Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689215 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't even know you, yet am just overly excited for you!!! So happy you gave it another shot and got the outcome you desired. Wishing you the very best all the way! Congratulations!!!

Spectro:

Yeah, I'm great. Just got PPR.

It's a nice feeling.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jioke1994(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tnx 4 ur encouragement.
Pls, what is moniker?
How do I email u?

Spectro:

I am very sorry about the refusal. It is definitely tough. I have been through that phase.

I will be happy to answer your questions. Just send a mail notification via this moniker.

You will pull through it, don't worry.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chai cry cry cry so sorry about this. Order your gcms note and refire.

LoadedHollow:
Omg I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. I applied for study permit since November 16 2020 but after emailing for the past 2 weeks and messaging an MP yesterday, the application is out. I’ve been rejected for personal asset and financial status. The thing is that the account used had millions of naira but rejected still. It’s been years since the last time I shed a tear but today, I shed them like a little baby. I don’t know what to do right now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

I reapplied July 6.

Eligibility review started the next day.

It is God's grace o. I can't even explain. I don't even know what to say. I feel a little guilty sef because there are people here who have submitted 8 months ago but no feedback.

There is nothing to be guilty of, grace cover you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

It's a public forum, which means he also has the right to post his views on here. Just as you have the right to do the same.

But if you guys keep dragging this on, this thread will be polluted, and what's the point.

PPR just dropped.

Funny thing is I applied this month, and it's a reapplication.

Previous refusals were purpose of visit and home tie.

So I made some very serious adjustments in my reapplication. I submitted more documents to prove my family tie and explained copiously in my SOP.

The purpose of visit concerns must have been entered in error because I had very good academic/career progression, so I stressed on that, albeit politely.

As for home tie, that's pretty personal and can't share that here with you.

The most important thing is that I did a lot of explaining. I think I wrote like three different LOEs. I also attached a lot of documents as evidence.

But here is the thing, there are many ways of compiling an application. And what works for me may not work for the other person.

I wish you all the best.

What caught my focusless attention in this post is, u said you reqpplied this month and got ppr this month? Wooow!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
So so sorry dear. All will be well for sure!
LoadedHollow:
Omg I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. I applied for study permit since November 16 2020 but after emailing for the past 2 weeks and messaging an MP yesterday, the application is out. I’ve been rejected for personal asset and financial status. The thing is that the account used had millions of naira but rejected still. It’s been years since the last time I shed a tear but today, I shed them like a little baby. I don’t know what to do right now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fortuneforever:
I don't even know you, yet am just overly excited for you!!! So happy you gave it another shot and got the outcome you desired. Wishing you the very best all the way! Congratulations!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

It will be a joyful outcome for you too. God will do it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

Thank you very much.

Yours will come through too. God will definitely do it for you.
God has done it for him aiidy....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onomss: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:

So sorry about this. You will celebrate sooner than you expect. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thaiy:

There is nothing to be guilty of, grace cover you

I am really grateful. May God's grace continue to rain on you.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

Thank you very much.

Yours will come through too. God will definitely do it for you.
God has done it for him aiidy..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:
Nope

How are you doing Spectro ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
JosephYemsol:

What caught my focusless attention in this post is, u said you reqpplied this month and got ppr this month? Wooow!!!

What God cannot do does not exist.

God knows best.

Yours will end in praise too.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by akoko123: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
there is this saying,... The first House in Town is not the Best House in Town.. I believe theres a reason for everything... can u share your refusal Letter here? You have to reapply which ever way as long as you were not banned. smiley smiley smiley

ThePianoGuy:
no need to cry. You can reapply or try another country

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Same here, but mine came from their Lagos office. I submitted my application April 8.

Mummy4life1:
I just received the mail below from Kenya and my eligibility hasn't started yet. I submitted my application in April 26th,2021.

"Good day,

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

Hoping that the information above is satisfactory.

Regards,

Migration Section | Section de la Migration (RTY)

Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada to Kenya | Haut-commissariat du Canada au Kenya"

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gentledaf:

How are you doing Spectro ?

I'm doing great, thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Favour132(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
LoadedHollow:
Sorry about that. Put yourself together, order for your gcms note & refire back..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by akoko123: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
there is this saying,... The first House in Town is not the Best House in Town.. I believe theres a reason for everything... can u share your refusal Letter here? You have to reapply which ever way as long as you were not banned. smiley smiley smiley

LoadedHollow:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by chykemumen(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations �
ACSgrains1:
BVL and PPR alert.

I can’t express how I really feel.
March 26th Applicant
Biometric 7th April
Medical Request July 12
Request letter July 14 (updated admission letter)
Medical done 22nd and updated to pass on 24th
PPR and BVL on July 29th ��

Conestoga college, process Engineering �

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
JosephYemsol:

God has done it for him aiidy....

Oh, that's great. Awesome!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

Yeah, I'm great. Just got PPR.

It's a nice feeling.

Congrats it will go round

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gentledaf:

Congrats it will go round

Thank you so much. I'm rooting for you too.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
"Application under active review" is that not a generic message to get someone off their backs? Background check since forever no eligibility yet(hoping it's going on behind the scenes)!
Please I hope sending too many messages has no implications cos I want to keep sending emails don't want my application overlooked.
May 16th applicant. Normal route no NSE request. Upfront medicals done and updated to passed June 15th.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by chykemumen(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Me too. We might need a group to connect everyone
Geeneeka:
Congratulations to you. I'm also going to Conestoga too this September. �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
the thing is I’ve already finished my first year for me to even reconsider another country
ThePianoGuy:
no need to cry. You can reapply or try another country
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thaiy:

Congratulations Spectro, glad you got ppr.
What God cannot do never ever exist.

Thank you so much.

Your generous actions on this platform are honorable.

I pray for God's abundant grace to fall upon you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gloryyssssz: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
onomss:

So sorry about this. You will celebrate sooner than you expect. Amen
Trust me I know how you feel after a refusal. It can be very overwhelming.
Give it a week to clear your head, go for a walk and then reapply. Make sure to tackle all the issues of the visa officer.
You can also get help from those people that have their passport requests.
And I’m everything Give thanks to God.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Residentourist: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. I have been on the look out for your testimony...can't believe I would have missed it because I was MIA. Canada will favour you!!!

Teenie19:
Dear Nairaland family,

It has finally dropped ooooo! Glory be to God Almighty!!!!

Sister's application
AOR: Feb 11 2021
Program: Practical nursing May 2021 (Sheridan college)- clearly can't go for May 2021 anymore due to delay, will go for Jan 2022 session!
Upfront medical : April 28, 2021 ( we said let's do medical to see if it will speed things up, lol jokes)
Medical passed: June 14, 2021 (just see how long it took them to update medical!)
Eligibility started: July 23, 2021
PPR and correspondence letter: this morning July 27th @ 4:34am!

What a wait! Basically this application took 5 months and 16 days. I remember I considered withdrawing the application at some point, but you all encouraged me to hold on! During this waiting period, 3 gcms notes were ordered and the fourth one has been ordered as well. All the gcms notes received didn't have much info as eligibility was blank. Each time I got the gcms notes, I was always disappointed that eligibility was blank. Now that I think of it, I guess it's not a bad thing...

I just want to use this medium to thank everyone for their support through out this journey! This is a wonderful platform and we all draw strength and hope from one another! One thing that helped me during the long wait was seeing other people's approval postings. I was always encouraged by those success stories. I remember telling myself that my testimony was near when DD097 and demure got approved as we all applied around the same time and faced this delay..

In short, this is a wonderful platform and I hope more people get to know about the wonderful support we have here! Thanks to all the gurus and everyone that tries to assist others with their questions! If you have any questions for me , please feel free to ask here so others can learn from it ! I'm rooting for all my co- February applicants and any one with a delayed application and of course everyone on here , that you will all get a favourable response soon in Jesus name!

Cheers to more success stories ! grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mummy4life1: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
dotoracs:
Same here, but mine came from their Lagos office. I submitted my application April 8.

Our waiting will end in praise

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LoadedHollow: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
akoko123:

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51