Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689186 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Freebands01:

Hello. When you sent them your info, how many days/weeks till they got back to you from IRCC.

I contacted my MP on 30th June. He sent my mail to one of his team, who then replied on 5th July by sending me a form to fill to authorize them to make the enquiry from IRCC.
The MP got back to me from IRCC yesterday 14th July. So approximately, 2 weeks.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats

kunbeeee:
Yayy! It's PPR!! I have never been so scared to open a website before. God is faithful.

First time applicant. See below timeline. I did not see any ghost update throughout.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onomss: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations to all PPR recipients it will go round . Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ayoslas88: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Jhyd0202:

Me too, eligibility just started. Going to Manitoba too and will u like to join the group for Manitoba applies

I will like to join

Send me the link to join the WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2021
Joymusa:
Congrats to all that have gotten Passport request. Pls do the embassy verify bank statement of very applicants.

Why are you scared if they verify or not......provided you submitted the proper bank statement given to you by your bank.......then you don’t need to worry if they verify or not.....don’t add unnecessary stress to yourself please.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kobobay(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2021
That would be nice to connect
Jhyd0202:

Me too, eligibility just started. Going to Manitoba too and will u like to join the group for Manitoba applies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patty10: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2021
ayoslas88:

I will like to join

send me too, please. I will be attending the University of Winnipeg in September. still awaiting PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kobobay(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2021
I got NSE request but ignored it. Going through normal route.

ayoslas88:

Normal route??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jhyd0202: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2021
ayoslas88:

I will like to join

https:///FuAlrmCflVi9vmcL2vMG2E
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jhyd0202: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2021
kobobay:
That would be nice to connect

https:///FuAlrmCflVi9vmcL2vMG2E
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by eclint(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Nkemakolam122:
It has ended in praise, I got my approval yesterday, I thank you all gurus in the house for your kindness. God will do it for each and everyone keep pushing

Please which airline is the cheapest to New Brunswick will be living for fall.

Gurus in the house please help

congratulations bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OLUWABORI2000: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Team11:
It's PPR guys.
March 9th applicant.
Medical passed - March 16th
Silence until
Ghost update 13th July
GCMS: 13th July
PPR: 14th July
Good luck to everyone waiting. It'll end in praise. Take care everyone.

Congratulations bro, Canada will favour you IJN AMEN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OLUWABORI2000: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Nkemakolam122:
It has ended in praise, I got my approval yesterday, I thank you all gurus in the house for your kindness. God will do it for each and everyone keep pushing

Please which airline is the cheapest to New Brunswick will be living for fall.

Gurus in the house please help

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by eclint(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
Iffylove:
Please how can i use it to pay for visa application fee

Download the app from play store if you use android. Sign up, create, and fund a virtual dollar card.
The card contains your details required during the application payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
use the Webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1. You can as well attach the slip as a mail to the visa office handling your application.. Good luck
WummieWummie:
Hello everyone, I am trying to upload the medical slip I was given (upfront medical) but I can't find where to do that. Anyone please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OLUWABORI2000: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
kunbeeee:
Yayy! It's PPR!! I have never been so scared to open a website before. God is faithful.

First time applicant. See below timeline. I did not see any ghost update throughout.

We thank God congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bioles1187(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2021
maralina:
My work permit just got approved
And my Sister’s PPR just landed, she applied in March.
March 5th
Biometrics March 10th with upfront medicals

Double approval!!!!, I’m so excited
Canada is sweet but hard when you live alone with no family, it’s so depressing ngl. Wasn’t easy for me doing that for 4years. I have friends though but it’s different without family.
Now having my brother and sister coming over is what I’ve always dreamt of and I’m so happy my dreams came true.
My brother got approved in January: coming for bsc
My Sister got approved today: coming for masters
Thank you everyone for all the tips you give on here, it was really helpful. The land of maple will favour us all����
please I need to ask you you some questions about the work permit. Can I send you mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2021
kunbeeee:

Congrats......It will go round

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bhyy(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Hello All

Is there anyone traveling to New Brunswick early September? Kindly connect let’s plan traveling together and possibly split the hotel cost.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bukoj: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Wow! Congratulations!!!! I'm sure your hands were shaking...

kunbeeee:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Of course... SOA is one of the major documents they verify.. Hope there is nothing fishy about your SOA though.... Peace
Joymusa:
Congrats to all that have gotten Passport request. Pls do the embassy verify bank statement of very applicants.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kenniekel(f): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello everyone my name is Kenny,am new on this page and I need information about Canada application requirement and how to get materials for IELTS exam, I need an urgent reply ASAP. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Welcome Kenny, kindly go to the 1st page of this thread for links to vital informatoion and also make google your close companion. Coupled with studying the information dropped here by applicants and Gurus... Peace
kenniekel:
Hello everyone my name is Kenny,am new on this page and I need information about Canada application requirement and how to get materials for IELTS exam, I need an urgent reply ASAP. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Temmynitemmy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yes by faith! Still expecting PPR grin

Bhyy:
Hello All

Is there anyone traveling to New Brunswick early September? Kindly connect let’s plan traveling together and possibly split the hotel cost.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
okay, thank you

eclint:
Download the app from play store if you use android. Sign up, create, and fund a virtual dollar card.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jakeeminem: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Is anyone going to Algonquin college this fall?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
When I typed flutterwave on playstore, it brought many, please which one in particular

eclint:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ganiruogene(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Hello Gani! I remember that we were in the same situation too. My GCM note arrived over the weekend. Infact based on your notes, I think it’s the same VO that is both working on our applications.

These reasons are not hard to address. You need to explain all lump sums again in your account with evidence, asides from the gift deed, You need to establish your relationship with this person, provide a support letter and evidence of what this person does or evidence of their income.

and also declare why your studying in Canada is a reasonable expense. It is advisable that you have funds in your account to pay for your transport back to Naija and that you will have some money left upon your return.... And also, what you stand to gain here from studying your course and the opportunities here that are attractive. It is well

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Buzx: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Insanity(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
RxOtunba:
PPR baby!!! Dropped around 9am today #EChoke!!! First Time Applicant.

Thanks to everyone on this platform.
Special thanks to @insanity this is a special being, he touched my SOP like itz for him, nd baba no collect shishi, God bless u bro.

All of u.......GodBless u all!!!

Congratulations bro. Your journey just began.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kobobay(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Insanity(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
To all the hopeful applicants, please do your due diligence. Do not be in a rush to apply, make sure your documents are in sync with your story. I wish you goodluck in your applications.

To all the delayed applicants, please do not give up, try again if you can. It is really worth it.

It shall end in praises.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.