95: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
kelvine95:

Hi all, good evening.

So my study permit was approved last week but I had to defer to Fall 2021 from Summer 2021.

What are the process involved in informing IRCC? I got my new admission letter today, and I can get a new funding letter from my supervisor if need be.

Kindly help.

@frankrobbn @justmellow @lekiboboe etc

Please anyone with similar situation should kindly advise me on what to do.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
LadyBlaq:

You are right o. Getting admission is a task of its own. Can you imagine that my admission to UNBC took more than two months, long after I have even submitted visa application o. True true, we need to celebrate our not so tiny victories.

Four whole months? Jeez! Congratulations dear, next is the Visa approval.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
My dear, I appreciate. I’m hopeful. I’m glad yours ended in praise. My next level morning prayers will not be in vain. Congrats once again

LadyBlaq:
RollyA I deh your bending corner deh wait for your own, we deh come from the same street. My testimony won't be complete without yours o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.