Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (692650 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Thanks much Bro. This is a huge strength to me. God bless you!
We are gonna get there

My pal EmeeNaka, never give up. All they can do is delay u, but las las, we go still become neighbours to the VO's at the end.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Foladimejiw: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
@lekiboboe
How did you solve that aspect? Did you upload new LOA after your deferment?
Kindly reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fav2deep: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Another Ghost update this week... One on Monday and second this afternoon.
February 14 applicant.

I want good news by next week..
It's been a time that patience has grown the most.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fav2deep: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
The guy is undoubtedly a good guy and I hope his application is facilitated because I believe it's a positive one.

Ketima:

My pal EmeeNaka, never give up. All they can do is delay u, but las las, we go still become neighbours to the VO's at the end.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Adex701:
The gurus should please kindly advise.

I have 2 years plus as Agricultural Sales Supervisor, B. Tech(2.1) in Agriculture and Resource Economics. I am planning to apply for M.Sc in Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics at Canadian University. Am I on the right track in eyes of the VO?

Many thanks.
Yes you are on the right track.

Once you get your Admission for the M.SC in Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics program at the Canadian University and you have done your due diligence as regards getting the required documents for your study Visa application, your SOP is very important, make sure you sell yourself well on your SOP and make all your contents convincing in the eyes of the VISA OFFICER.

As regards writing your SOP, visit the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/523#100849022

Goodluck!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Been a minute. Well done. Needed to be away for my mental health. There’s light at the end of the tunnel.

2nd notes I ordered came back blank, most of the info were redacted. So I’m waiting for the third notes due September 11. It’s unclear if I’m doing JR or reapplication till I see my notes.

So I got good news today while at it. My school, Royal Roads awarded me 5,000 cad aid, that’s like clearing my remaining tuition of 4900 having paid 28k already.

I believe it will help my next application as I only need to show living costs. With this development it’s almost as though I should do GIC and reapply but unless my consultant says so. I just told him of this new development and I’m waiting for his feedback.

What do you guys think?

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thanks for always checking on me. It felt like I have known you for a while now. Thanks for your concern and care.

Oyesquare10:
@RollyA
Trust you are doing well.
Have you gotten your GCMS Notes? If not I hope you have sent them series of webform.
They can't be delaying application and still refuse to release GCMS Notes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Foladimejiw:
What if school is contacted and were told my name not for fall intake? Eligibility has not started on my portal oo

if they were told by ur school, it’s not big deal, IRCC we request for the updated one . To be on a safer side with ur app WAIT TILL THEY REQUEST IT
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sim2003: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Anon123:

You will need to reach out to the facility you did the medicals to inquire if the results has been sent. In the strength of their reply, you can start bothering ircc with the e-slip.

Medicals is mandatory so there's no way you can even get your visa approved without a medicals done and passed shown on your visa portal.

If you have already been approved, you don't need to bother about the medicals. What they might ask of is your covid result

Sir, can u assist me to order for my gmcs note? I have been refused three times.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Foladimejiw: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thank you very much.

quote author=KellyKk post=105002681] if they were told by ur school, it’s not big deal, IRCC we request for the updated one . To be on a safer side with ur app WAIT TILL THEY REQUEST IT[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gloryyssssz: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am having difficulty logging into my portal.
Anyone having the same issue?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ketima:

I believe this. Thanks much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by theboyy: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gloryyssssz:

Same since morning, i think their site is down or being upgraded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Wendyok: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
@lekiboboe please help me out

Please what course do you advice that I do having read my short story.

I graduated with a degree in English Education in 2016..I have don’t some teaching jobs until 2018/19 I started my pos business. The business is over two years now n I am a registered agent with the following banks, Firstmonie (first bank), Access and Zenith bank.
I am about applying for a course in Nbcc...I am thinking of International business management. I don’t know if this is a good idea.

N.B A point of sales agent is one who helps with withdrawals, deposits and even opening of accounts for the bank at a fee.

I would like your help on this matter please....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Havre: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Okay

Lekiboboe:

You are welcome Chief.

Hmmm, based on the above response, i seriously doubt if the bolded is possible.

To Get the admission sef would likely be impossible cos the Admission committee of the school he wants to apply to for the Business Management program would be expecting the academic transcript of an applicant who has a Business degree, which would show that he has done business related courses as an Undergraduate.
or
Someone with a non-business degree but has Work Experience in Business Management. Such person would be expected to show his nonbusiness Transcript, his Canadian Style résumé indicating that he has work experience in Business Management or business related field and also a Cover Letter for admission indicating that he/she would be a best fit for the business management program despite having a nonbusiness degree but with a Business Management work experience.

Even if the admission falls through (luckily), if he applies for a STUDY VISA with such admission (LOA), he would likely not be able to convince a Visa Officer about his purpose of Visit to Canada (To study), cos the Study Visa Application of a Graduate of Biochemistry with no work experience in Business Management and wants to go for a PG. Cert in Business Management in Canada would be very open to scrutiny, and this scrutiny by a Visa officer can lead to serious red flags on that kind of Visa Application.

In his best interest and to play safe, he should go for a Biochemistry Related program PG. Cert program that would a good Academic and Career Progression for him.

Visit the three links below for that

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/254#99028079

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/310#103449070

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/406#94920304

Await more inputs/contributions from the house, so your friend would know the best decision to take

Good luck!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Havre: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
With one year PGCert or PGDip, can one get 3 years work permit after graduation? If not, how many years is one entitled to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Papapa1234: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wahala for who no apply when you still dey active ooo...chai..Frank and Justmellow make una no gooooo..Bless you man.Canada will favour you
Lekiboboe:

AWWWNNNN cheesy

Thanks chief, To God be all the glory oo grin

Na true as regards the bolded. I go miss una wella, reason why I get one small package wey i go drop soon for this platform (still under process though). Am sure many of us, most esp. newbies et. al would find the package very helpful

AMIN JESU! Thanks for the prayer, NAGODE SOSAI

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gloryyssssz:
Yes, you are not alone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
As in when, I wanted to talk but had to hold my big mouth.
The moniker said bolly helped him and he got PPR . It was so funny especially when the testimony came in after someone said , he should stop marketing that he’s an agent.
The testimony looked so well arranged to promote bolly.
Y’all need to be careful.
Only trusted people so far I know is frankrobben, gcms writer and anon123.
GodsGabby:

Hello Mr bollybeejay,
Yes I called you that
Please i want you to stop disguising using this second account of yours.
You have been looking for means to penetrate here to get clients and the best option was for you to create this acct claiming you got ppr then you used that to advertise yourself.

Ever since then , i noticed you would use this moniker of yours to advertise your real self which is the agent that you are, while inserting yourself alongside frankrobbn and justmellow in order to take people unaware.
Please stop this dubious act of yours.
Let people decide to use you themselves and not you forcing yourself down their throats via this moniker.
Your pattern of reply on this moniker is same with bollybeejay.
You run both moniker and you this mainly to advertise yourself.

Why the deceits? ??
If you need clients let them choose.
Not by cutting through corners and then inserting yourself always using this moniker.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
You still beg bollybee.
From joro to joro grin.
This is so hilarious.
Abeg make ndi admin sanitize this thread oo
Coleadeyemi:

We really need to fear God in whatever we do in this life, I have taken this place to be my family ever since I joined this platform, but I'm surprised humans can think this way though, yes I used his services and he is a good person and the little I can do for him to give back to him is to tell people about his existence, don't worry bad belle people like you will be here when I share my landing gist. bollybeejay I am really sorry for making people like this talk down on you. I believe you should make ur findings before you come to public platforms like ds to drag people, how do you want him to feel seeing such claims , God will help your soul.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dyce101(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good evening guys, does medical request means approval ? after passing medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Havre:
With one year PGCert or PGDip, can one get 3 years work permit after graduation? If not, how many years is one entitled to?
With one year program, you will only be eligible for a 1 year post graduate work permit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bukoj: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
You're not allowed to give up please! That's the devil at work. Keep your faith fire burning till the end.Call the things that are not as though they were. You will testify soon in Jesus name, Amen. Including myself and every other person waiting.

EmeeNaka:
No news at all. I have given up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please don't give up. I'm yet to see anyone going to Cambrian who has gotten Ppr, I know about 3 persons now, we have all gotten feedback from the MP yet nothing
EmeeNaka:
No news at all. I have given up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jadel03:
GCMS (IRCC) just came in. No difference since the last time I ordered CBSA.

#April1st applicant

Recommend interview eligibility status applicants are on queue . It will soon reach your turn.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fishlink(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Warm Greetings Gurus in the house!!!

i would like to seek a kind advise from you all. I want to apply to a polytechnic in Canada for a 2 years Diploma program in Hotel and Restaurant management. Here is my case on the long run.

I have a Degree in Fisheries in Nigeria 5 years ago but upon completion of NYSC i never worked in the field of Fisheries then i migrated to Unite Arab Emirates were i took up a job in the Field of Hotel and Hospitality Management. Though i have done online courses in Hotel Management and obtain the certificates.

Also, i have 6 years work experience in Hotel industry that's why i decide to proceed to enroll for Hotel and Restaurant management (2 Years course duration) to study in Canada.

I will be paying straight 10k CAD for school fee, about 6M POF, 3 Landed property documents in my name with value of about 4M each, Employment and Reference letter, Pay Slip.

I'm Applying from United Arab Emirate! Kindly advise if i'm on a good track gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Can you imagine this bollybeejay guy?

I remember I still cautioned him some days back(find post below)

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/591#104715871

Even we that have been on this thread for over 3-4 years do not advertise ourselves, still we have applicants contact us everyday for guidance with their application. The likes of Frank, Austacus, Mcobex, Quodum, Ralphou, Viper, these are Old gurus [/b]and none of them have never for once advertise themselves, still they have applicants all over them for assistance with their application...

We are here to help each other on this forum, and once an applicant sees you as very knowledgeable, then they will contact you...

Please lets be guided..

And agent bollyjay or whats your name, I am not too friendly with agents,[b] you can ask the set of 2018/2019 applicants

Caution Caution Caution

PEACE
GodsGabby:

Hello Mr bollybeejay,
Yes I called you that
Please i want you to stop disguising using this second account of yours.
You have been looking for means to penetrate here to get clients and the best option was for you to create this acct claiming you got ppr then you used that to advertise yourself.

Ever since then , i noticed you would use this moniker of yours to advertise your real self which is the agent that you are, while inserting yourself alongside frankrobbn and justmellow in order to take people unaware.
Please stop this dubious act of yours.
Let people decide to use you themselves and not you forcing yourself down their throats via this moniker.
Your pattern of reply on this moniker is same with bollybeejay.
You run both moniker and you this mainly to advertise yourself.

Why the deceits? ??
If you need clients let them choose.
Not by cutting through corners and then inserting yourself always using this moniker.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bukoj:
You're not allowed to give up please! That's the devil at work. Keep your faith fire burning till the end.Call the things that are not as though they were. You will testify soon in Jesus name, Amen. Including myself and every other person waiting.

Amen!
Thanks much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Adex701: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Many thanks bro. Blessings follow you and other gurus.
Lekiboboe:

Yes you are on the right track.

Once you get your Admission for the M.SC in Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics program at the Canadian University and you have done your due diligence as regards getting the required documents for your study Visa application, your SOP is very important, make sure you sell yourself well on your SOP and make all your contents convincing in the eyes of the VISA OFFICER.

As regards writing your SOP, visit the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/523#100849022

Goodluck!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Iphielove11:
Please don't give up. I'm yet to see anyone going to Cambrian who has gotten Ppr, I know about 3 persons now, we have all gotten feedback from the MP yet nothing
we will get there. Maybe, Cambrian PPR will come from next week. cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes o, that's the spirit. We shall all meet there and rejoice
EmeeNaka:
we will get there. Maybe, Cambrian PPR will come from next week. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.