Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (702460 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Frankalvinz:
Good morning all,

For those that did their Upfront Medicals after their applications have already begun processing.
Did you send the 'E-Medical' information sheet to IRCC yourself via Webform or was everything handled by the Clinic without you sending anything?

Yes the Clinic would send your Upfront medical assessment to IRCC, but you as the applicant must send the E-medical sheet via Webform and mail to IRCC Nairobi

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ishola049(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Good day
Teenie19
Kindly whatsapp me pleasse i need ur help about payment school fees (Sheridan College)
Please am seriously in need of it please
This is my number 09055955581

Please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ishola049(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Good day
Teenie19
Kindly whatsapp me pleasse i need ur help about payment school fees (Sheridan College)

Please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Please are there still April Applicants waiting for PPR here??

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Yes you must send the E-medical sheet via Webform and mail to IRCC Nairobi Webform
It is not a MUST, the clinic is going to send it to them, however since it will not cost you anything to send to them, you may.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Congratulations!

Go and Excel in Canada.

ikemummy:
PPR just dropped!!!

I applied 30 April 2021 (Non-NSE)
Fully funded Ph.D.

I am so happy. God has done it for me.

Yours is next in Jesus name.

I will share my timeline and documents submitted shortly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Still here, looks like we are reducing in numbers daily and thats a good thing. Im hopeful, PPR will drop this week #april17applicant

EmeeNaka:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Amen!

ayoslas88:

Congratulation……

I will also testify this week…… Amen
April 24th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Ishola049:
Good day
Teenie19

Please help a brother.
It is not advisable to post your contact on public forums, a DM should suffice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
I did not say it is impossible, i said its illogical especially in Nigeria.
possessor1:
Some employers give study leave of 2 years.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2021
gracedson:
It is not a MUST, the clinic is going to send it to them, however since it will not cost you anything to send to them, you may.
For the sake of application expedition
it is very essential for him to send it. With the present backlogs from IRCC as regards application processing, in his best interest he should send it.

Regards

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Congratulations!!! I'm sooo happy for you.

Go and prosper!

shupy:
Thank you for all your messages.

Application submitted (NSE o) - April 14

Upfront medicals was done before application was submitted.
• Lagos State Tax ID

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2021
RollyA:
Still here, looks like we are reducing in numbers daily and thats a good thing. Im hopeful, PPR will drop this week #april17applicant

Yeah, I think it's just Few April left.
#April30

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
You can fill the form again and send through webform. Explain that it was an error which you corrected immediately you realized it.
Wait for guru to add
ethnosadex:
Please, I just submitted my Canada study permit application and I misunderstood the the question " Have you ever been refused visa under the background information section. How can I correct the information and to declair my UK visa refusal? Please advise on how to go about it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Congratulations!!

God is good!

AdoChel:
PPR has landed ooooo

NSE route. First-time applicant.
Submitted - May 12
Medicals updated to pass - May 17
First update/eligibility - June 21
Second update - June 29
Eligibility stopped. Sent emails, webforms, ordered GCMS notes. Got a bit depressed. The wait was not easy.
Third update - July 22
Restarted eligibility - July 22
PPR and Correspondence request - July 27

Thanks to everyone. This platform is gold.

I typed this testimony Sunday o in faith. Just woke and saw PPR. I'm so grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TundeTheHunter: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2021
EmeeNaka:
I am a March applicant and I am still waiting

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Amen in Jesus' name!

Thaiy:

Congratulations...... Canada will favor you.

It ended in praise.

Amen.....mine us next in Jesus Name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olutoke86(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2021
EmeeNaka:

Am here oooo patiently waiting for the hand of God normal route #april13thapplicant#

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jonaholorun(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2021
I thank God for you oo, Congratulations as you just got delivered into your testimony. God really saved me from them too last year.

Our PPR is here

Congratulations!!!!

Amenmay:
Good Morning all, I hope you all are doing well. I have a singular honor to congratulate all those that have gotten their PPR approved. For some couple of days now I have been emotionally down because my agent (Ufitfly) has been the main reason for the delay I’m experiencing in my study permit. Ufitfly has made payment for my visa application fee 2times, I keep receiving chargeback letters from the embassy. I have taken away the work from them. Now the third payment was done on July 13, 2021 by a family relative currently living in Canada payment receipt together with explanation letter has been forwarded to the embassy till today nothing has change in my application even to pass my medical. I deferred my admission from May 03, to September 08, 2021. Now is embassy going to treat my application as July or still January as nothing has been done in my application. Agent(s) no help at all.
Chargeback Timeline:
First payment: January 23, 2021 submitted application, January 28, 2021 Biometrics.
April 21, 2021 I received a chargeback letter from the embassy. On April 28, 2021 second payment was made by Ufitfly my agent. Payment receipt together with explanation letter uploaded to embassy. Got mad on July 7, 2021 as I received a second chargeback letter. Immediately I saw the letter I put a call to Ufitfly that they should STOP with whatever thing they are doing and handover my application details to me as my life is not safe in their hands on july 12, 2021 the returned 99k I paid them as at January I paid them for the visa application and my login details. You see how wicked Nigerian agent(s) are playing with somebody’s future.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2021
EmeeNaka:
April 27th here NSE route
Praying and hoping for the very best
The wait is draining
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Lekiboboe:

For the sake of application expedition
it is very essential for him to send it. With the present backlogs from IRCC as regards application processing, in his best interest he should send it.

Regards
Noted sir, thanks for all you do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
ethnosadex:
Please, I just submitted my Canada study permit application and I misunderstood the the question " Have you ever been refused visa under the background information section. How can I correct the information and to declair my UK visa refusal? Please advise on how to go about it.

You will need to draft a short letter notifying them of the OVERSIGHT as you never intentionally withheld the information. You have to send this immediately after your biometrics is done and updated on your portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Congratulations sis!
God bless you

Teenie19:
Dear Nairaland family,

It has finally dropped ooooo! Glory be to God Almighty!!!!

Cheers to more success stories ! grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2021
ikemummy:
LONG POST ALERT ABOUT MY PPR:

Here is my timeline
On 30 April-Application submitted (Non-NSE)
On 4 May-Biometrics completed
On 7 May-NSE request (MyBankStatement and IELTS)
On 19 May-Upfront medical updated to pass
On 19 May-I noticed ghost update
On 28 May- I Responded to NSE request with letter of explanation sent through my GCKEY not webform. I attached my masters transcript and highlighted where it was written that English is the means of communication and instruction. I tried to convince them in the letter that I am proficient in English and all my education prom primary to masters has been in English. However, I attached proof of registration for IELTS to be written on 18 August. I registered for the IELTS not for study visa but because I intend to apply for PR through EE shortly after I land Canada (the Goal is to become a Citizen before completing PhD). I did not submit submit MBS but attached my funding letter and told them that my studies will be sponsored by the University.

On 23 June, I got scared that my visa may be rejected due to financial reasons and sent MBS through webform. I did not send it earlier because my account balance was less than 400k. I had my Dad do me a gift deed of 2 million on 22 June before I sent the MBS. I also attached my upadated pension statement of account.
On 4 July, I sent my Covid Vaccination completion Certificate (online copy with QR code) through webform.
On 6 July, I sent a webform and appealed for a decision to enable me to arrive early for Fall semester. I attached my confirmation of enrollment letter.

On 14 July I sent another appeal for a decision on my application.
On 23 July, another ghost update and eligibility review started
On 27 July PPR

MY PROFILE:
1. Age: 27 yrs
2. B.Sc: First Class (University of Nigeria Nsukka, 2015)
3. Masters: First class (University of the Western Cape South Africa, 2020), very related to my PhD
4. Travel history: 6 months in Germany for Research Internship with the United Nations, 2 years in South Africa for studies.
5. Scholarship: Received the German government fully funded DAAD scholarship for masters.
6. Career: Have been working as an academic staff in the University since NYSC

POF DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:
1. Admission letter stating graduate funding of $28,816 CDN for the first year, and that funding could be maintained with good academic performance.
2. Supervisor support letter stating she will provide me with comprehensive funding (but she did not specify the value of the funding)
3. Two million in my account
4. I received support letter from my University which also states that they will authorize leave for me. I used that to claim in my SOP that they will pay me while on leave.

HOME TIES DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:
1. 2 bedroom apartment in my name worth 12.5 million Naira
2. My pension account of over 900k
3. Letter from the Vice Chancellor of the University supporting my studies and stating that I will be granted leave
4. Payslip for 3 months
5. Marriage certificate and birth certificate of my child

Thanks to everyone on this platform. I learned from your experience and advice and used it to apply for my visa.

I pray that God will give you your own PPR soonest.
Congratulations, so happy for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Olaa123:

April 27th here NSE route
Praying and hoping for the very best
The wait is draining
the wait is taking it's toll on me too. It's not easy. But we will be fine eventually

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Oyesquare10:
You can fill the form again and send through webform. Explain that it was an error which you corrected immediately you realized it.
Wait for guru to add

Naah.. They dont accept another form once your app is submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2021
Please how will I know if IRCC got my renewed passport through the webform? I haven't gotten any reply from them since I sent it .. Please help ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Has any May applicant gotten Medical or NSE request please ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Please how will I know if IRCC got my renewed passport through the webform? I haven't gotten any reply from them since I sent it .. Please help ooo

Check your portal. On the side that says " if we need any information or document, we will let you know", did it change to "we have received....". Though they dont update or notify you of receipt. But as long as you have sent it, they have received it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2021
Baba God your baby girl is waiting for you to show up for her o! #May14Applicant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ODUNESKI: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2021
April 23 here

EmeeNaka:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Shommyface: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2021
IT'S PPR!!!

LONG POST!!!!

MY GcKEY WATCH IS OVER!!!

#NairaLand Silent Reader Since 2018.

First and foremost, I want to thank God for this. The journey began in 2018, when I was finishing my Bsc in Malaysia. I applied to University of Calgary (Msc of Computer Science Thesis) 2018 after graduating with First Class in Malaysia, but UCalgary rejected me. In the same year, I applied to 5 different top universities and was rejected by all of them. Then, in 2020 I was so desperate, I applied to 10 top schools in different provinces and was rejected from all the 10. In my mind I was like, are they doing me from home?

I didnt give up, I didnt relent.

Then, in October 2020, I applied to only three of the schools I had been applying to (UCalgary, UAlberta, and UWaterloo), and by March 8, I received a response from UCalgary, who offered me admission with a FULL FUNDING of CAD 54,000 SCHOLARSHIP, meanwhile my tuition is only CAD 16,000 for the two-year program (I was like, Ehn ehn, Good news at the end)

Then I started working on my SP application. Thanks especially to JustMellow of GCMSWriters; I contacted him and he wrote me a fantastic SOP; in fact, I was smiling as I read it.

It took me nearly two months to package all of my documents, and on May 1st, I submitted my application.

Let me add that during each application, I sent hundreds, if not thousands, of messages to potential supervisors before I could finally secured one.

TIMELINE.
■ AGE: 33
■ SCHOOL: UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
■ COURSE: MSC COMPUTER SCIENCE THESIS (My research will be focused on Softwares for Virtual Reality and Games)
■ SUBMITTED APPLICATION ON MAY 1ST
UPFRONT MEDICAL.
■ I GOT NSE REQUEST TO SUBMIT IELTS BUT I REPLIED THEM WITH A LETTER FROM MY UNDERGRADUATE UNI AND A LETTER FROM UCALGARY STATING THAT ENGLISH IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE.
■ ELIGIBILITY: STARTED ON 22ND JULY.
■ PPR: CAME IN THIS MORNING: 27TH JULY
■ FIRST TIME APPLICANT.
■ MARRIED IN 2020 AND JUST HAD A BABY ON 13TH JULY.

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED (I made a Table of Content for each Section and made it automatically clickable so that it wouldn't bother my beautiful VO if she needed to find any of my documents.)

CLIENT INFORMATION SECTION
1. STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (4 Pages Written by JustMellow)

2. FAMILY
(i) FAMILY TREE
(ii) FAMILY PICTURES
(iii) FAMILY BIRTH CERTIFICATES
(iv) MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (I got married in February 2020)
(v) WIFE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BIO DATA PAGE
(vi) WEDDING PICTURES
(vii) WIFE PREGNANCY PHOTOSHOOT
(viii) WIFE PREGNANCY SCAN REPORT

3. LANDED PROPERTIES/ASSET

(I) MY ONGOING BUILDING PROJECT
(a) VALUATION REPORT FROM JIDE TAIWO & CO (worth N18m)
(b) DEED OF AGREEMENT
(c) SURVEY PLAN
(d) ARCHITECTURAL BUILDING DESIGN
(e) PICTURES OF THE PROGRESS OF THE BUILDING FROM FOUNDATION TO ROOFING LEVEL

(II) MY 2ND LANDED PROPERTY
(a) VALUATION REPORT FROM JIDE TAIWO & CO (worth N5m)
(b) DEED OF AGREEMENT
(c) PICTURES OF THE BUILDING

(III) MY CAR DOCUMENTS

4 NON PROFIT CHARITY ORGANIZATION (Me and my wife founded a Charity organizations in 2017)
(i) THE CHARITY ORGANIZATION INSTAGRAM PAGE AND MY I.D
(ii) NIGERIA OUTREACH PICTURES
(iii) MALAYSIA OUTREACH PICTURES

5 CHURCH (I sing and play Piano in my church)
(i) CERTIFICATE OF MEMBERSHIP
(ii) LETTER OF TEMPORARY ABSENCE OFF DUTY
(iii) CHURCH RECOMMENDATION/LEAVE APPROVAL LETTER
(iv) PHOTOS OF ME SINGING AND PLAYING MUSIC INSTRUMENTS
(v) GROUP PICTURES WITH MY CHOIR

6 OTHERS
(i) RECOMMENDATION FROM PAST EMPLOYER (Letter from my Internship Company in Malaysia)
(ii) POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE
(iii) MY SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF RETURN/FACTS

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT SECTION
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2. TRAVEL HISTORIES
(i) STUDY VISA STAMPS IN MALAYSIA
(ii) RUSSIA VISITOR VISA STAMP IN 2018
(iii) MALDIVES VISITOR VISA STAMP IN 2019
(iv) EXITS AND ENTRANCES STAMPS FOR MY 5 VISITS TO
NIGERIA WHILE STUDYING IN MALAYSIA

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE SECTION
1. EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS
(i) UNCONDITIONAL OFFER OF ADMISSION
(ii) FUNDING AND AWARD OFFER LETTER ($54,000)
(iii) CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND MY SUPERVISOR
(iv) WAEC CERTIFICATE
(v) DIPLOMA APPROVAL OF STUDY IN MALAYSIA (Diploma in Business Information Technology. Graduated with 2nd Class Upper)
(vi) DIPLOMA TRANSCRIPTS
(vii) DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
(viii) BSC APPROVAL OF STUDY IN MALAYSIA (Bsc Software Systems. Graduated with 1st CLASS)
(ix) BSC TRANSCRIPTS
(x) BSC CERTIFICATE
(xi) HIGH ACHIEVEMENTS AWARDS CERTIFICATE (I won overall Student High Achievement Award twice while I was doing my Bsc)
(xii) TELECOMMUNICATION MALAYSIA CERTIFICATE (I had Networking and Communication Certificate from Telecom Malaysia)
(xiii) BSC FINAL YEAR RESEARCH PROJECT.
(xiv) JAVA PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE CERTIFICATION (The Java Online course that I did)
(xv) BSC GRADUATION PICTURES
(xvi) NIGERIAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION EVALUATION REPORT
(xvii) NYSC CLEARANCE FORM (I didn't do NYSC because of my age, so I uploaded my Exemption Clearance Form)
(xviii) RÉSUMÉ (Canadian format)

PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SECTION
(i) MYBANKSTATEMENT (N8M closing balance)
(ii) MY COMPANY C.A.C REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS (Registered a Limited Liability Company with my wife as shareholder in 2017)
(iii) MY COMPANY MYBANKSTATEMENT (N3M Closing balance)
(iv) MY COMPANY TRANSACTION RECEIPTS
(v) MY WORK I.D CARD, WIFE I.D CARD, 4 EMPLOYEE I.D CARDS
(vi) UCALGARY TUITION INFORMATION PAGE

SOLD PROPERTY (I sold 1 of my property for N4m few days before submitting my Application which made a lump funds in my account, I had to show proves for it)
(i) DEED OF TRANSFER BETWEEN ME AND THE BUYER
(ii) BUYER CASH DEPOSIT RECEIPT & MY CREDIT ALERT.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank JustMellow GCMSWriters for all of their hard work on my application, from writing my SOP to double-checking all of my documents before submitting it. Also, for taking the time to answer all of my questions while I waited for a decision. He even follows up with me on a regular basis to inquire about the status of my application and to offer words of encouragement and faith (God bless you brotherly)
JustMellow and his GCMSWriters come highly recommended by me to anyone who wants to receive good news.

More PPR in Jesus Name for everyone. God that did mine will do yours.

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (676)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65