Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688894 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
OlanikeOba:

Yes. What about you?

Yes... Since last year... we have a group though. But mostly Indians. But they are those starting in Sept. Most of them will defer to January too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thank you
nifnifemi:
The chances are slim and you will be in a tight spot. Since you will only be entitled to 1year PGWP. And having 1year to sort out your PR application might not be possible since you will be going through CEC

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
shupy:

Wishing you all the best. What was the reason given?
Shupy I have not been able to open the bvl since.
Once I order for my GCM note I will post it here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ketima:
Just hope after this their glitch of not allowing someone to view his application, my eligibility will start after more than 3 ghost updates. Lol.

Being hopeful always. It shall and will end in praises.
If you have got up to 3 ghost updates, I can assure you that what is left for you now is a Decision, not Eligibility Review starting because it has started since.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
dotoracs:

I like your energy. �� just learn and understand the reason for delay. Once that his done, keep consulting here with the gurus for reapplication strategy. May I know when you applied?
I applied in March 15th 2021

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thanks my bro... Peeps like this wont stop us from using our knowledge to help people achieve their dreams of getting to Canada.. Even my senior guru @frankrobbn1 has been criticized in the past on this thread, so its expected... I am here focused to do my bit to help applicants here and not get distracted by a proud newbie that is yet to know his left from his right in this Canada Journey... Peace
lawfree638:

Please ignore him/her.

I wasn't expecting you to respond. From that response, you could tell that this poster needs to learn a lot (Character-wise).

Let him swallow his/her pride since he/she is wise.

Pride goes before a fall.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
I got just one on a Sunday , how about that pls ?
EmeeNaka:
If you have got up to 3 ghost updates, I can assure you that what is left for you now is a Decision, not Eligibility Review starting because it has started since.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
makano:
Thanks my bro... Peeps like this wont stop us from using our knowledge to help people achieve their dreams of getting to Canada.. Even my senior guru @frankrobbn1 has been criticized in the past on this thread, so its expected... I am here focused to do my bit to help applicants here and not get distracted by a proud newbie that is yet to know his left from his right in this Canada Journey... Peace

That's how stars do!!!

***drop mic***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sorry for your refusal bro.. Being refused doesn't mean you cant be approved.. I personally know of 3 people that got their TRV after 3 to 4 attempts... I am sure you haven't been refused 3 times, so yours is a small thing.. Just order for your GCMS notes so we can know what actually went wrong with your application so it can be tackled by the gurus in your next application... its not over until you win.... PEACE
AbionaT:
Thank you everyone for your concern and love always, I really appreciate you, may all the PPR hopeful receive their PPR in Jesus name.
Thank you all, please Guru in the house I will need your help in applying again.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please o.

Hope hushpuppy and co never hack this IRCC portal?

The portal is still acting up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:
Let's package your application for u for free.. contact me bro
Alright ogunleyesijibomi, I will order for my GCM note, thank you so much, I appreciate you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
makano:
Sorry for your refusal bro.. Being refused doesn't mean you cant be approved.. I personally know of 3 people that got their TRV after 3 to 4 attempts... I am sure you haven't been refused 3 times, so yours is a small thing.. Just order for your GCMS notes so we can know what actually went wrong with your application so it can be tackled by the gurus in your next application... its not over until you win.... PEACE
Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dukealara: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I was delayed this afternoon
I'm so down now.
But in all God is still faithful.

So sorry to hear this.... please, take it easy...one step at a time. It's just a temporal delay. We will rejoice with you at the end.

God is ever faithful and He will show up for you.
You know the drill...order for your gcms note and refire....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ade2303: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:

I applied in March 15th 2021
NSE or Normal application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dukealara: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
sweetchi2411:

The name calling was uncalled for. You could have stated your point without calling him a fool! Haba!

I was shocked too...I had to go back to read what the person wrote over again....no na! O wrong!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
EmeeNaka:

Really? Can decision be made when eligibility hasn't reflected? And because of that, had to submit MBS on Monday last week, still no acknowledgement mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kemdil: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.

So sorry. Through the mercy of God, you’ll be favored in your next application Amen! It’s well with you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dukealara:

So sorry to hear this.... please, take it easy...one step at a time. It's just a temporal delay. We will rejoice with you at the end.

God is ever faithful and He will show up for you.
You know the drill...order for your gcms note and refire....
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
makano:
The bolded wasn't necessary at all... Seeing that you are a newbie on this thread and also knowing that you still have a lot to learn, I will forgive you.. Nobody is an island of knowledge, even if you think someone is wrong, correct the person politely.. This advise you criticized is the same advise I have been giving newbies like you since 2017.. Read and understand my post you criticized and called me a FOOL for and you will realize your mistake... PEACE
I am sorry. But don't say that
Because your advice they pain me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kemdil:

So sorry. Through the mercy of God, you’ll be favored in your next application Amen! It’s well with you.
Amen, thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
I got just one on a Sunday , how about that pls ?
Ghost Updates are usually a sign that important steps has taken place. Though not everybody gets ghost update or observe it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
SuomyNona:

You still have to inverse it, i.e 1/the decimal digits

To find the naira equivalent, you have to inverse that value.

The Naira equivalent is ₦331.69.

I used this conversion in my LOE for my visa application too. It was 306 in early May, Naira is getting worthless every day.

I don't understand your Maths/English, "inverse". Are you not familiar with decimals or how can something be so obvious, yet confusing to you? The rate there for Naira is 301.48!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ketima:

Really? Can decision be made when eligibility hasn't reflected? And because of that, had to submit MBS on Monday last week, still no acknowledgement mail
Yes naa. Decision can be made whether Eligibility changes or not.
Also, IRCC doesn't usually acknowledge Mail but bear in mind,they must have received it and updated it in your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ade2303:

NSE or Normal application?
Normal application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
sweetchi2411:

The name calling was uncalled for. You could have stated your point without calling him a fool! Haba!
I am sorry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kemdil:

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
jfrazzy:

You are not correct
They have given people ppr with second degree
And nothing is wrong going for a second degree, what about people with two PhD. I take my words back l
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
AbionaT:
Nairaland Fam
I'm so down now.
So sorry
You can't be delayed for too long
You will shine again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
makano:
The bolded wasn't necessary at all... Seeing that you are a newbie on this thread and also knowing that you still have a lot to learn, I will forgive you.. Nobody is an island of knowledge, even if you think someone is wrong, correct the person politely.. This advise you criticized is the same advise I have been giving newbies like you since 2017.. Read and understand my post you criticized and called me a FOOL for and you will realize your mistake... PEACE
but you can't conclude, a lot of people here have been given,even UK is giving so .people do what they like and people can have more than one degree so.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Yes naa. Decision can be made whether Eligibility changes or not.
Also, IRCC doesn't usually acknowledge Mail but bear in mind,they must have received it and updated it in your application.

Thanks alot. Then I shouldn't be worried about eligibility not reflecting. Waiting for mylove letter.

It shall end in praises

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Carebeyondcure: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good evening everyone please I wrote GCE for my waec how can I get the waec certificate I'm going for master's degree
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Carebeyondcure:
Good evening everyone please I wrote GCE for my waec how can I get the waec certificate I'm going for master's degree

All Wassce and GCE certificates are gotten from the WAEC office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.