Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687905 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Update, the visa is here and it was stamped August 5, 2021 and valid till Nov 30, 2022.

Teenie19:
Hello,

IRCC never requested for another LOA which was quite surprising... I'm actually still waiting for a LOA. I had to apply for another semester because the school does not have deferral option. I believe they will issue me a study permit at the border and at that point, they will use my new letter of LOA.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriptune:
Hello everyone, I just did my medicals. Please how can I upload my e medical sheet.

Secondly, where can I get the COVID vaccine close to Ajah ?
Hello, kindly raise a webform and submit it and also send by email.

As regards COVID-19 vaccination, check Badore Primary Health Centre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 4realwoman: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriptune:
Hello everyone, I just did my medicals. Please how can I upload my e medical sheet.

Secondly, where can I get the COVID vaccine close to Ajah ?
check badore health center

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by millie0: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Applicant’s Documents

• Police Character Certificate
• University of Alberta Admission Letter
• Letter of Recommendation from ******** School
• Acceptance Fee
• Certificate and Testimonial
• National Identity Management System (NIMC)
• Birth Certificate
• Statement of Result
• Academic Transcript
• IELTS Test Report Form
• International Cambridge Examination Assessment
• Unofficial Transcript for Junior School
• Family Information
• Family pictures
• Statement of Purpose

Sponsor 1 Documents

• International Passport
• Disengagement letter from *******/********
• Notification of termination of contract from ****
• Offer of Employment from Deepdrill
• Stanbic IBTC RSA statement for the Period of 01-Jam-2021 to 28-July-2021
• Soft copy of property valuation
• Access Bank account statement
• Reference Letter from Access Bank
• Fixed Deposit Confirmation Advice
• Valuation Certificate
• Deed of conveyance
• Father’s letter of sponsorship
• Father’s letter of consent.

Sponsor 2 Document Checklist
• Sponsorship letter
• Affidavit of sponsorship
• Passport page
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Reference Letter- ***** Engineering Services Limited
• Bank Statement- Dollar Account
• Bank Statement- Naira Account

Mother’s Document Checklist
• Mother’s Consent Letter
• Account Statement from Zenith Bank/ Reference letter
• Account Statement from First Bank/ Reference letter
• Staff Identification.

Questions
1. My first sponsor said that he lost his job during the covid pandemic and started his personal business as a sole proprietor. Is it necessary?
2. Are the documents above adequate for submission?
3. My medicals are coming up on Friday. Any overview of how the experience will be? I'm going to Qlife family clinic in V.I.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
WEBLINK FOR NAIROBI
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

HartyA:
Please I need help with the webform link.Gurus in the house I need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is a 50-50 chance though..

This simply means a Junior VO needs clarification from a Senior VO as regards a final decision on your application..

Whatever the senior Visa Officer concludes on your application will determine your final decision, either Approval or Refusal..

But be Positive...

PEACE
Kunfu:
Hello house, please I have a question, if someone got [/b]RECOMMEND INTERVIEW [b] on GCMS notes does that guarantee a Visa Approval? And is there anyone here that got recommend interview on his/her GCMs note that got a refusal.
Please gurus in the house help me answer this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jogojogo: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks a million I appreciate

IntimidationJay:
Hello, it is solely at the discretion of the immigration officer. Some officers request to see POF and others do not. So we cannot be ascertain if you will be requested to show POF. Carry all the POFs submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by millie0: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
millie0:
Applicant’s Documents

• Police Character Certificate
• University of Alberta Admission Letter
• Letter of Recommendation from ******** School
• Acceptance Fee
• Certificate and Testimonial
• National Identity Management System (NIMC)
• Birth Certificate
• Statement of Result
• Academic Transcript
• IELTS Test Report Form
• International Cambridge Examination Assessment
• Unofficial Transcript for Junior School
• Family Information
• Family pictures
• Statement of Purpose

Sponsor 1 Documents

• International Passport
• Disengagement letter from *******/********
• Notification of termination of contract from ****
• Offer of Employment from Deepdrill
• Stanbic IBTC RSA statement for the Period of 01-Jam-2021 to 28-July-2021
• Soft copy of property valuation
• Access Bank account statement
• Reference Letter from Access Bank
• Fixed Deposit Confirmation Advice
• Valuation Certificate
• Deed of conveyance
• Father’s letter of sponsorship
• Father’s letter of consent.

Sponsor 2 Document Checklist
• Sponsorship letter
• Affidavit of sponsorship
• Passport page
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Reference Letter- ***** Engineering Services Limited
• Bank Statement- Dollar Account
• Bank Statement- Naira Account

Mother’s Document Checklist
• Mother’s Consent Letter
• Account Statement from Zenith Bank/ Reference letter
• Account Statement from First Bank/ Reference letter
• Staff Identification.

Questions
1. My first sponsor said that he lost his job during the covid pandemic and started his personal business as a sole proprietor. Is it necessary?
3. My medicals are coming up on Friday. Any overview of how the experience will be? I'm going to Qlife family clinic in V.I.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OGRukky: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Congratulations �
MhaameAhenkan:
I have come to give God all the praise and encourage someone here who's reading.
We need to just believe, have patience and pray that all will end in praise.
I put in my application on 15th March, 2021. Did my biometrics on 19th March, 2021.
I wasn't hearing from them, no update ..nothing. I even had to defer my program because of the delay. I was sending emails and webforms everytime. The responses I was getting were APPLICATION STILL UNDER REVIEW. To God be the glory, I just received my PPR today, infact this morning. It will surely end in praise for all of US

I just want to share my application timeline to give someone hope.

Application Date: 15th March, 2021
Biometric request: 16th March,2021
Biometric done: 19th March,2021
Medical request: 15th July,2021
Medical passed: 23rd July, 2021
BVL: 7th August, 2021
PPR: 9th August, 2021

Our praise reports is coming.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by GhildishCambino(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who can help with a list or any center still giving the vaccine, quite urgent please. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
My app is 4months and Eligibility never start. Upfront medical passed July 16 and school is resuming next month .. please what’s the next step ? Who can help me order Gcms note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Doree: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please is there any resident of Halifax, Nova Scotia here?
I really need your help.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kalazclint(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am preparing to apply for Canadian visa but my sponsor does not bear the same surname with me and she stays in the US. Does this have any implication or is there an additional document she could bring to make my application strong?

I need opinions from experts in the house please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mubarakaudu: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dear Team, I submitted my Canadian school visa application on the 10-06-2021 and I did my biometric fingerprint on the 18-06-2021 and my school will resume on the 07-09-2021 but I haven't received any message for medical am really worried about it. kindly assist on what next to do. Best regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Reomond: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
please what amount is considered lump sum? like 500k or above please?
Prettymi20:
Hello everyone
Please if you are submitting 6 months bank statement, is it necessary to explain money in the account prior to the 6 month period? It's a savings account, thus accumulated fund but no lump sum in the past 6 months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
What mistake is this? Was it on the form?

tourphland:

Yes that’s what i meant. I made a mistake with mine.

What can i do to savage the problem. Do i just raise a webform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm really happy for your sister, congratulations to her!
So what's the update now, are you going with her or you're also processing your own study permit?

Teenie19:

Update, the visa is here and it was stamped August 5, 2021 and valid till Nov 30, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bushboy009:
My app is 4months and Eligibility never start. Upfront medical passed July 16 and school is resuming next month .. please what’s the next step ? Who can help me order Gcms note

Anyone please??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
You can contact Anon123 to help you

Bushboy009:

Anyone please??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mubarakaudu:
Dear Team, I submitted my Canadian school visa application on the 10-06-2021 and I did my biometric fingerprint on the 18-06-2021 and my school will resume on the 07-09-2021 but I haven't received any message for medical am really worried about it. kindly assist on what next to do. Best regards
you are advised to go for Upfront medicals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
millie0:
Applicant’s Documents

Questions

1. Don't include any information about Job loss.
2. It's not about quantity. More documents doesn't necessarily equate to stronger application.
3. Didn't use qlife. People say it's first come, first serve. My medical exam was about 6 hrs in total. I was mostly waiting.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jogojogo: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks a million
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
GCMS just dropped. I don't know why my application was regarded as NON NSE. I provided the required documents when I submitted and never got a request. It doesn't matter anymore.

I am expecting the return of my stamped passport from VFS before weekend. Counterfoil and other letter is yet to drop.

My best wishes to those awaiting PPR.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Reomond: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks for the feedback though i wasn't the person that asked the question. Do you have an idea how long this will take please

Frankrobbn1:

The wife will apply for Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) whilst, the kids would apply for a visitor's visa. A detailed Letter of invitation from the husband must suffice and an authorisation letter as well. The wife will provide a well-thought statement of Purpose to accompany the application.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by juwonboy: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good evening esteemed gurus in the house, pls I need suggestions of Canadian University that offers Masters in Project management, Facility management or Estate management related courses. Pls help a brother, thanks and God bless you ������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dakosta911: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
pls is Microfinance bank accepted for visa ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by DeevaB: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am applying to Seneca College for January start - Business Analytics (Graduate Certificate). One of the admission requirements is that applicants with credentials from outside of Canada must provide a course by course evaluation from WES. Has anyone successfully applied to this program without WES evaluation? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please I need your responses.................
I want to inquire about the covid 19 quarantine measures in Canada....especially for someone that has not received any vaccine and wants to travel, please what should someone look out for because I am reading different info I really do not understand
please @frankrobhhn, @ lianna, @lawfreeman......et al....
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
This your notes they swt me to read, I don read am like three times now.
I wish you the best bro.
shupy:
GCMS just dropped. I don't know why my application was regarded as NON NSE. I provided the required documents when I submitted and never got a request. It doesn't matter anymore.

I am expecting the return of my stamped passport from VFS before weekend. Counterfoil and other letter is yet to drop.

My best wishes to those awaiting PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Reomond: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
please how did you pay your tuition deposit? i just go accepted into Masters of Management in Windsor and i don't know how to pay my tuition deposit

ifeks126:
I'm actually defer to summer 2022 , would be going for Master's in electrical & computer engineering which is in line with my first degree in Elect/Elect

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.