Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (694292 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Good day all.we don enter 2nd of July ooo.but @Lianna still dey 1st of July.at least Nigeria dey enternew year b4 Canada. lol.any that aside .please Gurus, we realize that GIC can only be bought by the applicant and a sponsor cant purchase GIC for the person he is Sponsoring so my Brother hu is a PR has decided to pay for my 1 year full tuition. my question is simple, sending his account statement will not affect my application positively as he Just bought a house in Canada and is paying monthly mortgage. meaning ,he does not have sufficient proof of fund as a sponsor. He however intends sending his last 6 months pay stub,letter of employment and his wife letter of employment in addition to the initiative he had taken to pay my 1 year tuition fee.however I have #13m in my account as co sponsore.is this sufficient, especially since I intend purchasing GIC out of d 13m to show I am also responsible. note, I am 31yrs,study gap 10 yrs and married with a kid.thanks 4 ur anticipated replies

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MadeMan01(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Bhooomie:
Almighty God has done it for me!!! It's PPR!!!

Second time applicant. Applied May 31st and got PPR 30th June.

To think I was smiling all through yesterday while reading people's PPR testimonies not knowing mine already dropped.

Thank you Jesus. I will be back with full details.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Freebands01: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2021
RAdedolapo:

Please let's connect.

Sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SuomyNona: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Subbyshal:

I have, Eligibility is on recommend interview and no pre-assessment note.

I ordered for another one again, still waiting for that.

All will be well, stay positive, good news awaits.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lightswitch007: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Lianna2020:
I swear to God.
The food part is so annoying.
I pray they lift the hotel booking thing. I’m starving and I can’t even cook because I have to stay in .
Like who survives on all these!!.
If not for ijebu garri ehn.
Once you get PPR, the next thing is being indecisive on what you couldn’t wait for . Can’t wait to go home jo r.
The food is terrible , no maggi , no salt , infact ehn.

I pray they lift hotel quarantine.

hahaha, I know this feeling hahaha. Canada's quarantine can be tolerated compared to Asia. I remember the first time I did a 14days quarantine in a hotel, I can't go out of my room or I'll be fined...I can only look through the window to see cars passing and sunshine for 14 days.
I'm used to Asian cuisines, my breakfast, lunch, dinner was all white rice with no salt. rice! rice!! rice!!! with a little portion of their soup or vegetables or chicken. I was tired of rice, my wife pitied me. There was no microwave, I use the kettle to heat up my food.

The next time I had another 14days quarantine, my past experience taught me how to survive. Since I know it's rice, as usual, I bought 14 cans of tuna, Oatmeal, Milk, Honey, Cereal, and Biscuits. On arrival at my hotel, I ordered a lot of apples, bananas, oranges, grapes. And my routine was Oatmeal or cereals for breakfast, biscuits for lunch, rice, and tuna for dinner. hahaha.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by maralina: 1:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Hey guys, must one travel 4weeks prior to when their program starts?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 1:35am On Jul 02, 2021
maralina:

This stuff about 4 weeks prior to start of school section is so disturbing, anyways, I have already booked my flight 6 weeks prior to start of school section....so help me God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 1:37am On Jul 02, 2021
maralina:

You can travel anytime within the 4 weeks prior to program start, but not before
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mrnatural(m): 1:38am On Jul 02, 2021
Hi guys, great stuff and eye-opening information out here.. I must commend everyone for helping people actualise their dreams.

I recently started following this thread when I truly got fed up of this country and I just wanna by every legitimate means.
Firstly of all I decide to go through the route of an agent because it was gonna be pretty much easy since I’m a novice when it comes to migration. Long and short, I contacted an agent I met via Instagram. And then he promise he’s gonna get admission for an undergraduate study and subsequently get a study-work visa for me which I’ll pay him In batches after getting the admission 1st and 2ndly and securing the study-work visa to Canada.

We’ve actually started with the process, which the school is yet to issue the admission, but then I feel I have enough information at hand to go with the process since almost everyone here is doing it without an agent.

The little challenge I have now Is, he already stated the process (which is still at the early stage, at least I haven’t gotten the admission). How do I hijack it from it?
Secondly, I’m 36yrs old now but never had a undergraduate degree (Bsc) before. Will my age hamper my chances of getting the visa ?
Or better still, I use my wife to apply for a masters degree since she has a Bsc?.

Please gurus in the house help me out cos I want to start this process almost immediately.

Thank you all and apologies for the long write up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 1:38am On Jul 02, 2021
Jeff5gold:

This stuff about 4 weeks prior to start of school section is so disturbing, anyways, I have already booked my flight 6 weeks prior to start of school section....so help me God
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 1:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Jeff5gold:

Wow. God is your muscle. Waiting for your landing gist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by maralina: 1:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Jeff5gold:

On God lol, I actually traveled 5months prior to when my program started, that was 4yrs ago.
My brother was at the airport today and they didn’t let him travel even after showing his travel letter; his program starts in September btw.
The new policy is so frustrating though smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2021
maralina:

On God lol, I actually traveled 5months prior to when my program started, that was 4yrs ago.
My brother was at the airport today and they didn’t let him travel even after showing his travel letter; his program starts in September btw.

Were you able to work during those five months. It think the policy was reinforced because of Covid. They don’t want any non-essential travelling

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Femiwap: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Today I want to start the process of migrating to another country. Plan is Canada Australia, USA uk. Pls I need help to go about it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by maralina: 2:05am On Jul 02, 2021
may99:

Were you able to work during those five months. It think the policy was reinforced because of Covid. They don’t want any non-essential travelling

I landed in Manitoba, as at then jobs were very difficult to find, couldn’t get a job even when I started school. 7months later I moved to Ontario transferred to humber college. One week after moving to Ontario I got a job, something I wasn’t able to get in Manitoba though. I guess Manitoba wasn’t for me haha, plus the cold there is brutal

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2021
shams040:
Pls guys I did my medicals today. How can I get webform to send to them and the emails of different embassies. Pls help me ooooooooo
The links below is your plug for that

Sending Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) & Sending the same E-medical sheet via E-mail to Nairobi IRCC office & other IRCC offices (see template of the message body for the Webfrom & Email)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

E-mail addresses of IRCC OFFICES
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/82#97848700

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 3:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Enjay316:
Good day all.we don enter 2nd of July ooo.but @Lianna still dey 1st of July.at least Nigeria dey enternew year b4 Canada. lol.any that aside .please Gurus, we realize that GIC can only be bought by the applicant and a sponsor cant purchase GIC for the person he is Sponsoring so my Brother hu is a PR has decided to pay for my 1 year full tuition. my question is simple, sending his account statement will not affect my application positively as he Just bought a house in Canada and is paying monthly mortgage. meaning ,he does not have sufficient proof of fund as a sponsor. He however intends sending his last 6 months pay stub,letter of employment and his wife letter of employment in addition to the initiative he had taken to pay my 1 year tuition fee.however I have #13m in my account as co sponsore.is this sufficient, especially since I intend purchasing GIC out of d 13m to show I am also responsible. note, I am 31yrs,study gap 10 yrs and married with a kid.thanks 4 ur anticipated replies
Since he has decided to pay your tuition fee, you don't need GIC anymore. His sponsorship letter should state he is going to be responsible for the payment of your tuition fee for the entire duration of your studies and that he has paid a year tuition. You just present the 13m in your account as fund for living and traveling expenses. No need for GIC again. The arrangement is not an essential requirement especially for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TheGbemisola: 3:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Jerryjack022:
I am a part-time silent reader here but I must say that the informations gotten from this forum really helped my success story. Thanks to everyone contributing here, God will attend to your needs. All the glory be to God.

The journey began February 2018 when I received my LOA from Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia to study post degree in public health (2yrs programme). The LOA valid for a year and I applied for visa march 2019 for may intake which was refused on April base on two reasons;
1) VO not satisfy that I will leave canada after my study base on my employment situation
2) VO not satisfy that I will leave canada after my study base on my family tie in canada and my home country

After the refusal, I paused and checked the documents that I submitted from there I discovered my mistakes which are;
No Employmen Letter
No pay slip
No personal bank statements
No work ID
No leave letter
No prove of family tie at all ontop of that am single, 32 yrs of age

Because of the pandemic, the university issued me a new LOA valid from May 2020 to May 2021

I started doing my underground preparation which took me 2yrs, I must tell you from the beginning of this journey I have been experiencing delay but God later turned it to blessings for me.

My Timeline
Second time application
Submitted March 17, 2021
NSE request dropped april 14 (replied with letter of proficiency from my university here in 9ja and my sponsor is my brother living in USA so he submitted his normal SOA for a year and reference letter from his bank)

Then long waiting period started
I ordered for gcms note June 5
I reapplied for admission after my LOA expired June 5 and new one came a week later, submitted it through webform

Upfront medica June 22
Gcms note arrived June 24
(criminality passed, compliance required, info sharing with USA in progress because I was refused USA visa in 2017 and eligibility is blank)

Submitted my medical e-slip and some other docs through webform June 28
Medical updated to pass June 29 and eligibility review started together
PPR and Correspondence Letter June 30
Documents Submitted
All IRCC forms
Clients Information
International passport data page
Birth Certificate
LOA from cape breton university
Tuition fee receipt (first semester)
Personal SOA
BSC certificate
Vocational Certificate
Employment Letter
Employment Reference Letter
Ngo reference letter
Study leave approval letter
Fiancee support letter
Property Deed of gift from mother
Mother affidavit of support
Mother declaration of age
Certificate from inter. organization

Sponsor's Documents (Brother)
One year SOA
Employment letter
Letter of support
Birth Certificate

N.B: I have Bsc in Science Laboratory Technology (Plant Science Option), graduated 2015 and 2yrs vocational training in private hospital started working there as administrative officer/Laboratory Technician 2017.

Wow Congratulations!
I also got the same course in the same school but I’m waiting for sp. �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kemdil: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Jerryjack022:
I am a part-time silent reader here but I must say that the informations gotten from this forum really helped my success story. Thanks to everyone contributing here, God will attend to your needs. All the glory be to God.

The journey began February 2018 when I received my LOA from Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia to study post degree in public health (2yrs programme). The LOA valid for a year and I applied for visa march 2019 for may intake which was refused on April base on two reasons;
1) VO not satisfy that I will leave canada after my study base on my employment situation
2) VO not satisfy that I will leave canada after my study base on my family tie in canada and my home country

After the refusal, I paused and checked the documents that I submitted from there I discovered my mistakes which are;
No Employmen Letter
No pay slip
No personal bank statements
No work ID
No leave letter
No prove of family tie at all ontop of that am single, 32 yrs of age

Because of the pandemic, the university issued me a new LOA valid from May 2020 to May 2021

I started doing my underground preparation which took me 2yrs, I must tell you from the beginning of this journey I have been experiencing delay but God later turned it to blessings for me.

My Timeline
Second time application
Submitted March 17, 2021
NSE request dropped april 14 (replied with letter of proficiency from my university here in 9ja and my sponsor is my brother living in USA so he submitted his normal SOA for a year and reference letter from his bank)

Then long waiting period started
I ordered for gcms note June 5
I reapplied for admission after my LOA expired June 5 and new one came a week later, submitted it through webform

Upfront medica June 22
Gcms note arrived June 24
(criminality passed, compliance required, info sharing with USA in progress because I was refused USA visa in 2017 and eligibility is blank)

Submitted my medical e-slip and some other docs through webform June 28
Medical updated to pass June 29 and eligibility review started together
PPR and Correspondence Letter June 30
Documents Submitted
All IRCC forms
Clients Information
International passport data page
Birth Certificate
LOA from cape breton university
Tuition fee receipt (first semester)
Personal SOA
BSC certificate
Vocational Certificate
Employment Letter
Employment Reference Letter
Ngo reference letter
Study leave approval letter
Fiancee support letter
Property Deed of gift from mother
Mother affidavit of support
Mother declaration of age
Certificate from inter. organization

Sponsor's Documents (Brother)
One year SOA
Employment letter
Letter of support
Birth Certificate

N.B: I have Bsc in Science Laboratory Technology (Plant Science Option), graduated 2015 and 2yrs vocational training in private hospital started working there as administrative officer/Laboratory Technician 2017.

Congratulations!! MIRACLES are for those who persevere! All glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lightswitch007: 5:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Femiwap:
Today I want to start the process of migrating to another country. Plan is Canada Australia, USA uk. Pls I need help to go about it.
How? in what way?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fejiromich: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Lol... @ladyblaq...
Please Lord it’s this kind of headache I want oh...

LadyBlaq:
We prayed for PPR, it's here and we are thinking twice... grin

I am talking about me, myself and I. I am seriously so lazy about my travel plans. I have been busy doing nothing and everything. I have chest pains each time I think of leaving momsy even for one month. I don't know what and whatnot to pack, I don't even know where to start from...

I am a huuuge sucker for Nigerian foods, ( I lost an overwhelming amount of weight the last time I was at Singapore, with their pink and bright coloured foods). I don't know how to start parking and packaging my foods, I am almost certain I will have to pay for extra luggage, thanks to my love for our foods.
I swore not to take the vaccine here in Nigeria. I punched calculator for the 14 days quarantine and the next place I saw myself was at the nearest primary healthcare center, and then I turned back after standing for 20 minutes looking at people taking their jabs grin grin grin. I am so indecisive....

About my flight, I have booked a lot of them and they have all expired because I am yet to make up my mind for a particular date grin grin I am sure the airline ticketing computers yaff tire for me sef grin grin grin grin grin

Why am I like this? My program of study isn't listed as one of those having full delivery online( it's hybrid) and resumption is 14th of September, still, I am believing I'd start online first and nothing will happen...naija spirit in me geh coconut head cheesy grin grin

It's not even funny bayi! Who do me like this? Can I hire someone to plan this for me? This is becoming more tedious than applying to IRCC for visa plus the wait join...oh chi m!

Adeolu and Daba if you are reading this, please pray for me, I am as confused as anything... grin

#Lazyrants #confusionofmakingdecisiontoleavenaija

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fejiromich: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Big congratulations... Amazing news...

Bhooomie:
God is the greatest and He came through for me!!!

1st Application: 29th Jan 2021
Submitted with upfront medicals and NSE requirements. After sending several mails and webforms as well as applying for my GCMS notes on 16th of April. I received my notes on the 17th of May with the VO’s concern about having lumpsums in our joint account.
Refusal: 27th May 2021 (Purpose of visit & personal assets and financial]

2nd Application: 31st May 2021
Background check started immediately and eligibility started on the 3rd of June. I noticed my Medical was not updated and sent a webform with my e-medical sheet.
Medical passed: 25th June 2021
PPR: 30th June 2021

List of submitted documents
Unconditional LOA
Passport [ passport data page, travel stamps, Visa (Active US Visa)]
POF
Proof of Tuition Payment
MyBankStatement for our Joint savings account
Sponsor’s Statement of Account (Hubby)
Sponsor’s MyBankStatement
My Salary and Savings MyBankStatement
Employment and Introduction Letter from Employer
Sponsorship Letter
Affidavit of support
Pension and Mutual Savings account statement
Certificate of business
Other home tie documents (Landed properties and investments)
Client Info
SOP and LOE
IELTS RESULT
Degree Certificate and Transcripts
NYSC Certificate
ID for family members
Marriage Certificate
Police Character Certificate
Tax Certificate
Resume

My special appreciation goes to God that made my dreams come to reality. He deserves all the glory. I also want to appreciate @JustMellow (gcmswriters) for his guidance and prompt approach in handling my LOE. I reached out to him when I received my notes thinking I could explain the lumpsums before a decision was made but refusal came some days after. JustMellow assisted in writing my LOE to address the financial concerns as well as reconstruct my SOP to address purpose of visit (studied engineering but going for business management course). God bless you and cause his face to shine upon you. Going for a 2yr PG certificate.
Thank you to everyone for their selfless contributions on this thread. The advices, comments and testimonies kept me going even when it looked like all hope was lost. Thank you for the congratulatory messages. God bless you all.

PS: I was able to reapply 3 days after my initial refusal because I already had my GCMS notes and had addressed the concerns in my LOE. All PPR hopefuls will testify soon by God’s grace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Brother run away from agents. They will sound nice to you now but when they know they have gotten and edge over you, you will see their true colour. Biko runnnnnn. You can do all these yourself.
mrnatural:
Hi guys, great stuff and eye-opening information out here.. I must commend everyone for helping people actualise their dreams.

I recently started following this thread when I truly got fed up of this country and I just wanna by every legitimate means.
Firstly of all I decide to go through the route of an agent because it was gonna be pretty much easy since I’m a novice when it comes to migration. Long and short, I contacted an agent I met via Instagram. And then he promise he’s gonna get admission for an undergraduate study and subsequently get a study-work visa for me which I’ll pay him In batches after getting the admission 1st and 2ndly and securing the study-work visa to Canada.

We’ve actually started with the process, which the school is yet to issue the admission, but then I feel I have enough information at hand to go with the process since almost everyone here is doing it without an agent.

The little challenge I have now Is, he already stated the process (which is still at the early stage, at least I haven’t gotten the admission). How do I hijack it from it?
Secondly, I’m 36yrs old now but never had a undergraduate degree (Bsc) before. Will my age hamper my chances of getting the visa ?
Or better still, I use my wife to apply for a masters degree since she has a Bsc?.

Please gurus in the house help me out cos I want to start this process almost immediately.

Thank you all and apologies for the long write up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Congratulations once again, please how did you explain the lump sum in the account?
Bhooomie:
God is the greatest and He came through for me!!!

1st Application: 29th Jan 2021
Submitted with upfront medicals and NSE requirements. After sending several mails and webforms as well as applying for my GCMS notes on 16th of April. I received my notes on the 17th of May with the VO’s concern about having lumpsums in our joint account.
Refusal: 27th May 2021 (Purpose of visit & personal assets and financial]

2nd Application: 31st May 2021
Background check started immediately and eligibility started on the 3rd of June. I noticed my Medical was not updated and sent a webform with my e-medical sheet.
Medical passed: 25th June 2021
PPR: 30th June 2021

List of submitted documents
Unconditional LOA
Passport [ passport data page, travel stamps, Visa (Active US Visa)]
POF
Proof of Tuition Payment
MyBankStatement for our Joint savings account
Sponsor’s Statement of Account (Hubby)
Sponsor’s MyBankStatement
My Salary and Savings MyBankStatement
Employment and Introduction Letter from Employer
Sponsorship Letter
Affidavit of support
Pension and Mutual Savings account statement
Certificate of business
Other home tie documents (Landed properties and investments)
Client Info
SOP and LOE
IELTS RESULT
Degree Certificate and Transcripts
NYSC Certificate
ID for family members
Marriage Certificate
Police Character Certificate
Tax Certificate
Resume

My special appreciation goes to God that made my dreams come to reality. He deserves all the glory. I also want to appreciate @JustMellow (gcmswriters) for his guidance and prompt approach in handling my LOE. I reached out to him when I received my notes thinking I could explain the lumpsums before a decision was made but refusal came some days after. JustMellow assisted in writing my LOE to address the financial concerns as well as reconstruct my SOP to address purpose of visit (studied engineering but going for business management course). God bless you and cause his face to shine upon you. Going for a 2yr PG certificate.
Thank you to everyone for their selfless contributions on this thread. The advices, comments and testimonies kept me going even when it looked like all hope was lost. Thank you for the congratulatory messages. God bless you all.

PS: I was able to reapply 3 days after my initial refusal because I already had my GCMS notes and had addressed the concerns in my LOE. All PPR hopefuls will testify soon by God’s grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LJF11: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2021
maralina:

No there is no policy like that , the rule state that you should have enough time for quarantine and u shouldn't be travelling to early , so like 2 months to resumption is fine but the key issue is that you must be enrolled for that session and have a quarantine plan and some reasonable cash
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LJF11: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2021
may99:

You can travel anytime within the 4 weeks prior to program start, but not before

Where did you get this information from, people are travelling but you must be enrolled ,the Canadian website didn't say it ought to be 4 weeks, rather you even need to leave like 3 weeks for quarantine Incase you get infected during transit , what time do you even now have to settle before school resumption? Just make sure you are enrolled

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2021
may99:

Amen. We await your testimony
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LJF11: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2021
maralina:

What airline was that, why couldn't he get a confirmation of enrollment from his school? Once your student permit is confirmed, you should be automatically enrolled in classes, international sessions would be coming up soon in Alberta as they are already in stage 3 of reopening, school policies differs I guess
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Lianna2020:
Amen
I can’t wait for your goodnews
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LJF11: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Jeff5gold:

If you have your enrollment letter, lol why r u now scared, u think they would deny an enrolled student from boarding, simply ask them to show you on the website where the policy is from, everything you need to prepare for travel is on Canada website, there are guidelines to follow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Nayaaaaa:
Hello Gurus how do I go about getting MBS for stanbic money market?

It's not on the MBS list. Usually, IRCC sends them a letter to confirm the said balances and current availability of the funds and they officially respond through their legal department. That's where my POFs are too.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Afobear: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2021
Which cheap schools offer political science for master's please ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.