Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688781 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just found out that IRCC conversion rate for Naira is 301! See me sweating my ass with a higher value. Lol! Na PPR person dey pray for now. It's well! Follow link below to verify:

https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/recgen/er.pl?Language=E

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Olaa123:

God! What exactly is happening.
Please do not get weighed down.
We all saw that someone who applied 4 days after refusal fired back and was approved in 1 month.
Do not despair!
Please order for your GCMS note.
Don't give up and do not tire out.
You'll definitely get it this time around.
Sending warm hugs your way and I pray God gives you the strength to pick yourself up quickly from here.
I appreciate you, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
MadeMan01:

Do t be discouraged.
Request gcms notes. Stay off nairaland for two weeks to clear your head. Then return and Keep reading this forum to to learn from people experience. Then reapply
Alright, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I was delayed this afternoon
I'm so down now.
But in all God is still faithful.
Wishing you all the best. What was the reason given?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
SweetJJ:
embarassed embarassed embarassed so sorry. Order for your gcms notes and apply again.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lovesarrow:
Request for your gcms. Whatever it is do not relent. Apply again, you may have to reach out to the gurus like@frankrobbn1 @justmellow and others.
Take heart this cannot be the end.
God will perfect all that concerns you

Amen, thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Teenie19:
Please do not be down, there is no testimony without a test. You will testify. Stay encouraged and please ask all your questions here and we will answer.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thank you everyone for your concern and love always, I really appreciate you, may all the PPR hopeful receive their PPR in Jesus name.
Thank you all, please Guru in the house I will need your help in applying again.
Thank you.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
buckyfof:
Please guys, I just collected my files from my agent and I noticed lots of inconsistencies in my application.
Note: I was denied for only “purpose of visit”

Number of siblings in my sop do not tally with what is in the imm forms
The company I used is not the same with the one in my sop. My uncle owns both company’s tho. but the one in the sop is different from the one that gave me sponsored leave with statements and CAC.

Should I make the adjustments in my next application or I should just go on with what he has used before because me I don confuse

Guys, please do your application yourselves. No one can put that seriousness like you

Please make the necessary adjustment jare, repackage the whole thing yourself, some of these agents are whack.
You can let some of the gurus help you vet your application before submission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oh dear! So sorry for the delay.
Yes, God is ever faithful.
If you so wish, please try again. Don't give up.
Wishing you all the best!

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.
sorry. What was the reason for the refusal?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Thank you everyone for your concern and love always, I really appreciate you, may all the PPR hopeful receive their PPR in Jesus name.
Thank you all, please Guru in the house I will need your help in applying again.
Thank you.

I like your energy. �� just learn and understand the reason for delay. Once that his done, keep consulting here with the gurus for reapplication strategy. May I know when you applied?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anyone logging in successfully?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gokoyer1401: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
She studied Plant science.
She has about 4 years gap till today and she has not been working since she graduated.
So what can you suggest bro?

Lekiboboe:

In order for the Applicant to go for a Program that would make him/her eligible,

What Agricultural Course did the Applicant study in the University?

What year did the applicant graduated from the University ? (To address Educational Gap)

Is the Applicant Work Experience (Job) in anyway related to Agric, if yes, what is the name of the Job and how many years have the Applicant been working there ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

God is too faithful....... be encouraged. Order you notes, to tackle reason for delay. I forward to your reapplication and testimony.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please I need more information

tobe1997:
What are my chances of staying over after a one year graduate certificate program.
What are my options
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
The chances are slim and you will be in a tight spot. Since you will only be entitled to 1year PGWP. And having 1year to sort out your PR application might not be possible since you will be going through CEC

tobe1997:
Please I need more information

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SAF2K: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anon123:

What was the transaction description in the account when you applied?

since its for school fees, you have to explain it was for school fees with the date it hit your account and the date it left your account. Also convert the equivalent into naira to show thats the exact amount that hit your account. Finally, attach evidence of the school fees paid.

Thank you for the Advice Anon123 will do as u said. Merci. Trx description is( TRF) from my mums account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
She studied Plant science.
She has about 4 years gap till today and she has not been working since she graduated.
So what can you suggest bro?

I would suggest you await a response from the gurus on the issue of her 4-years Study Gap & how she can tackle/address it.

Since she studied PLANT SCIENCE (which is related to Botany), the Scenario & contents in the link below can/might be applicable to her.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/481#100537400

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifychybrian: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
please who have travelled with Lufthansa airlines any issue I should be afraid of becos my hubby intend booking his ticket but I want to be sure is a good option.Going to Montreal then saint john Newfoundland

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
I'm so sorry! Sending you cyber hugs!!!
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by prada1: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
dotoracs:
I just found out that IRCC conversion rate for Naira is 301! See me sweating my ass with a higher value. Lol! Na PPR person dey pray for now. It's well! Follow link below to verify:

for real? I thought ircc uses xe.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Blaze123456: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
ifychybrian:
please who have travelled with Lufthansa airlines any issue I should be afraid of becos my hubby intend booking his ticket but I want to be sure is a good option.Going to Montreal then saint john Newfoundland
Please Lufthansa is � okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SuomyNona: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
dotoracs:

You still have to inverse it, i.e 1/the decimal digits

To find the naira equivalent, you have to inverse that value.

The Naira equivalent is ₦331.69.

I used this conversion in my LOE for my visa application too. It was 306 in early May, Naira is getting worthless every day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SuomyNona: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
prada1:
for real? I thought ircc uses xe.com

This is the official current exchange rate stated on the website of the Canadian government finance division. They also update it daily too and I think it is preferable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ogunleyesijibomi: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Let's package your application for u for free.. contact me bro

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ogunleyesijibomi: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Let's package your application for u for free.. contact me bro
Thaiy:

God is too faithful....... be encouraged. Order you notes, to tackle reason for delay. I forward to your reapplication and testimony.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omg , I'm really so sorry sis .. Please brace up , order your gcms note to see what's up.. What month did you submit your app?

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
The bolded wasn't necessary at all... Seeing that you are a newbie on this thread and also knowing that you still have a lot to learn, I will forgive you.. Nobody is an island of knowledge, even if you think someone is wrong, correct the person politely.. This advise you criticized is the same advise I have been giving newbies like you since 2017.. Read and understand my post you criticized and called me a FOOL for and you will realize your mistake... PEACE
jfrazzy:

You are not correct
They have given people ppr with second degree
And nothing is wrong going for a second degree, what about people with two PhD. To be honest you are a fool

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
makano:
The bolded wasn't necessary at all... Seeing that you are a newbie on this thread and also knowing that you still have a lot to learn, I will forgive you.. Nobody is an island of knowledge, even if you think someone is wrong, correct the person politely.. This advise you criticized is the same advise I have been giving newbies like you since 2017.. Read and understand my post you criticized and called me a FOOL for and you will realize your mistake... PEACE

Please ignore him/her.

I wasn't expecting you to respond. From that response, you could tell that this poster needs to learn a lot (Character-wise).

Let him swallow his/her pride since he/she is wise.

Pride goes before a fall.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just hope after this their glitch of not allowing someone to view his application, my eligibility will start after more than 3 ghost updates. Lol.

Being hopeful always. It shall and will end in praises.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gokoyer1401: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thanks bro for your time.
But if I may ask, is it that they don't issue visa at all for international students that want to study Nursing in Canada anymore? Is it because of covid-19 pandemic?
Lekiboboe:

I would suggest should await a response from the gurus on the issue of her 4-years Study Gap & how she can tackle/address it.

Since she studied PLANT SCIENCE (which is related to Botany), the Scenario & contents in the link below can/might be applicable to her.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/481#100537400

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.