Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (684911 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Time2soar1:

They don't usually update medical to pass in reapplication until you send web form to them most time or you do another one when it expires
Same here I'm yet to get a response on my medical and biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lobinche101(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Benquip:

Same here I'm yet to get a response on my medical and biometrics
how? pls try and mail them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Teenie19:
Makes sense not to pay at the moment. It’s also good the school has a fill a return to study form. I suggest you wait and see what happens by ending of this month to make your final decision. I really hope you get your PPR asap! Stay encouraged!

Thank you Teenie19
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onyintel: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations gracedson

gracedson:
I swear !!!
PPR just dropped for me !!!

This can only be God’s Grace.

I did not submit a lot of documents, I made lot of mistakes.

God !!!!

I will be back to post my timeline, thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lekiboboe:

This is my own opinion

Its on a very rare occasion that a VISA OFFICER would consider a 3rd class applicant for scrutiny in a study visa application most esp. if the applicant is going for a PG.CERT Program. Its most time non of their business as far as the applicant got admission to a college with the 3rd class Bachelors degree. They are mostly bothered about whether the program and program qualification is best fit for the applicant and if all other study visa application required documents are all legit etc.

There are cases whereby some applicants ignorantly apply for an ordinary diploma in a Canadian College (DLI) cos they had a 3rd Class Bachelors degree. Such Study Visa Application has a very high chance to be open to scrutiny by a VISA OFFICER cos the sighting of "this applicant has a Bachelors degree" would/might bring about a red flag
Thank you boss ! I’m specifically asking this on behalf of a friend that graduated with 3rd and all the agent was telling him is to apply for another diploma because it will be hard for him to see admission with his grade .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
I have all my siblings in America/Canada. I included everyone in case of future references. I didn’t have any issues.

Timegi99:
In my situation I have 6 siblings not all in Nigeria. Not all in Nigeria. Is it advisable for me to include all their passports.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Khristopher: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
March 25th...the wait is choking
dotoracs:
cheesy April 8 o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Abbyfred: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Feb 27th oo its well

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lobinche101(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abbyfred:
Feb 27th oo its well
this one don tail small oo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please guys, can you give me link to order for gcms notewith my nigeria atm and price. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please guys, can you give me link to order for gcms notewith my nigeria atm and price. Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
makano:
Hello Ikechi

If your application is still within the processing time, you are not advised to send IRCC any message yet..

But if its above the processing time, then send them messages.. Find below the email addresses of IRCC offices

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca

Peace

How do you know the processing time? Is it the one on the ircc weekly uploaded portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olabisi6438(f): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please help

olabisi6438:
Quick one guys. Please don't ignore. My sponsor has 16million naira worth of transactions in his bank history. But a very small sum of 10k(naira) in his closing balance. Is that a problem?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Can someone please send me the link to the Thread that explains how to send Passport to VFS, Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TemmmmyT(f): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
gracedson:
I swear !!!

God !!!!

Congratulations !!!
Please when did you do your biometrics

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ikechi12(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thanks
Oyesquare10:

Member of Parliament, you can liken them to House of Representative in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oh great! I can imagine how you feel about his good news. He's a good person.

Teemenzo:

Mamatee, na me be the person ooo. My guy tried and suceeded. I am the happiest here today, i am so so happy. I owe him one booze and one babe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
thegcmsonline.com
Select naira as currency

tourphland:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
lobinche101:

how? pls try and mail them
I have mailed them about it and even raised webform. I also sent my first semester result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
tourphland:

www.thegcmsonline.com
Around 5k or so
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
This

tourphland:

How do you know the processing time? Is it the one on the ircc weekly uploaded portal?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Its not necessary submitting all their international passports, their birth certificates are fine.. You can just submit the Bio data page of the Int. Passport of your sponsor....

But make sure you make mention of all of them in your IRCC forms, for future purpose..

PEACE

Timegi99:
In my situation I have 6 siblings not all in Nigeria. Not all in Nigeria. Is it advisable for me to include all their passports.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by WummieWummie: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congrats! So happy for you
gracedson:
I swear !!!

God !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OlaqR: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello Nikky6

You sent me a message.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by neddysidk: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello house.. i am happy to stumble on this post. Pls @frankrobbin1 i am grateful for your sacrificial work here. Pls how do I contact you. I want to apply for canadian study visa. I will be studying with students loan. Pls i need all the guild line to a successful study visa application. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nikky6: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
OlaqR:
Hello Nikky6

You sent me a message.
Yes I did pls respond to your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mojiwealth: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
kobobay:
My application was submitted on April 6th, did a biometric was on April 9th.
Eligibility started last month.
Since then, nothing from the IRCC again.

Waiting is killing.

I do not want to send the messages, I just don't know why.

But then waiting for them to get back to me.
March 23rd applicant wait is killing �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by heydamiejay: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please how do i upload my upfront medical e-slip through web-form
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by feistymikey(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
It’s a two-year course, I already made payment for the first semester, he’s sending the tuition fees for two more semesters and living expenses for one year

Yes I included affidavit in my first application

Oyesquare10:
1.What's the duration of your course?
2. Is he sending the tuition for the whole year including living expenses?
3. In this case, it is encouraged to pay first year tuition.
4. Did you include affidavit of sponsorship in your first application? If not, include in your next app
5. You also need to present the statement of your sponsor to show the money came from him/her

Wait for gurus to comment

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
I enveloped all the documents below and sent to

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent form.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee N7430 or so( you pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)
-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Plc

Disclaimer: please confirm the account details before any transaction.

I sent via DHL 2-way courier and it's going in good pace compared to Lagos VFS.

Copied.

gracedson:
Can someone please send me the link to the Thread that explains how to send Passport to VFS, Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oyesquare10:

www.thegcmsonline.com
Around 5k or so

Please it uses credit card. I don’t have a credit card. What i have is debit card, and it’s not accepting it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by feistymikey(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yes I paid for the first semester
ganiruogene:

Have you made any payment towards your tuition?

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.