Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687750 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mudiwest(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jioke1994:

Ok. Tnx a lot.
Pls, can u give me ur WhatsApp number, let me even send the rejection letter to u.
Main sponsor: Uncle ( bank statement...35+mill)
Co-sponsor: Mum...2.5mill
I didn't use my own acct statement.
Mum's sponsorship letter.
Uncle's sponsorship letter and affidavit of support.
SOP
No NSE, but my agent explained.
Tuition deposit of 8160 CAD stated in my Acceptance letter.
As I plan to reapply...I'll include all my mum's landed properties. How about that?

Send me and email so we can exchange digit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tipsycares1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Haven’t gotten email. Like how long does it take to get an email from them ? My passport got to them yesterday tho

Xcalibur870:

Use the tracking ID provided to you by VFS (you should get an email once your passport is received) to track it via this portal

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+yzShCR5+RPxbigEFl/W14/B2caAAJ+pjEGG2r7ohd6rA==
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by limitless: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jioke1994:
Good day, guys.
This has been a wonderful platform. Since I joined, I've been able to learn as much as I can, though I've been a silent reader. Thanks for your informative words, good spirit, kindness...love, etc.

My rejection letter came today. It was based on my home tie, personal and financial status.
Pls, gurus, I need your response.
@shuppy and others...you are allowed to talk.

Which type of GCMS note should I order?
How much?
Thanks for your kind gesture!
I choose to remain positive and hopeful.

Contact Anon123, he usually order for people.

I used his service in June, it was 5K. And it took exactly a month for the GCMS to arrive.

You may also use the online services available. The first page of this thread contains information on how to apply for GCMS online by yourself.

Stay strong and stay positive. Good things takes time. All the best in your second application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks bro

Thaiy:

She should get to their office, and speak with them, they would make some arrangement for her.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gracehayford1: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello, so sorry for your refusal. Does your uncle bear same surname with you?
Jioke1994:

Ok. Tnx a lot.
Pls, can u give me ur WhatsApp number, let me even send the rejection letter to u.
Main sponsor: Uncle ( bank statement...35+mill)
Co-sponsor: Mum...2.5mill
I didn't use my own acct statement.
Mum's sponsorship letter.
Uncle's sponsorship letter and affidavit of support.
SOP
No NSE, but my agent explained.
Tuition deposit of 8160 CAD stated in my Acceptance letter.
As I plan to reapply...I'll include all my mum's landed properties. How about that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Khormzy1(f): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please if someone should do an upfront medical
How long does it take before the result is out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ibukun2000: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
The farer the date the cheaper the price[Qquote author=ikemummy post=104167818]Thanks alot. The cheapest flight I saw using the link is still over 800k. That is high.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kezee123(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
i did mine on the 21st july and it got updated to pass on the 27th july
Khormzy1:
Please if someone should do an upfront medical
How long does it take before the result is out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ibukun2000: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
What happened
Blavkmaann:
First of all let me tell y’all that I’m still crying

I’ve not recovered

But let me gist you how I was sent back in the MMA1 airport in Lagos Nigeria

What a tale
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Xcalibur870(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
tipsycares1:
Haven’t gotten email. Like how long does it take to get an email from them ? My passport got to them yesterday tho

You should get that automated response from them today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Khormzy1(f): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thats 6 days
Okay thank you

kezee123:
i did mine on the 21st july and it got updated to pass on the 27th july
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
MadeMan01:

Its actually a Very good decision and long overdue. It is shameful that a country has two different exchange rates for FOREX, it shows the government is not in control of the FOREX economy all this while. This thrived because a lot of politicians and their cronies were getting license to open Bureau De Change and they were just getting licenses.

This would have been a good thing in a sane climate! You think this guys will want to push their brothers out of business?

USD has miraculously jumped to 522 over night. Wahala for who never buy. Lets hope something is done quick.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Andir:

What if you are not a salary owner and your sponsor got a letter from the establishment(money market) saying they can access the funds and your first semester fee has been paid, do I need to still bother about not submitting my account statement
There's no written rule for anything. Submission of certain documents is just to make the application more substantial.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
I love your spirit. Once you get the notes, I'm sure your next attempt will hit the mark. All the best. Below is a straight forward link:

https://www.thegcmsonline.com/

Also this is a link on how to read GCMS notes:

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/

Jioke1994:
Good day, guys.
This has been a wonderful platform. Since I joined, I've been able to learn as much as I can, though I've been a silent reader. Thanks for your informative words, good spirit, kindness...love, etc.

My rejection letter came today. It was based on my home tie, personal and financial status.

How much?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jioke1994:
Good day, guys.

How much?
You can contact Anon123 or order from

gcmsnotes.com.

Price is within 5-7k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
kezee123:
im a feb 18 applicant my eligibility review started before i submitted my medicals, i was waiting to be asked to provide my medicals( if i had known i would have done upfront medicals) anyways i finally did upfront medicals last week and it got updated to pass yesterday but the problem right now is i dont even know what my waiting time will be anymore before i get a decision because its been over 6 months already.
Since they updated your Medicals, you will soon get Decision.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
shocked cry
tobe1997:
Good evening all.please in respect to proof of funds.my mum is going to be my sponsor,I'm going to be presenting three of her bank statements with one of mine.
The first bank statement has a transaction record of 48m for the past six months
The second which is her company acct has a transaction record of 25m for the past six months
And the account which there's a balance of 10m is just a recent account with no transaction record.
While my own personal account has a transaction history of 48m for the past 6 months.
Please can this fly..if not I need advice.
Thank you...@lekiboeboe and other gurus, I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cloudweb: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please can someone do an upfront medical test without waiting till the scheduled date. If yes, which hospital is recommended?

please, I need your urgent reply

Thanks!

kezee123:
i did mine the 21st july and it got updated to pass on the 27th july
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yeah the yello card is free.
Once you are about to enter the airport, they will ask you to pay and get, just ignore them.
Once you are in and given boarding pass, they will also give your yellow card to fill in details and it’s absolutely free!

ericksen:
So sorry to hear this brother. Try and reschedule to a date that's closer to your resumption date. You will be fine. smiley
But why pay for the Yellow card? Canada don't need it na. Abi when them start that one?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cloudweb: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks for your prompt response, I appreciate!

Please is there no IOM in Lagos? Is it only Qlife?

Thanks!

Oyesquare10:
Unfortunately non.
We only have two approved hospital and that is IOM (Lagos and Abuja) and Q-life ( Lagos only). You will need to book appointment before medical examination.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Harbay30(f): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning beautiful People,

congratulations to everyone who had received PPR in July,

Please I have questions :

I applied for study permit for my children 8 and 5, since June no response yet but I believe it will come soon by God's grace

At VFS adults will usually submit the receipt from biometrics with passport upon request for submission, but since they were children biometrics wasn't required, What they do I submit when passport is requested?
is there any amount of money we will be expecting to pay?
I will prefer to send to Abuja to speed up the process. is there any extra cost for that?
kindly shed more light

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lianna2020:
Yeah the yello card is free.
Once you are about to enter the airport, they will ask you to pay and get, just ignore them.
Once you are in and given boarding pass, they will also give your yellow card to fill in details and it’s absolutely free!

I was wondering also, maybe they gave him the Malaria Yellow card and not the normal free Yellow card.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Xcalibur870(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Harbay30:
Good morning beautiful People,

congratulations to everyone who had received PPR in July,

Please I have questions :

I applied for study permit for my children 8 and 5, since June no response yet but I believe it will come soon by God's grace

At VFS adults will usually submit the receipt from biometrics with passport upon request for submission, but since they were children biometrics wasn't required, What they do I submit when passport is requested?
is there any amount of money we will be expecting to pay?
I will prefer to send to Abuja to speed up the process. is there any extra cost for that?
kindly shed more light

- You will not be required to provide any document in support of biometrics for minors. Their passports, copy of data pages and signed consent forms (by you) will suffice
- You will be required to pay ₦7430 (per applicant) for processing. Include the receipt in your package to VFS
- Abuja VAC is historically faster but you'll need to send it via courier. DHL usually goes for about $12k for next day delivery from Lagos. You'd also need to pay for a return courier from VFS for a similar amount. No extra cost to expedite.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jioke1994(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tnx 4 ur advice. I appreciate.
Pls, how do I contact Anon123?
limitless:

Contact Anon123, he usually order for people.

I used his service in June, it was 5K. And it took exactly a month for the GCMS to arrive.

You may also use the online services available. The first page of this thread contains information on how to apply for GCMS online by yourself.

Stay strong and stay positive. Good things takes time. All the best in your second application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jioke1994(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tnx.
No.
He doesn't.
Gracehayford1:
Hello, so sorry for your refusal. Does your uncle bear same surname with you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
It’s same yellow card.
They did same for me but the eye I gave them ehn.
They know some of us don’t know these things and would fall for it .
gracedson:
I was wondering also, maybe they gave him the Malaria Yellow card and not the normal free Yellow card.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TundeTheHunter: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
E don happen o!!!!!
PPR ALERT
TIMELINE:
• February 8th: First submission
• February 17th: I received an NSE request. I had already submitted IELTS, so they just requested for MBS certificate.
• March 10th: I completed my NSE resubmission.
• March 16th: I went for upfront medicals
• April 12th: Medicals were updated to passed
• April 19th: I received a BVL At this point I was so excited and was anticipating receiving PPR.
• April 21st:Received a request letter asking for police certificate. I received the request mail around 6am. I went to Ikoyi that same day to get the police certificate and submitted it that same day.
• May 5th: I received a second BVL. When I received this, I was so confused. I had never heard of someone receiving more than on BVL. I thought IRCC mistakenly sent me BVL instead of PPR.
• May 31st : I ordered my GCMS notes
• June 30th: I received my GCMS notes. They were perfect, they showed “Eligibility: passed” and “Final: approved”. I was so happy, but IRCC decided to keep me waiting. I can't lie, I started to doubt whether the notes were true.
• July 28th : PPR
I am a first time applicant. I applied for a PGD in Marketing & Data Analytics at Okanagan college.
I submitted 2 MBS certificates, one from my dad and the other from my uncle. I also submitted two letters of sponsorship, one from my parents the other from my uncle.
It has ended in praise!!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Test of patience !
Congratulations
TundeTheHunter:
E don happen o!!!!!
PPR ALERT
TIMELINE:
• February 17th: I received an NSE request. I had already submitted IELTS, so they just requested for MBS certificate.
• March 10th: I completed my NSE resubmission.
• March 16th: I went for upfront medicals
• April 12th: Medicals were updated to passed
• April 19th: I received a BVL At this point I was so excited and was anticipating receiving PPR.
• April 21st:Received a request letter asking for police certificate. I received the request mail around 6am. I went to Ikoyi that same day to get the police certificate and submitted it that same day.
• May 5th: I received a second BVL. When I received this, I was so confused. I had never heard of someone receiving more than on BVL. I thought IRCC mistakenly sent me BVL instead of PPR.
• May 31st : I ordered my GCMS notes
• June 30th: I received my GCMS notes. They were perfect, they showed “Eligibility: passed” and “Final: approved”. I was so happy, but IRCC decided to keep me waiting. I can't lie, I started to doubt whether the notes were true.
• July 28th : PPR
I am a first time applicant. I applied for a PGD in Marketing & Data Analytics at Okanagan college.
I submitted 2 MBS certificates, one from my dad and the other from my uncle. I also submitted two letters of sponsorship, one from my parents the other from my uncle.
It has ended in praise!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lianna2020:
It’s same yellow card.
They did same for me but the eye I gave them ehn.
They know some of us don’t know these things and would fall for it .
henheen, that is bad, our people heen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
TundeTheHunter:
E don happen o!!!!!
PPR ALERT
TIMELINE:
It has ended in praise!!

At last!! Congrats brother!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.