Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (703880 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Topjim786: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Blavkmaann: 5:03am On Aug 11, 2021
My Country people ooo, I said I won’t make too much noise coz I no really know where my village people from Dey come, IM SENDING THIS MESSAGE FROM ISTANBUL AIRPORT.....

Landing gist is like tomorrow..... but for now, I DON JAKPA......

This place fine die, oh my Jesus.....

God go do am for una abeg!
Make una tell the full ASABA say their pikin Don go uptown!

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Is the vaccine for first dose available in Nigeria now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2021
demure178:
Is the vaccine for first dose available in Nigeria now?

*FG Begins Administration Of Moderna Vaccine Tuesday*

_The Presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19, in a notice on Saturday, announced that the administration of the vaccine would start on Tuesday._
https://thenigerialawyer.com/fg-begins-administration-of-moderna-vaccine-tuesday/

“PLEASE I HAVE NOT VERIFIED/CONFIRMED THIS”
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Please how do I reach Anon? I don’t know how to send a message here . If you can kindly help me with his gmail . I need to order Gcms note today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amr12: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Bushboy009:
Please how do I reach Anon? I don’t know how to send a message here . If you can kindly help me with his gmail . I need to order Gcms note today

You can order yourself through this website

www.thegcmsonline.com

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning, everyone.

It’s been a while.

Congrats to all PPR recipients and God’s grace to all PPR hopefuls.

Just posted my first two comments on the “Living in Canada” sister thread. I was grinning from ear to ear. So my journey here has partially come to an end BUT I will always be available, as much as I possibly can (studies and all), to anyone who reaches out to me for help, if I am in the position to help.

Thanks to all who made it possible for me to reach this stage (directly and indirectly). May all our dreams come.

#keephopealive
#itwillendinpraise

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/sendemail/anon123

Bushboy009:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jermaie0009: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Safe bro

Blavkmaann:
My Country people ooo, I said I won’t make too much noise coz I no really know where my village people from Dey come, IM SENDING THIS MESSAGE FROM ISTANBUL AIRPORT.....

This place fine die, oh my Jesus.....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MEDOLAB: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Please, I need the link to convert Canadian dollar to naira base on the official rate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by GoldenCrown1160: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mbat234: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Please I submitted my application since may 24. and i did my Biometrics o june 1, till now i have not received any news. please what can i do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mbat234: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Please I submitted my application since may
24. and i did my Biometrics o june 1, till now i have not received any news. please what can i do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Toceenay(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2021
CHIKACIC:

*FG Begins Administration Of Moderna Vaccine Tuesday*

_The Presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19, in a notice on Saturday, announced that the administration of the vaccine would start on Tuesday._
https://thenigerialawyer.com/fg-begins-administration-of-moderna-vaccine-tuesday/

“PLEASE I HAVE NOT VERIFIED/CONFIRMED THIS”
They've actually postponed it to Friday August 13th

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mummy4life1: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dandollarfx: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Congrats to you

Teenie19:
Congratulations!!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Hey guy, please I didn't get any NSE request tho I submitted all NSE requirements when I submitted my application, please hope everything is fine with my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Winner0718(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Bushboy009:

Search for his moniker ANON123, however if you are still unable to reach him i can order it for you also.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MadeMan01(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Blavkmaann:

This place fine die, oh my Jesus....

Congratulations grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Kunfu:
Hey guy, please I didn't get any NSE request tho I submitted all NSE requirements when I submitted my application, please hope everything is fine with my application
when did you submit your application?
Most, if not all, submitted applications from May till date didn't receive NSE request.
You should note that NSE request doesn't really matter, most Applications follow similar pattern regardless of NSE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Emmasonic4me: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Bushboy009:

You don't need a 3rd party to order it for you. Just do it yourself.

thegcmsonline.com

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tammy03: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2021
@ZAUNTY
CONGRATULATIONS.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations!!!!

Awas:
March 9th applicant . Jesus did it!

Age 41
Diploma
Changed career path

Silent follower .
Biometrics submitted upfront.
Medicals submitted June 14 after receiving medical request .

No update after medicals and medicals was not updated

PPR request August 10th.
I will give more details later
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2021
All glory to God for this testimony!!

zaunty:
Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

Good evening everyone!
I made a promise to my Jehovah that when he approves my Canada Study Permit Application, I'll sing this song and testify of His glory.

My story is long but I'll see if I can summarize it. Please note that I've been peeping into this forum for close to 2 years now but this is my first time posting. God Almighty had used this forum to bless and comfort me. That's why I want to post my testimony for people to know that God is able to grant them PPR. Receive your testimony and comfort too. God bless everyone who has been contributing to the success of this platform, including the lady that dropped a powerful prayer one night for ppr hopefuls.

When I needed comfort, I always prayed to God and also visited nairaland forum regularly.

Now this is my story:
I'm 41 years hold and a University Lecturer with PhD. Sometime ago, I made a decision to move to Canada through the study route. I applied for diploma and was granted admission. I later applied for Study Permit in March, 2020 but was refused in May, 2020. Now, I see that God Almighty didn't want me to travel to Canada with PhD to do diploma because He has better plans for me.
I was depressed and almost lost hope. But that's not who I am. Giving up is never in my DNA. So by God's grace, I drew strength from JESUS Christ and decided to re-strategize. So by God's grace, in 2020 August, I decided to ignore the fear about stress and rejections from searching for PhD Supervisors. So I started sending emails to professors requesting them to be my Supervisor. Just one night retrial, I woke up to see an email from a Professor who scheduled a meeting with me to assess me to know if he'll agree to be my Supervisor. To cut the story short, I was accepted, admitted into the University with full scholarship, including a Teaching Assistantship position. Oh, hallelujah!

Now, the story about my study permit application. Still bearing the anger of the rejection of last year in my mind, I reluctantly applied for study permit. I tried downloading the PDF of the application documents but without success, so I angrily edited the former forms in my computer that I filled last year and submitted to IRCC on the 18th of March, 2021.
Got NSE request on the 14th of April. This put me in a good spirit, so despite all odds, I travelled to write the IELTS exam and by God's grace, I passed and sent it to IRCC on 11th of May. Submission acknowledged on the 12th of May. No information from IRCC till 17th of June when I received medical request. Medical Examination done on 7th of July. Passed on 14th of July.
Correspondence Letter on 9th of August and PPR today, 10th of August.

Note that till now, my eligibility and background check aren't completed and my profile is still showing "we are processing your application".

My Jehovah is great and able. I almost developed high blood pressure, anxiety attack and depression as a result of the process but God Almighty gave me victory and approved my application.
I've sent my passport to VFS today.

May Jehovah listen to your worrying hearts and visit you with good news, including PPR.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jarkanye: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning everyone

PPR and BVL 7th August.

This is to give someone hope.

0ctober 20th applicant
3rd application or should I say 4th?�
Let me make my story short�cos if I write them all Mmhm e long.
NSE route thou I didn't use my bank statement
I was refused in January reason:Finance, that my money won't be available maybe because I used mutual fund account.
My sponsors account was well funded ,At this point their reason didn't make sense at all to me.

I decided to appeal using an agent in March cos this is my 3rd refusal .
We waited to see if they will respond, we didn't hear from them thou agent said most times they ignore the appeal .

April I re applied 4th application using same agent
Waiting started again �I told agent let's book upfront medical he refused and said we should wait .

June 18th I couldn't take it anymore and told agent with or without his consent am booking upfront medical because of what I read here �reluctantly he agreed and I got space in Qlife for July 12th

June 22 they reopened my October refused application meaning the appeal was successful

Same June 22 medical request dropped

Medical done July 12th
30th was about to elapse I called Qlife on 20th they said they are still working on my own I should send the medical sheet given to me to IRCC.I did that immediately I guess my call made them to act cos I told them I have 2 days left for my 30 days to elapse. I think they forwarded it that same day 20th IRCC too.

July 21 medical passed.

PPR and BVL August 7th.
Agent finally withdrew the 4th application same 7th August.

For those denied ,have faith ,reapply ,if you think you did everything right appeal it.

Thanks to all the guru's here ,you are all doing a great work.

Congrats to all that got PPR.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Awonaiye201: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Please house I have started my application for study permit but there are some gap that I don't know what to fill there like UCI, past family name, and am I going to print out my study plan since instructions said every documents should be scan and uploaded since the application is online.

And Also how do I get barcode page?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Guys, im going for my medicals tomorrow. I don forget all the documents to take along. Abeg help a bro.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmasonic4me:

You don't need a 3rd party to order it for you. Just do it yourself.

thegcmsonline.com

Thanks I am about to order it now . Can I use any email address? Or it must be the one I used for my application? My agent used another email which I don’t have access to . But I have my Cic login
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Please can I use any email address when I’m
About to order Gcms note . Or it must be same with the one I used for my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Testimonytime: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Jazi432:
What God cannot do does not exist.

Visa Approved after 5months and two deferrals. First time student applicant.

I return all glory to God for the success of my application.

Date of application - February 25th, ignored NSE.
Medical request - 17th June
Medical completed - 8th July- BP was over 150.
Update to pass - 26th July
PPR - 28th July.

Documents submitted
All forms
Bank statement (salary account) and FD certificate
SOP
Financial support letter of employer
Work ID
LOA
School fees receipt
Employment letter and pay slip

I can't thank God enough for helping me on this application. First of all, I'm a mature student. I thought my chances of getting a study visa was slim but i went for it anyway committing it first into the hands of God. I applied myself. The consultant I contacted initially told me I have to keep money in my account for six months before applying otherwise he could help get me a sponsor at a cost; I knew this one (so called consultant) will get me into trouble shocked shocked sponsor ke, with a different name? how do we explain the relationship na cheesy cheesy cheesy? so i made up my mind to apply myself without waiting for six months or using any sponsor. I just used my regular account and explained any unusual transaction i had on my account.

Secondly my BP on that day was really high, I was worried about it but God took control; you can imagine my joy when my medical was updated to passed.

For everyone on this platform believing God for a positive response from IRCC, keep your hope alive and always pray about your application. I know the long wait is tiring, i went through different stages of emotions during this period; it wasn't easy at all, but it has ended in praise.

For everyone waiting, yours will end in praise too. You will all share your testimonies.

Congratulations. Only God can do what no man can do.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Jarkanye:
Good morning everyone

PPR and BVL 7th August.

This is to give someone hope.

0ctober 20th applicant
3rd application or should I say 4th?�
Let me make my story short�cos if I write them all Mmhm e long.
NSE route thou I didn't use my bank statement
I was refused in January reason:Finance, that my money won't be available maybe because I used mutual fund account.
My sponsors account was well funded ,At this point their reason didn't make sense at all to me.

I decided to appeal using an agent in March cos this is my 3rd refusal .
We waited to see if they will respond, we didn't hear from them thou agent said most times they ignore the appeal .

April I re applied 4th application using same agent
Waiting started again �I told agent let's book upfront medical he refused and said we should wait .

June 18th I couldn't take it anymore and told agent with or without his consent am booking upfront medical because of what I read here �reluctantly he agreed and I got space in Qlife for July 12th

June 22 they reopened my October refused application meaning the appeal was successful

Same June 22 medical request dropped

Medical done July 12th
30th was about to elapse I called Qlife on 20th they said they are still working on my own I should send the medical sheet given to me to IRCC.I did that immediately I guess my call made them to act cos I told them I have 2 days left for my 30 days to elapse. I think they forwarded it that same day 20th IRCC too.

July 21 medical passed.

PPR and BVL August 7th.
Agent finally withdrew the 4th application same 7th August.

For those denied ,have faith ,reapply ,if you think you did everything right appeal it.

Thanks to all the guru's here ,you are all doing a great work.

Congrats to all that got PPR.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Bushboy009:
Please can I use any email address when I’m
About to order Gcms note . Or it must be same with the one I used for my application

Anyone please? I don’t want to make any mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (676)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49