Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687779 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Abbyfred: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please anyone with information on the procedure on how to book for medicals with Qlife.is it online or in person.Please i need help i want to book for my medicals.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by hajyy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mobi22:

The same day I reappliedd undecided undecided
E don tay o

Just so you know

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ohis30: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nice on....
Read through your wall....
Accept my email, lets link up

Blavkmaann:
Amidst all the tension here, just watch my video, if you don’t smile Atleast 5 times, send me acct number I’ll send your data back for you!

In DOLLARS

HAHAHA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ohis30: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Amen.....@doctoracs
ohis30:
where in Quebec are you?

I am in Montreal. McGill University Student...

let's link up

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bertram87: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ketima:

Hello. You're just showing your correspondence page, which is showing documents you have submitted to IRCC. Check the first or is it second page that captured pre-assessment, eligibility, criminality, security, medicals etc

You're showing this page thinking the request for medical you're seeing there, whether it was a registered for medical, but what GCMS captured there is the up-front medicals you sent to IRCC.

Kindly avail us the first or 2nd page to know what the note says.

Gracias

Thank you Ketima I have attached the 2nd page with another page that has the ‘request for medical exam’ which actually appeared twice in the note….

@shupy, @mudiwest, @ lekiboboe, @frankrobn @makano, @justmellow and @everybody…….I am waiting for your inputs. Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RoyalDukeDon: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sorry about that bro,I really understand how u feel,is well with you !
EmeeNaka:
My application is Refused. Based on Family tie in Canada and home country, Purpose of Visit blah blah blah.
I doubt I will Reapply. I don't know if I will like to go through this kind of waiting again, I will still give it a thought anyway.
I don't know why but I feel relieved.
Thank you all for your prayers and support.
I wish Everyone, best of lucks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
You are to book online. Go to qlife website and follow step by step instruction.
Abbyfred:
Please anyone with information on the procedure on how to book for medicals with Qlife.is it online or in person.Please i need help i want to book for my medicals.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ohis30: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello Abbyfred,
visit qlife's website. I am 100% sure that the payment is online and all useful information can be found on their website.

All the best.
Abbyfred:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RoyalDukeDon: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Omo!!!which kind school be this ??
Elixosodi:
Good day house,

So today I summoned the courage to email my school for deferment to the winter session and they replied me by saying they dont defer admission except on the ground of severe illness or death of a family member meanwhile none of the above is my portion. They said I have two options which are to resume classes from my home country or I forfeit the admission and reapply.

Dear Guru's in the house what do you suggest I do? Personally, I dont want to pay tuition fee until I see the decision of IRCC.

I am a May 24th applicant and I have ordered for my gscm note to know the current stay of my application. I sent an email today for my gscm note after I filled the form but I didn't get a message of acknowledgement or received. Is this normal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by badmanjo(m): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Omo after 5 painful months, eligibility review just started tonight ooo. Abeg make una dey pray for me!!!!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2021
badmanjo:
Omo after 5 painful months, eligibility review just started tonight ooo. Abeg make una dey pray for me!!!!!!

Brother, God will do it. He did it for my man, He will surely do it for you. We will all rejoice with you. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by brunosucre(m): 1:07am On Aug 24, 2021
First time posting on this thread. IRCC is toying with Nigerians. This study permit that takes months to process in Nigeria, took me 20 days.

Applied on the 20th of July and got ppr on the 11th of August. Just normal application.

Also, the list of documents they make people provide is absolutely ridiculous. ( I don’t know if they are the ones who actually request for most of them sha o, cos me no know wetin land document and personal assets dey do inside visa application. What the hell do they need ones birth certificate, Waec result, Nysc certificate and all the gbogboe for?)

When I submitted my application, I gave them just what they requested. I didn’t even have a letter of intent. I only sent a letter of intent via web form after I kept seeing people posting about it in online forums. The LOI never got uploaded to my profile.

Abeg IRCC, is just Orishirishi! Also, is it possible we are overdoing it with the excessive provision of supporting documents?

P.S I didn’t need a medical exam, and I already had my biometrics from a previous TRV application.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by badmanjo(m): 1:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Amen bro thanks alot

Teemenzo:

Brother, God will do it. He did it for my man, He will surely do it for you. We will all rejoice with you. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by brunosucre(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Make una no mind my previous rant o, make I kuku ask question wey I want ask.

[b][/b]Does a person’s port of entry have to be in the province where their DLI is located. My DLI is in Quebec, but I plan on coming in through Toronto and see some family. I am fully vaccinated by the way, if that information is relevant.

[i][/i]Eagerly waiting for your responses.

Bonne journee!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ogunleyesijibomi: 1:59am On Aug 24, 2021
RoyalDukeDon:
Sorry about that bro,I really understand how u feel,is well with you !

Sorry about that bro.. pls when did u submit application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 2:58am On Aug 24, 2021
brunosucre:
Make una no mind my previous rant o, make I kuku ask question wey I want ask.

[b][/b]Does a person’s port of entry have to be in the province where their DLI is located. My DLI is in Quebec, but I plan on coming in through Toronto and see some family. I am fully vaccinated by the way, if that information is relevant.

[i][/i]Eagerly waiting for your responses.

Bonne journee!

First i will like to know where you applied from as many people still find it difficult to know that some countries have been blacklisted and set aside for proper scrutiny. Imagine you being a Nigerian who grew up in Nigeria to about 16years old and flew to other country for your studies. Upon completion of first degree, you applied for Masters in Canada. Do you want to compare such person's experience to the person who has never stepped out of his country?

There have been instances where some applicant's applications were scanty and they still got approved. For some, age could actually be a reason for them to have more documents than others. Many people on this forum are either in their thirties or fourties. And also the VOs know the countries they are dealing with. They know how much Nigerians scam and turn documents like magic. They need to know they are admitting genuine people. Many other factors i cant remember.

So if you have the opportunity of applying from another country, good for you.

[/b]And not to forget, as the secretary of the Rejoicing Association for PPR Recipients, we congraulate you on your PPR and pray Canada favors you. "TWO FINGERS UP" Ma fo!!![b]

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 3:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome honorable!!!

Only you can know if it relates or not.

An Automobile Engineer is different from an Automobile Dealer

One has a Mechanical Engineering perspective while the other has a Business Management

If you have work experience in Automobile Engineering, you can go for that mentioned PG. Cert program at Fanshawe College

Due to your Study Gap, there is a progression if you go for a PG.Cert program you have work experience in, you would be able to convince a Visa Officer on your SOP why you are going for such program.

You might likely not be able to convince a Visa Officer on your SOP why you are going for a PG.Cert Program related to what you studied 11 years ago, cos a Visa Officer can easily assume your knowledge about that kind of program would have become obsolete. That's no progression.

PG. Cert has no age limit

Good morning & Good Luck!!!

Hello brother, I need am advise from you. After my one year Pg cert program at fanshawe college, I would be going for another one year program. But I need a program under the skill level of 0 A,B

My undergraduate program is information and communication technology, with 2-2

Fanshewe program is software and information systems testing with co-op.

Apart from the pgwp, I need a career progression course of 1 year. To b able to apply for pr Or what do you think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nana3287: 4:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Please guys I need your advice. I applied for my study permit while pregnant and it has been approved. The challenge now is that I have given birth and I would like to travel with my child. Do I apply for a study permit for him? Ircc said my application has been concluded so I can’t add him to it, I will need a separate application for him. I will do my first semester starting September online so that I can process his application. Please kindly advice me on how to go about this. My son is 3 months old. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 5:22am On Aug 24, 2021
Bertram87:

Thank you Ketima I have attached the 2nd page with another page that has the ‘request for medical exam’ which actually appeared twice in the note….

@shupy, @mudiwest, @ lekiboboe, @frankrobn @makano, @justmellow and @everybody…….I am waiting for your inputs. Thank you.

Your assessment note and eligibility status remains empty. However, I think it's all looking good. There might have been an intent to request for medical exam but you did it upfront, and for that reason, you never actually got the medical request.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Iphiegrace:
Coincidentally @EmeeNaka and I got correspondence this Friday and refusal on Sunday, we both submitted on the 30th of April, with same refusal reasons, obviously same visa officer.

Now tell me why I should not be mad, you put everyone in a box and issue same refusal reason, I feel cheated, robbed and unjustly treated honestly.

This is more painful than I thought, actually woke up again to cry it’s 2:20am. cry

Any suggestion on how to tackle this will really help...

I'm rooting for you. Please contact justmellow and/or frankrobbn.. I believe they will assist you as they've had lots of testimonies on similar rejection cases.

Your words touched me...
If you don't mind, contact me. I'm willing to pay for the charges of whosoever (justmellow/frankrobbn) you have chosen to assist u in your reapplication. This is my little way of support

In all you do, please don't give up

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Midex88(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Good day house, am about to start the study route to Canada...
Please I need the step by step procedures and to also know if its possible to go with my wife and kid. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2021
So after 6 months and 5 days my wait finally ended with a PPR.

I got the correspondence letter yesterday and wanted to rush to post it only to see people getting correspondence letters and still getting refused. So I calmed down to see the final decision.

I got the mail exactly 6:22 am and I froze. It came with mixed feelings because my school has withdraw me from the program and my tuition deposit of $2000 cad forfeited. It would have been refunded if I got refused.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akanoa: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Chipo14:

I got the correspondence letter yesterday and wanted to rush to post it only to see people getting correspondence letters and still getting refused. So I calmed down to see the final decision.

I got the mail exactly 6:22 am and I froze. It came with mixed feelings because my school has withdraw me from the program and my tuition deposit of $2000 cad forfeited. It would have been refunded if I got refused.
Congratulations �. You can reach out to the school maybe they can work out something for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Chipo14:

You mean you got ppr today but your study has been withdraw??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Chipo14:

Please reach out to the school’s admission officer of your Program.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2021
JosephYemsol:

I'm rooting for you. Please contact justmellow and/or frankrobbn.. I believe they will assist you as they've had lots of testimonies on similar rejection cases.

Your words touched me...
If you don't mind, contact me. I'm willing to pay for the charges of whosoever (justmellow/frankrobbn) you have chosen to assist u in your reapplication. This is my little way of support

In all you do, please don't give up
Yes sir !! That’s the spirit, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Chipo14:

Congratulations on your ppr.....I believe something might be worked out for you, reach your school and tell them of your approval, that it just dropped and that you already made some deposits whereas your candidacy was withdrawn by them while you were waiting for IRCC decision.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Yes. I can apply again though. I was meant to resume in May but deferred to September cos of IRCC delay and got a deadline of August 6 to complete tuition which I didn't meet as I was unsure of my application status.

KellyKk:

You mean you got ppr today but your study has been withdraw??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2021
I exhausted all possible options with them and the only ground I will get a refund is a refusal from IRCC. To be honest I had almost given up on my application and have started researching UK options.

Akanoa:

Congratulations �. You can reach out to the school maybe they can work out something for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Chipo14:
Yes. I can apply again though. I was meant to resume in May but deferred to September cos of IRCC delay and got a deadline of August 6 to complete tuition which I didn't meet as I was unsure of my application status.

pls reapply for admission again and try to send emails to the school , attach you approval if necessary
All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Chipo14:

the email I mean is the school admission officer of your program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Time2soar1: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Chipo14:
I exhausted all possible options with them and the only ground I will get a refund is a refusal from IRCC. To be honest I had almost given up on my application and have started researching UK options.

Congratulations for your PPR. Reach out to them and let them know you just got your visa approved. We have seen similar case where the admission was re-instated after visa approval.

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.