Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688756 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ananne: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good afternoon,

Thanks to everyone who has provided information and keeps answering our numerous questions.

God bless you all.

Wify is 37 years old. She has an MBA from UNILAG majoring in marketing. Graduated 2019. She has over 5 years experience in sales. She is still in saleson a reputable organization.

We are looking at study options for her. The issue is finance and we are interested in schools that can provide some funding for her.

She wants to do an MSC in a business related course like marketing, management etc.

We need advice..

Based on her profile above, which courses will you advice her to do?

Which Canadian universities should she apply to where she can get some funding or a full scholarship for her programme?

What are her chances of getting and mission and a study visa?

We intend to start applying for admission for the September 2022 intake.

I don't want to make mistakes. Please the gurus in the house should advice us.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nairaland Fam
I was delayed this afternoon
I'm so down now.
But in all God is still faithful.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
makano:
New rule or no new rule.. An application with this kind of details will 98% lead to a refusal.. Having an undergraduate degree and going for another undergraduate program doesn't show Career progression in any way.... An applicant that is more than 18 years(and doesn't have a 1st degree) going for an undergraduate program can still get PPR if his or her SOP is well constructed and explanatory but not the bolded scenario... PEACE
You are not correct
They have given people ppr with second degree
And nothing is wrong going for a second degree, what about people with two PhD. To be honest you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sweetchi2411: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

So sorry for the delay. Yes, God is still faithful! Its just a delay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sweetchi2411: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
jfrazzy:

You are not correct
And nothing is wrong going for a second degree, what about people with two PhD. To be honest you are a fool

The name calling was uncalled for. You could have stated your point without calling him a fool! Haba!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

God! What exactly is happening.
Please do not get weighed down.
We all saw that someone who applied 4 days after refusal fired back and was approved in 1 month.
Do not despair!
Please order for your GCMS note.
Don't give up and do not tire out.
You'll definitely get it this time around.
Sending warm hugs your way and I pray God gives you the strength to pick yourself up quickly from here.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
jfrazzy:

You are not correct

Why the name calling? Still even added to be honest again!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kemkemdiva: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
hi guys!! if i want to get a sponsor mostly to show that i can afford to pay my second year tuittion fee because i indend to pay my first year tuition fee, what and what do i need,also can my office sponsor me . pls any link to what i need to do right for a sponsor.thank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
How
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na wa ooo.
Wetin we no go see because of looking for help on nairaland.

Calling someone you are not feeding a fool because of ?
God help you.
jfrazzy:

You are not correct

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MadeMan01(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

Do t be discouraged.
Request gcms notes. Stay off nairaland for two weeks to clear your head. Then return and Keep reading this forum to to learn from people experience. Then reapply

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed so sorry. Order for your gcms notes and apply again.

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
IRCC portal has been unstable today.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lovesarrow: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Request for your gcms. Whatever it is do not relent. Apply again, you may have to reach out to the gurus like@frankrobbn1 @justmellow and others.
Take heart this cannot be the end.
God will perfect all that concerns you

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by buckyfof(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please guys, I just collected my files from my agent and I noticed lots of inconsistencies in my application.
Note: I was denied for only “purpose of visit”

Number of siblings in my sop do not tally with what is in the imm forms
The company I used is not the same with the one in my sop. My uncle owns both company’s tho. but the one in the sop is different from the one that gave me sponsored leave with statements and CAC.

Should I make the adjustments in my next application or I should just go on with what he has used before because me I don confuse

Guys, please do your application yourselves. No one can put that seriousness like you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
buckyfof:
Please guys, I just collected my files from my agent and I noticed lots of inconsistencies in my application.

The company I used is not the same with the one in my sop. My uncle owns both company’s tho. but the one in the sop is different from the one that gave me sponsored leave with statements and CAC.

Should I make the adjustments in my next application or I should just go on with what he has used before because me I don confuse

Guys, please do your application yourselves. No one can put that seriousness like you

Not all agent are bad but inside 10, only 1 and half is good.

I know an agent that added that the applicant has a relative in Canada and this applicant doesn't know anyone. The application was refused because of ties in Canada. That can be averted but this applicant doesn't even the details of who this agent added.

Please ensure you correct all this inconsistency. All the best. I believe you will get sound advice here with time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by justjify(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jerryjack022:
Creator of the Universe
What can’t You do
What can’t You do Jesus
Name above every other name
What can’t You change
What can’t You change Jesus

You are able
Great and mighty God
You are able Jesus

There is nothing
Nothing You cannot do
Nothing You cannot change
Nothing You cannot
Turn around
You are able
Great and mighty God
I put my trust in You
You are able Jesus

My PPR landed this morning guys... It’s the Lord doing and marvelous in my sight!
March 17 applicant normal route. God will show up for those that are waiting for PPR.
Coming back with my full episode!
Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Something just occurred to me now. I have a Business and I use two of my personal current account to manage it and that Account is what I submitted to IRCC. The money that enters that Account of mine are usually POS daily returns and some other transfers I make from other bank accounts of mine and there is a good flow of funds in it. I also submitted the CAC certificate and Memorandum of Understanding of Biz.
So I want to ask, is it necessary to explain this money that enters that Account? Like telling them that the account is the account I use to run my business or is it not necessary?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please don't be. Reapply and it will successfully.

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kenthro: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello guys. I currently school in Turkey and I want to transfer to Canada.

i have gotten admission, now I want to start visa processing.

Do I need to go back to Nigeria to process visa or can I do it from here.

Also am I to get police clearance from Nigeria or Turkey. Please answer. Thank you!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Don't feel down oh... Shake it off. Order your gcms notes. Strategize and reapply. Time dey! Rooting for you

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please do not be down, there is no testimony without a test. You will testify. Stay encouraged and please ask all your questions here and we will answer.

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hey Fam!,

Who knows anyone that got visa approval to study practical nursing? Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
You can clearly see why you were denied. There are qlot of inconsistencies in your application.

Correct them, make sure you address these issues one by on in your SOP.

Correct them one by one. And appeal to the VO that it was an oversight because the both organizations belong to one person and operate from the same buliding sef... Just find whatever you need to do to make them believe it was a mistake because it is.

buckyfof:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
sweetchi2411:

So sorry for the delay. Yes, God is still faithful! Its just a delay.
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kenthro:
Hello guys. I currently school in Turkey and I want to transfer to Canada.

i have gotten admission, now I want to start visa processing.

Do I need to go back to Nigeria to process visa or can I do it from here.

Also am I to get police clearance from Nigeria or Turkey. Please answer. Thank you!!
You can apply in turkey. It's just harder to get approval when you apply in a country you're a not a citizen or permanent resident. And no, you do not need police clearance. In the unlikely event you are requested to provide one, get one from Turkey.
Like I said it is hard to get approval, but not impossible especially when you're a student in your current residence. You must address home ties.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

I really like your choice of word, and that's what it is, just a delay, once your gcms note is out, you can share it with the gurus and I know they'll handle it with expertise.
Please stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jarkanye: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

Sorry ,have faith trust me ive been there .Apply for your notes ,from there you will know if you are to appeal for reconsideration or just for you to repackage and reapply
it will surely end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
jfrazzy:

You are not correct

Na wah for wah o.
We can still make our points known or even make corrections without being insultive nao. We'll take it as a slip sha. One love

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Something just occurred to me now. I have a Business and I use two of my personal current account to manage it and that Account is what I submitted to IRCC. The money that enters that Account of mine are usually POS daily returns and some other transfers I make from other bank accounts of mine and there is a good flow of funds in it. I also submitted the CAC certificate and Memorandum of Understanding of Biz.
So I want to ask, is it necessary to explain this money that enters that Account? Like telling them that the account is the account I use to run my business or is it not necessary?
My opinion is that as long as there's a good flow of funds and you've stated that you run a business, then you have no reason to be concerned.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
So sorry about this. Your next application will be successful. When did you apply?

AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
shupy:

My opinion is that as long as there's a good flow of funds and you've stated that you run a business, then you have no reason to be concerned.
Okay Sir. Thanks much

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.