Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688813 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ayoslas88: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hope this Canadian embassy will keep to their word by finalizing our application by Aug 6.

The waiting is killing....

April 24th applicant

I am expecting my PPR this week in Jesus name... Amen

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
ayoslas88:
Hope this Canadian embassy will keep to their word by finalizing our application by Aug 6.

April 24th applicant

Amen oo. April 23 applicant here. We will testify soon in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by neddysidk: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello house, i am new to this tread. I hope to get all the information needed. must I show proof of fund upto $30000. Even after paying for tuition
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
I believe PPRs should be dropping by evening of Monday as there would have been many applications at their final stages. They just finalize and release the mails in chunks. Congrats to you all in advance.

Abeg, whats the response time of Fanshawe College?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OlanikeOba: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Anyone going to Langara college in January 2022?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ayoslas88: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
ray007bu:

Amen oo. April 23 applicant here. We will testify soon in Jesus name. Amen

As ur eligibility started...

Mine has not started o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
ayoslas88:

As ur eligibility started...

Mine has not started o

Mine hasn’t started too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
My season of loud testimony is here.

This week is my week of PPR

Congratulations to me in advance.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amen
Omankem8:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
ayoslas88:

April 24th applicant

Amen oo, May 13th applicant, Normal route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by chichinwanks96: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
This week I will testify of my PPR by the special Grace of God

Congratulations to me in advance. [/quote]

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Am getting tired of this canada stuff

I was advised to apply for a job and it would be easier to get visa and co to travel... I have spent 3months applying while some responded others didn't...

Any other advice

Am 24, strong and agile,gat energy to work LEGITIMATELY o... I can pay for my flight ticket tho
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amen to all our requests from those expecting letter of acceptance to those expecting PPR, it will all end in praise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
chichinwanks96:
This week I will testify of my PPR by the special Grace of God

Amen ooo

Onye chukwu mere nma,kene ya..

How u take do yours?

Gbuwaram onodu biko
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

I was advised to apply for a job and it would be easier to get visa and co to travel... I have spent 3months applying while some responded others didn't...

Any other advice

Am 24, strong and agile,gat energy to work LEGITIMATELY o... I can pay for my flight ticket tho

My Opinion

Two ways for you to get to Canada is either through school or Permanent Residency.

1) School is cool because you will have the opportunity to work for 20hrs per week but the process could be very expensive. You can apply for either Work Permit or Permanent Residency after school.
2) Permanent Residency is also cool but takes longer time and expensive. You will need to do assessment on your Educational qualification, do general IELTS and Open your express Entry profile to get into the Express Entry pool. After that, you wait before you are invited to Apply called ITA. once you are invited, you can now fill in all your info.

Both ways require Proof of Funds but varies due to many factors like, number of dependents, school you applied to, IRCC application fee etc.
So do your findings well and decide. For the job part, i doubt it except you are from the Tech Industry. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello fellow University of Windsor future students, we now have a WhatsApp group. For those interested in joining, please send me a mail and I will add you immediately. It will be great to connect and help each other out along the way.
CC: @jenge @jonosas

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Teemenzo:

My Opinion

Two ways for you to get to Canada is either through school or Permanent Residency.

1) School is cool because you will have the opportunity to work for 20hrs per week but the process could be very expensive. You can apply for either Work Permit or Permanent Residency after school.
2) Permanent Residency is also cool but takes longer time and expensive. You will need to do assessment on your Educational qualification, do general IELTS and Open your express Entry profile to get into the Express Entry pool. After that, you wait before you are invited to Apply called ITA. once you are invited, you can now fill in all your info.

Both ways require Proof of Funds but varies due to many factors like, number of dependents, school you applied to, IRCC application fee etc.
So do your findings well and decide. For the job part, i doubt it except you are from the Tech Industry. All the best

Thanks brother

I really appreciate...will look into this two..
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Blaze123456: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
qb41:

How is that a life decision? , as long as you have your valid documents, if you actually know your right , the white man is totally different from us , worst they will assist you with your reschedule like others , this info is only on nairaland, if you read your letter of introduction properly you will see that it’s totally wrong to be denied at the port of exit in Nigeria , we are desperate doesn’t mean we shouldn’t challenge authorities, I was initially refused my masters
admission , I knew I was fully qualified, I fought for my right , I didn’t even have to reapply, that’s why I am right here today ,
U will tell dem that u no get money to reschedule that na dem no let u travel so na dem go reschedule ur flight, u will see that note will come from d airline manager to reschedule ur flight for free to the appropriate date to travel , no need for argument case Dey different starting ur class ending of July or early august u fit travel now or next week but if na September please no smell Nigeria airport breeze
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol guy Canada no be Dubai oooooo. It's not as easy as you think. Just relax, make them no scam you.
Nwatachoba1:

Any other advice

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jerryjack022: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please I need urgent response my people!

Is it a must to book a return ticket or one way is fine?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chukwuemekatehi:
Lol guy Canada no be Dubai oooooo. It's not as easy as you think. Just relax, make them no scam you.

Dubai ke, when my senior bro dey there

E go hard to scam me

1... nairaland dey nah and just wise dey too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jerryjack022:
Please I need urgent response my people!

Is it a must to book a return ticket or one way is fine?

Thanks

One way is fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ivygive: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
April 2nd applicant I claim my PPR this week in Jesus name Amen.
ayoslas88:

April 24th applicant

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chukwuemekatehi:

In a serious note, I have decided to watch how it plays...

My uncle for Pakistan dey tell me about Pakistan but I no go... he was advising I get a foreign passport since naija don cast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin @ Naija don cast badly. Damaged beyond repair.

Nwatachoba1:

In a serious note, I have decided to watch how it plays...

My uncle for Pakistan dey tell me about Pakistan but I no go... he was advising I get a foreign passport since naija don cast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
nifnifemi:
grin grin grin grin @ Naija don cast badly. Damaged beyond repair.

No need lie o

Most countries now dey reject Nigerians ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Guys, pls are the dependents also doing medicals so that i can book for my wife too?

Even though na so so battle i dey use add am. She no wan gree comot this country and me don dey determined say i go bundle am comot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Teemenzo:
Guys, pls are the dependents also doing medicals so that i can book for my wife too?

Even though na so so battle i dey use add am. She no wan gree comot this country and me don dey determined say i go bundle am comot.

Yes Please!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
lawfree638:

Yes Please!

Thank you Baba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jerryjack022: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Backcheck:

One way is fine.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
I want to register my wife for medicals too but presently now, she hasn't renewed her passport and about to do so. The issue is that she hasn't done newspaper publication of her change of name. Can she use her father's name to apply for the medicals? as by the time she goes for the medicals next month, the intl passport will carry my own surname by then as she will apply for the passport renewal this month.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Okay. So my eligibility started two weeks ago. But I just saw that it has changed back to 'we will inform you when we start reviewing your eligibility'. I don't know why. Please has anyone experienced this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.