Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688196 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olasubomy: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Piecoco:
Greetings my fellow Nairalanders!

WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.

LONG POST ALERT!!

This is my 5th application o!Indeed what God cannot do does not exist. Below are the details of my application.

Application submitted - February 16, 2021.

Request Letter (NSE) - February 25, 2021.

Responded to NSE request by writing an LOE stating that I don't require proof of English Proficiency (IELTS) and that MUN have duly accessed my level of English Proficiency based on my previous academic background. This letter was written by @Frankrobbn1 and submitted the next day.

BVL and PPR - came in simultaneously by 6:00am June 28, 2021.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

IRCC FORMS 

1. Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E),
2. Family Information form (IMM5645E)
3. Temporary Resident form (IMM5257B)

PERSONAL DOCUMENTS

1. My Family Members Birth certificates.
2. Memorial University Unconditional Official Letter of Admission (MASc in Oil and Gas Engineering)
3. Tuition receipt (I paid the entire two years tuition fees for my MASc in Oil and Gas Engineering) 
4. My Birth Certificate,
5. Police Character Certificate,
6. WAEC Certificate,
7. My International Passport Bio data page,
8. Family picture
9. NYSC discharge certificate
10. Professional Certifications
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Volunteer reference letters from professional bodies where I am a member. 
14. My Landed property documents valued over 30Million Naira.
15. Passport Photograph.
16. Pictures with my fiancée 
17. Affidavit of return (drafted by Frankrobben).
18. Statement of Purpose (written by Frankrobben)
19. Letter of explanation (this letter specifically addressed the concerns of the visa officer regarding my proof of funds and source of income in a professional manner)
20. Financial Table (this detailed the total expenses and funds available for my stay in Canada)
21. Pictures with my fellow colleagues where I did my undergraduate internship.

EMPLOYMENT AND PROOF OF FUNDS DOCUMENTS

1. Statement of Account (Personal Account) with a closing balance of N9,309,366.23
2. My bank statement certificate with ticket ID and password
3.. Tuition Receipt for two years (26,000CAD)
4. Certificate of business registration (CAC)
5. Particulars of directors of the company.
6. Reference letters from my clients attesting to my company's services (Oil and Gas company).
7. Business invoices.
8. My company's complimentary card
9. Photos of my business premises.

I began the process of immigrating to Canada through the study route in 2019. The agent who filed and processed my last applications messed up too many things and kept me in jeopardy of never being able to get approval. Very simple here ......he was in way over his head and did not have the necessary knowledge or experience to deal with my case. But after I had contacted @Frankrobbn1 the MD/CEO of fandrglobal.com, the whole story changed. I must say that Frankrobben is a genius and a God-sent who rescued me from my difficult condition after four (4) visa refusals. May God bless @Frankrobbn1 as he gave me hope when all hope was lost.

My last application was denied on the basis of insufficient and available funds to pay for my tuition fees and to maintain myself during the proposed period of my study in Canada. I was very devastated and heart-broken when I got the refusal letter from IRCC in June 2020. Seeing the success stories being shared on this platform about @Frankrobbn1, I decided to take a bold step by reaching out to him for assistance with my complex case and it was the best decision I ever made.

To summarize my case, Frank professionally analysed the reasons for the refusal and encouraged me to order for my GCMS notes in an effort to obtain the factual concerns of the visa officer. After I had received my notes, he took his time to review my notes and gave me timely advice adjusted to reality, thus setting my expectations.

He took up the application and shared his expert advice that I should pay the entire two years tuition fees and have funds left for my living expenses during the two year duration of my studies. During the waiting period, Frank had always followed up with drafting emails sent to IRCC for expeditious processing of my application.

He gave me the direct contact number of the Member of Parliament in Newfoundland in June 10, 2021, who submitted an enquiry on my behalf to IRCC seeking for an update on my application. After getting a response from the MP, my eligibility review which has been on hold for more than 15 weeks immediately commenced.

@Frankrobbn1, I truly appreciate your support during this difficult challenging time. Your help has been invaluable; I don't know how I would have managed without your help and support. Again, thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your generosity. Thank you so much for being there for me. It means more than I can say.

For those who are looking at this and thinking if it is a good idea to work with @Frankrobbn1, I say to you: at first it may not seem like a considerable investment, but if your intention is to have a hitch-free Canadian immigration process, it is really worth it. Personally, I paid for him to handle my difficult profile and his expertise made all the difference in my application. I am infinitely grateful.

I appreciate you all individually and collectively for a job well done on this platform. Success to everyone expecting an update. Thank you

Lastly, where are my fellow MUN scholars,  please let's connect oooo. 

It has ended in praise! Never Give Up on your dreams!

Nice one, congrats!

I did not know Frank has a business on immigration issues he runs, and I can't remember him ever advertising his business here; such a rare gem.

I have seen firsthand people attacking @Frankrobbn1 on this forum severally, but he always remained consistent and patient in helping people selflessly.

God bless him bountifully.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2021
How long did it take to get your gcms notes?

BaaleOfOntario:
Eligibility is blank
I haven't done medical
Security is 0
Criminality is Passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 2:19am On Jun 29, 2021
Chipo14:
They can only confirm genuineness of the statement they cannot ask and be told the balance of the account. It's against bankers oat of secrecy.

You're very wrong, with the password, they can access the bank statement and see all transactions including the sitting balance as at when it was submitted. DO NOT SUBMIT FAKE BANK STATEMENTS OH!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Omankem8:

You're very wrong, with the password, they can access the bank statement and see all transactions including the sitting balance as at when it was submitted. DO NOT SUBMIT FAKE BANK STATEMENTS OH!

Correct. The sitting balance at the time of submission would be available. Also the outflow and inflow for the amount of months submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fejiromich: 5:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Ok now I understand your fear... it’s fine too........
LadyBlaq:
A colleague of mine in a neighboring state died after taking the shot. It was said that he had underlying illness and as a result, he had blood clotting. Due to the unavailability of blood cleanser/thinner, he died before they could fly to Lagos to get one.

I have also seen people take the full dose and they are fine. I see it more like a 50/50 thing and I am not going to gamble on my life like that. After the death of my colleague, preconceived fear could even kill me before any underlying illness if any....I am too scared to take it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2021
The present masters program can be removed from any of your online profiles if it’s currently included, LinkedIn and co. Other opinions are welcome.

Oreoluwamipo:
Hope it won't be known during eligibility and background checks?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2021
My eligibility started 2 weeks after I applied. My portal has been showing we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements for about 9 weeks now is what I meant.

That’s why I requested for my notes on the 6th week

Legacyedition:

Hi RollyA , You meant your eligibility started before you applied for notes or your eligibility started 2 weeks after you applied for note?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Meringe(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Ara2004:
Has the person's eligibility review started
Not yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Meringe(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Omankem8:

Please do that immediately, it will give you insights on how your application is going and also if you need to upload more documents.
Please, how can I order for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Meringe(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Gentledaf:

Yes apply for your notes as soon as possible to know the update of your app. Have you done medical?
How can I order for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CaddyT: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Can this help send money to an account in US directly from my account without having to buy USD from black market?

may99:

You open a Flutterwave barter account. Fund it with your naira Atm card, then use it to pay when submitting your permit application.

Hope this helps.

https://support.flutterwave.com/en/articles/3960034-how-to-create-a-barter-dollar-card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Meringe(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2021
House please , I do apply for GCM Notes. Someone should put me through with the link. Thank you .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kenbracey: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Piecoco post=103178403]Greetings my fellow Nairalanders!

LONG POST ALERT!!

This is my 5th application o!Indeed what God cannot do does not exist. Below are the details of my application.

Responded to NSE request by writing an LOE stating that I don't require proof of English Proficiency (IELTS) and that MUN have duly accessed my level of English Proficiency based on my previous academic background. This letter was written by @Frankrobbn1 and submitted the next day.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

IRCC FORMS 

PERSONAL DOCUMENTS

2. Memorial University Unconditional Official Letter of Admission (MASc in Oil and Gas Engineering)
3. Tuition receipt (I paid the entire two years tuition fees for my MASc in Oil and Gas Engineering) 
4. My Birth Certificate,
6. WAEC Certificate,
8. Family picture
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
15. Passport Photograph.
19. Letter of explanation (this letter specifically addressed the concerns of the visa officer regarding my proof of funds and source of income in a professional manner)
20. Financial Table (this detailed the total expenses and funds available for my stay in Canada)

1. Statement of Account (Personal Account) with a closing balance of N9,309,366.23
6. Reference letters from my clients attesting to my company's services (Oil and Gas company).
7. Business invoices.

I began the process of immigrating to Canada through the study route in 2019. The agent who filed and processed my last applications messed up too many things and kept me in jeopardy of never being able to get approval. Very simple here ......he was in way over his head and did not have the necessary knowledge or experience to deal with my case. But after I had contacted @Frankrobbn1 the MD/CEO of fandrglobal.com, the whole story changed. I must say that Frankrobben is a genius and a God-sent who rescued me from my difficult condition after four (4) visa refusals. May God bless @Frankrobbn1 as he gave me hope when all hope was lost.

My last application was denied on the basis of insufficient and available funds to pay for my tuition fees and to maintain myself during the proposed period of my study in Canada. I was very devastated and heart-broken when I got the refusal letter from IRCC in June 2020. Seeing the success stories being shared on this platform about @Frankrobbn1, I decided to take a bold step by reaching out to him for assistance with my complex case and it was the best decision I ever made.

To summarize my case, Frank professionally analysed the reasons for the refusal and encouraged me to order for my GCMS notes in an effort to obtain the factual concerns of the visa officer. After I had received my notes, he took his time to review my notes and gave me timely advice adjusted to reality, thus setting my expectations.

He took up the application and shared his expert advice that I should pay the entire two years tuition fees and have funds left for my living expenses during the two year duration of my studies. During the waiting period, Frank had always followed up with drafting emails sent to IRCC for expeditious processing of my application.

He gave me the direct contact number of the Member of Parliament in Newfoundland in June 10, 2021, who submitted an enquiry on my behalf to IRCC seeking for an update on my application. After getting a response from the MP, my eligibility review which has been on hold for more than 15 weeks immediately commenced.

@Frankrobbn1, I truly appreciate your support during this difficult challenging time. Your help has been invaluable; I don't know how I would have managed without your help and support. Again, thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your generosity. Thank you so much for being there for me. It means more than I can say.

For those who are looking at this and thinking if it is a good idea to work with @Frankrobbn1, I say to you: at first it may not seem like a considerable investment, but if your intention is to have a hitch-free Canadian immigration process, it is really worth it. Personally, I paid for him to handle my difficult profile and his expertise made all the difference in my application. I am infinitely grateful.

I appreciate you all individually and collectively for a job well done on this platform. Success to everyone expecting an update. Thank you

It has ended in praise! Never Give Up on your dreams![/

Same course and same Uni.
Congrats on your PPR bro...i still await mine.]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2021
RollyA:
My eligibility started 2 weeks after I applied. My portal has been showing we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements for about 9 weeks now is what I meant.

That’s why I requested for my notes on the 6th week

Wow. That's serious.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Omankem8:
Huge Huge Congratulations to all the PPRs recievers, This thread really started with so many answered prayers and so will it continue...

To all our Bosses, lekkibobo,anon123,Frankrobbin, infact to everyone who brings out time to respond to a question or enquiry, God bless you all, i know its not easy at all.

It will end in praise, let's keep up the good work. God bless us all.

I cannot wait to come and drop my timeline.

Madam, are you whining us?. You that is already established berekete for USA. Selling ferrari, range and other exotics. Wetin uwan use Canada do aunty reneestar wink grin . Your profile go done pass study permit nah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2021
CaddyT:
Can this help send money to an account in US directly from my account without having to buy USD from black market?

Not quite sure. But black market rate is cheaper than the card.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Piecoco:
Greetings my fellow Nairalanders!

LONG POST ALERT!!

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

IRCC FORMS 

PERSONAL DOCUMENTS

4. My Birth Certificate,
6. WAEC Certificate,
8. Family picture
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
15. Passport Photograph.

7. Business invoices.

It has ended in praise! Never Give Up on your dreams!

Wow! shocked shocked this is so impressive brother �! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kindhearted and positive review. I truly appreciate your touching words and compliments, this means a lot to me. I am glad that my expertise in handling complex immigration cases brought success to your successful study visa application after 4 rejections. I wish you all the best in Canada.

I will be expecting my continued assistance towards the SOWP application.

It will end in praise

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Awas: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2021
i applied in February for a school in Nova Scotia. My bio metrics has been updated , i did an upfront medicals and later on included it. End of May they requested for medicals and i sent it and since then i have not heard anything . please what can i do

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2021
olasubomy:

Nice one, congrats!

I did not know Frank has a business on immigration issues he runs, and I can't remember him ever advertising his business here; such a rare gem.

I have seen firsthand people attacking @Frankrobbn1 on this forum severally, but he always remained consistent and patient in helping people selflessly.

God bless him bountifully.

Thanks for your compliment and best wishes bro.

Without deviating, I have a registered consultancy firm with a unique expertise in dealing with refused applications and difficult files. I pride myself on combining my vast experience and knowledge which have resulted in several successful applications. Interestingly, some approvals shared here on this platform directly retained my firm services in their applications (which was not announced). More importantly, I didn't deem it fit to advertise my firm services here as many individuals have known me for over the years for my top-notch experience in the industry.

Although, I do inform prospective applicants about my services whenever they reach out to me with their complex immigration cases. Having said that, I will be here periodically to answer a few questions and proffer solutions for applicants as this will be my little way of helping others succeed.

It will end in praise

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by doseofpeculiar: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Hi
1)Please what pgd course can my sister go for she graduated with a 2:2 in law in 2016 but currently works as an admin staff in her office for two years now?
2) For me I graduated with a 2:2 in Accounting in 2018 and currently working as a Finance intern for just few months now,what pgd course can I take
Thank you.
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome,

To kickstart your PG admission process, your response to the questions below would give insights on PG. programs you can go likely go for

That being said

- What did you study in the Polytechnic for your HND?

- what year did you graduate? (To address study gap)

- Is your work experience/Job since you graduated till now in anyway related to your HND degree (For Career Progression)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Meringe(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Someone should put me through on how to apply for GCM notes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Awas:
i applied in February for a school in Nova Scotia. My bio metrics has been updated , i did an upfront medicals and later on included it. End of May they requested for medicals and i sent it and since then i have not heard anything . please what can i do

In all indications, your application is progressing on the right track. You should follow up with the Kenya Nairobi visa office via webform to expedite the processing of your application and communicate a decision to you. Make it a daily routine to contact them twice a day for an update on your application.

Contact Nairobi office via this medium: IRCC WEBFORM - NAIROBI

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Awas:
Was your medical passed??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
dyce101:
Please gurus in the Ouse
I submitted my document April 27th
NSE request dropped may 7th, I ignored it
No update till now
I am a bit concerned about my current status still displaying YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED please do I need to tell them to continue with normal route ?
Or is that how my application status will be till they request for medical, please I need answers on this

"YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" indicates that you've not transmitted the NSE response to IRCC for processing. Please transmit the document you've uploaded by electronically signing the application with your full name as written on your international passport.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Genyc: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2021
There are so many coys you can order from;
GCMS buddy
GCMSonline
Getgcms etc
There’s also a member here who orders for people by name Anon123 or so

Meringe:
Someone should put me through on how to apply for GCM notes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Dear gurus in the house,

Please I have a sister-friend who graduated with 2:2 in law in 2005/2006 but she's been working with Lagos State Internal Revenue since 2009 . She's currently an Account Officer there. Please what PG course can she go for?

Some of her job duties are listed below:
- Auditing of Companies Documents to enure they comply with the tax laws.
- Enlightenment and Educating Tax Payers on Tax Matters.
- Rendering Advice to Tax Payers on how to go about payment of their taxes

Thank you. I await your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Awas: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2021
RELAN2446:

Was your medical passed??

Not yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Awas: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

In all indications, your application is progressing on the right track. You should follow up with the Kenya Nairobi visa office via webform to expedite the processing of your application and communicate a decision to you. Make it a daily routine to contact them twice a day for an update on your application.

Contact Nairobi office via this medium: IRCC WEBFORM - NAIROBI

It will end in praise

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Bertram87:

Thank you very much……I will be waiting for more inputs from others…

.... hope it's been sorted out?, If yes, please how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehiremen2002: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
I am trying to help my aunty, the daughter just got her admission latter to start grade 9 in canada.

S o helping her to put together document for positive student application.

The plan is to travel with her daughter in september.

They are a family of 4

Herself the husband and 2 kids.

1st child in grade 9 will need student visa
2nd child less thank 4year US citizen + will be accompany
helfself want to go with the child
The Dad, a business owner+ might at a point want to visit.

Should I advice they all apply or just 3 and the dad can apply later_

What kind of documentation should they put together.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by blackedwin: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Good morning everyone, I need info on how to get CAD travelling next week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2021
That's for MBS. I am referring to the normal bank statement. No bank tells anyone people's balances except for regulatory and fraud purposes. Trust me I know. The banks has the obligation to say whether the statement is genuine or not. Reason why mybankstatement was introduced was to allow applicants grant then access to verify the account rather than the usual statement where current balance cannot be know. This is not to encourage fake statement as the bank will definitely respond the statement is fake if it is.

Omankem8:

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.