Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688815 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Another Windsor here. No WhatsApp group that I know of. Maybe we should create one to connect?

ifeks126:
Yes please... going to windsor too MENG. Electrical/computer engineering, do we have any WhatsApp group.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jojo257: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Testimonytime: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Onyekachiii:
I submitted April 16th, biometrics april 21st, since then no update yet, who is together with me on this?

Submitted same date and no update since. But I know our time is near.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
LJF11:

You can imagine what a sane supposed intellectual is saying on a public platform, someone who is going to study a program I don't know, we are here not to speak from one mind but we must respect each other , how can you tell someone you don't even know , you pity him , I don't know how your mind function but we can do better , no one is forcing anyone to agree with A or B but people must be allowed to have all these arguments presented to them , no one is entirely stupid or smart, this platform would always remain a learning platform for everyone, lol let's not be toxic
Bros u too like quarrel. let Mata rest naa.A lot of ppl including me make our life Decision through iinformation gotten from this this forum so if u r perceived to give wrong information and ppl correct u ,take it from them nd move on but u keep Arguing. do u know how many ppl must have seen ur post nd not had time to read on nd decided to book their flight 2 months early,only to b turned back.so it necessary 4 us to give "informed" opinion, not just personal opinion .it will end in praise for all if us

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chukwuemekatehi:
My last Application, that was my only reason.
U r not serious.R u bros?.this is crazy ooo.lol.i mean how did u feel?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enjay316:

Bros u too like quarrel. let Mata rest naa.A lot of ppl including me make our life Decision through iinformation gotten from this this forum so if u r perceived to give wrong information and ppl correct u ,take it from them nd move on but u keep Arguing. do u know how many ppl must have seen ur post nd not had time to read on nd decided to book their flight 2 months early,only to b turned back.so it necessary 4 us to give "informed" opinion, not just personal opinion .it will end in praise for all if us

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RaheemTee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello,
Good day,
I would love to be added to the WhatsApp group of those going to University of Regina.
I am going in August/September as I have submitted my passport request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by omotolanibaby(f): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enjay316:

Dont mind him,like he just like to argue a lot and he want to continue to mislead people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Freebands01:
Happy Sunday my fellow PPR awaiters. PPR news for us this week in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Blaze123456: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
omotolanibaby:
Dont mind him,like he just like to argue a lot and he want to continue to mislead people
Hin wan make airline chop na flight money
�������� if dem no reschedule am ,hin think the luck wey I get in rescheduling my flight for free others go get am after misleading dem

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Blaze123456: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
RaheemTee:
Hello,
Good day,
I would love to be added to the WhatsApp group of those going to University of Regina.
I am going in August/September as I have submitted my passport request.
I really need to connect to someone going so we can plan.
Email: raheemakinosho@gmail.com
Phone number: 08134386083
Group dey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
PPR where are you......Show ursef this new week we can't wait to give our timeline. It will go round my people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RaheemTee(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
I think there is ooh.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Honestly I felt very bad.
Enjay316:
U r not serious.R u bros?.this is crazy ooo.lol.i mean how did u feel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please any MITT Winnipeg students here?;let us connect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LJF11: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enjay316:

If by now you don't get the point and see all of this as arguments then that's your business, a lot of persons booked their flight early on because of the information disposed to them on the website then suddenly people tried to board and were denied boarding, now people have scheduled flight, if they have to reschedule, it's going to cost them some resources and there is no policy backing what the airline is doing which is clear to everyone, someone was denied boarding from an airline but he/she was able to proceed using the US route and she was even an old student with a student permit, so this problem is only for those who have booked their flight thinking should dey reschedule or ask questions and maybe get rescheduled for free like our brother was lucky, but if you haven't booked your flight, it's safer to wait for one month as told to us by recent travelers. The problem is for those who booked early and are told not to board without no clear policy backing it ,peace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good day everyone, please I wanted to know which is more beneficial, get my dad to send the money to a new dollar account and get a gift deed or use his statement as my POF. Please which one is better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by qb41: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enjay316:

How is that a life decision? , as long as you have your valid documents, if you actually know your right , the white man is totally different from us , worst they will assist you with your reschedule like others , this info is only on nairaland, if you read your letter of introduction properly you will see that it’s totally wrong to be denied at the port of exit in Nigeria , we are desperate doesn’t mean we shouldn’t challenge authorities, I was initially refused my masters admission , I knew I was fully qualified, I fought for my right , I didn’t even have to reapply, that’s why I am right here today ,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
makano:
You need to show more than just a letter from him since you said he does not bear the same surname with you.. You need to explain your relationship with him more like a family tree and also if you have a picture of you and him together or if he has sponsored any of your studies in the past, you can show proofs of all of these.. My point is, you need more than just a letter from him since he isn't your Father, mother or an elder one that has same surname with you... Peace
Thank you can I raise a webform in respect to that and attach a letter of explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sure you can... But with the hope that your application isn't in its final stage.. Peace
Kunfu:

Thank you can I raise a webform in respect to that and attach a letter of explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Papapa1234: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
You and this situation you are monitoring
On a light mode, that sentence dey make me laugh cheesy
LJF11:

Ok the problem is that this information is not from any ircc website ,it's from North Eastern university website, arrival guidelines should be gotten from them not from a third party , that's where the problem is, according to ircc travel website passengers can only be denied boarding mainly due to covid19 related reasons, on matters on eligibility, it can only decided by a border officers upon arrival, I understand people have been stopped from boarding but ircc can't put a policy online and enforce a different one offline , thanks for the information though, we would keep monitoring the situation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kudiratu28:
Good day everyone, please I wanted to know which is more beneficial, get my dad to send the money to a new dollar account and get a gift deed or use his statement as my POF. Please which one is better
Gift of deed or not, it's important you submit your sponsor's statement of account. You either submit the two, or just your father's own.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LJF11: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Papapa1234:
You and this situation you are monitoring
On a light mode, that sentence dey make me laugh cheesy

Lol baba this airline just dey stress person ,if it was just simply kept online ,anybody talking would be assumed he doesn't know what he is saying but I can't work with a policy that isn't clear for everyone, Canada is a country guided by the rule of law, all these stuff isn't impressive, I dont know if our European counterparts are being treated like this, if I get denied boarding, they would have to reschedule me at their own expense

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Khamon: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
hey guys , happy sunday. is there still any march applicant waiting for ppr.
this thing don too tay, but we must smile at the end

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Khamon:
hey guys , happy sunday. is there still any march applicant waiting for ppr.
this thing don too tay, but we must smile at the end

We must smile!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
shupy:

Gift of deed or not, it's important you submit your sponsor's statement of account. You either submit the two, or just your father's own.

Thanks for the response, but should I just leave him as my sponsor or I should make him transfer the money.
And if he is supposed to transfer the do I have to open a new account because his operates jus a dollar account. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kudiratu28:

Thanks for the response, but should I just leave him as my sponsor or I should make him transfer the money.
And if he is supposed to transfer the do I have to open a new account because his operates jus a dollar account. Thank you
It's not necessary. I only encourage those using third party sponsor to have the fund transferred to them. However, if your dad is still going to have sufficient balance in his account after transferring 5-10k to your account, then he should go ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
shupy:

It's not necessary. I only encourage those using third party sponsor to have the fund transferred to them. However, if your dad is still going to have sufficient balance in his account after transferring 5-10k to your account, then he should go ahead.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
qb41:

How is that a life decision? , as long as you have your valid documents, if you actually know your right , the white man is totally different from us , worst they will assist you with your reschedule like others , this info is only on nairaland, if you read your letter of introduction properly you will see that it’s totally wrong to be denied at the port of exit in Nigeria , we are desperate doesn’t mean we shouldn’t challenge authorities, I was initially refused my masters admission , I knew I was fully qualified, I fought for my right , I didn’t even have to reapply, that’s why I am right here today ,
Oga wen I mean life decision, I dont mean just this info I mean every info here had to be legit.traveling abroad is a major life decision. some ppl leave their life,job,church families in search for better life and so every info posted on this forum contributes to this life decision and so we need informed opinion and if u r in doubt of ur info,u state it categorically and if ur info u thought was right b4 turns out to be wrong now due to changes in policy, best u do is admit nd not argue especially if d info is confirmed by 5 people with personal experience. peace to u all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
LJF11:

Lol baba this airline just dey stress person ,if it was just simply kept online ,anybody talking would be assumed he doesn't know what he is saying but I can't work with a policy that isn't clear for everyone, Canada is a country guided by the rule of law, all these stuff isn't impressive, I dont know if our European counterparts are being treated like this, if I get denied boarding, they would have to reschedule me at their own expense
ohh no wonder,u have booked.thats what u shud have said na instead of making other ppl book like u.My advice is try to tell them that u want to reschedule because of this obvious reason and hear what they have to say 1st.at least try,instead of just waiting till D day and riding on luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bros rest your case! Your need to be right (which may or may not be) is taking up space ejor, tired of the back and forth. I want to see timelines and PPR by Monday please.
You all have tried thanks for all the info. We appreciate *hand claps" lol

LJF11:

Ok the problem is that this information is not from any ircc website ,it's from North Eastern university website, arrival guidelines should be gotten from them not from a third party , that's where the problem is, according to ircc travel website passengers can only be denied boarding mainly due to covid19 related reasons, on matters on eligibility, it can only decided by a border officers upon arrival, I understand people have been stopped from boarding but ircc can't put a policy online and enforce a different one offline , thanks for the information though, we would keep monitoring the situation

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fortuneforever:
Bros rest your case! Your need to be right (which may or may not be) is taking up space ejor, tired of the back and forth. I want to see timelines and PPR by Monday please.
You all have tried thanks for all the info. We appreciate *hand claps" lol

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58