Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (704637 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks Johnchan.
Johnchan2:

Congratulationssss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks Iffylove. Amen. He will surely do it. He's no respecter of persons.

Iffylove:
Congratulations.... God's name is highly praised... God that did it for you will so mine in Jesus name

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you. Amen.

Time2soar1:

Congratulations. Canada will favour you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations!!!
You deserve it.
Go and prosper
Presido95:
Hi guys, I've been visiting this page periodically but never really commented because I didn't really know a lot about the process. I must say I really appreciate everyone who contributes to this great forum.

I am a first time applicant. After almost 8 months, I finally got an original passport request today. I submitted my application in January. Got a request for NSE but didn't do NSE cause I had no plan to do IELTS. I didn't send any reason to them though. My MBA program did not require an English test too.

Would be sending my passport to Abuja this week. Is there anything I should be getting ready for now e.g. Medicals. See what my application looks like now.

I wish everyone who is expecting a response a favorable outcome.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you. I had to go online to see sample templates so I can know how to draft it. I didn't have an idea how it looks like, now I know.
I didn't submit any consent letter, the reason they have requested for it. I will be sending it to them later today.

mercy445:
Congratulations to you!!! Please what does the Parent Autorization look like? Did you submit any letter from your hubby with your application stating he is aware and consent to you trqvelling wt her?

I will appreciate your response PLEASE. thanks
May 5th applicant

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by pinkgems(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please guys does anyone know how to get official transcript sent to university of Toronto from Uniport. Any idea of the cost? And a contact to help. I really appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
mamatee2:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah!
Jehovah Jireh has done it for me.
My PPR just dropped. BVL dropped some hours before.
I applied with my daughter. Her Eligibility Review started early this morning.
I also just got a request letter for authorization letter from my spouse for her to travel with me. I will send to them that shortly.

Indeed what God cannot do does not exist!
I am over the moon right now.
Thank you everyone for all that you do on this platform.
Will be back later with my timeline.

#May3 applicant

Congrats it will go round

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Y3mi11: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hi everyone.
Good news ��. After applying twice for study permit. It’s finally a success!!!!

Application submitted: May 9
Biometrics: August 25 2020 ( last year application)
Medical request: July 22
Correspondence letter: August 20
Passport request: August 10
Passport sent to vfs: August 22

But I need your help with information about Covid-19 vaccinations. Please does anyone know where I can get Johnson and Johnson vaccine either in Lagos or Abuja?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amen. Thank you

Gentledaf:

Congrats it will go round
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations! They took J & J to the remote areas. You can check with your village.

Y3mi11:
Hi everyone.

But I need your help with information about Covid-19 vaccinations. Please does anyone know where I can get Johnson and Johnson vaccine either in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gracehayford1: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations ��
RonkeDe:
Indeed, God is good and kind to me
First time applicant without NSE request

Application submitted: April 15
Biometrics: April 19
Upfront Medical: June 15
Correspondence letter: Aug 24
Passport request: Aug 24

Thanks so much for the numerous advice and support from everyone.

Conestoga college.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by badmanjo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amen broo....

Gentledaf:

PPR coming
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omiinii: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Na to dey book flight to Belgium remain now cry
brunosucre:

I applied from Belgium, my application was online and it went through their Paris office. To the guy who presumed I was in my 20’s, I am not. I also didn’t leave Nigeria at 16, I left when I was 28. for my masters here. I have a Nigerian passport and I am not a permanent resident here. Na student status I get.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizabeth36(f): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations... pray it goes round
5months and 15days
Mojiwealth:

Congratulations
I am 5month 3days still hoping
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
RonkeDe:

Conestoga college.
Congratulations Ronke
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
mamatee2:
My Timeline:

I applied for study permit with my daughter (13 years).

Application Submitted : May 3, 2021
Biometrics Updated: May 4, 2021 (Did Biometrics in 2016)
Background Check for Me: May 4, 2021
NSE Request: May 14, 2021
NSE Submitted: May 19, 2021 (My IELTS expired May 2020, but I submitted it with an explanation letter that I wouldn't be able to do the test within the time frame given and it was accepted, I guess. Submitted 3 MBS and 1 Normal Foreign Account Statement - all belonging to my sponsor. Also submitted my own Bank Statement).
Eligibility Review Started for Me: May 20, 2021
1st Ghost Update: May 21, 2021
Upfront Medical Done and Uploaded for my daughter and me: June 01, 2021 (Sent Webforms and Emails to Nairobi and Lagos Immigration email addresses - which I got from Nairaland)
Medical Passed for me and my daughter: June 7, 2021
2nd Ghost Update: June 8, 2021
3rd Ghost Update: June 9, 2021
Ordered GCMS: June 15, 2021
Sent Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: June 28, 2021
GCMS Notes Received : July 17, 2021
Sent a mail to enquire about the status of our applications (Note: I sent several emails and webforms at different times to inquire but I only got the usual generic response)
I also sent a mail to the MP of my school location, but he responded saying he must prioritize individuals residing in the riding and since I don't currently reside in the riding, I should submit any future inquiries to IRCC directly. In the future, once I become a resident he would be happy to assist me.
Received a Mail on July 23, 2021 that my application was under active review
Ghost Update: July 23, 2021
Aug 23, 2021 - Contemplating deferring my admission
BVL - Aug 24, 2021 - 3.13am
Parent Authorization to Travel (for my daughter) Aug 24, 2021, 5.58am
My PPR - Aug 24, 2021, 9.34am
Still waiting for my daughter's PPR which I believe will drop after sending the Authorization letter.

Thank you to everyone for all your contributions on this platform. May the Lord grant each and everyone's heart desires. As you water, so shall you be watered back in Jesus name.

And to God of completion who makes all things beautiful in his time, to Him alone be all the glory!
This journey is all by God's grace and his mercy for the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong.
I pray for everyone still waiting on God for their PPR, may the Lord bring it to fruition. Amen.
It shall end in praise for you all for WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!
Congratulations Mamatee

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
mankind5050:
Wow. may God reward your effort with a PPR[color=#006600][/color]
Ameen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by hajyy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mayordeb:
I just received a refusal mail today.
Submitted on May 2nd, a first time applicant

I was told some of my documents lacked authenticity.

Please what next can I do before reapplying because all my documents were genuine and I've also had a lot of trave history to the US, UK and Ireland.

What are this people feeling like sef!!!.....mtceeww
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nana3287: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
mercy445:
Congratulations to you!!! Please what does the Parent Autorization look like? Did you submit any letter from your hubby with your application stating he is aware and consent to you trqvelling wt her?

I will appreciate your response PLEASE. thanks
May 5th applicant

Big Congrats!!!!

When you included your daughter did you pay an extra 150 CAD to include her? my study permit has been approved but I gave birth a few months ago. I don’t know if I should apply for study permit for my 4 months old son

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Presido95:
Hi guys, I've been visiting this page periodically but never really commented because I didn't really know a lot about the process. I must say I really appreciate everyone who contributes to this great forum.

I am a first time applicant. After almost 8 months, I finally got an original passport request today. I submitted my application in January. Got a request for NSE but didn't do NSE cause I had no plan to do IELTS. I didn't send any reason to them though. My MBA program did not require an English test too.

Would be sending my passport to Abuja this week. Is there anything I should be getting ready for now e.g. Medicals. See what my application looks like now.

I wish everyone who is expecting a response a favorable outcome.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Y3mi11:
Hi everyone.

Congratulations

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bertram87: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
makano:
Hello Bertram87

Your application is in the right direction..

According to what I saw in your GCMS notes, a request was made for your Medicals, but they didn't send you a medical request because you have passed the upfront medicals you submitted to them..

And as we all know, 90% of applications that gets Medical request ends with an Approval...

As far you meet other requirements(which I wanna believe you will meet), then this is an approval..

Peace

Thank you so much for your input Makano, I appreciate it. I received my approval speedily in Jesus Name.

Almighty GOD will finish what HE has started. I will share my testimony in no time, y’all should wait for it and I know it will encourage a lot of people here.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Omiinii:
Na to dey book flight to Belgium remain now cry

Abi, make we use Belgium wash Naija sins away. What a flawed system!!! Reasons most decided to leave.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bertram87:

Thank you so much for your input Makano, I appreciate it. I received my approval speedily in Jesus Name.

Almighty GOD will finish what HE has started. I will share my testimony in no time, y’all should wait for it and I know it will encourage a lot of people here.

Amen to your prayers and remember to buy pizza for us here. I like the pepperoni type, jooooooorrr ooooo!!!!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dassypei: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations! The land will Favour you and your daughter

mamatee2:
My Timeline:

I applied for study permit with my daughter (13 years).

Application Submitted : May 3, 2021
Biometrics Updated: May 4, 2021 (Did Biometrics in 2016)
Background Check for Me: May 4, 2021
NSE Request: May 14, 2021
NSE Submitted: May 19, 2021 (My IELTS expired May 2020, but I submitted it with an explanation letter that I wouldn't be able to do the test within the time frame given and it was accepted, I guess. Submitted 3 MBS and 1 Normal Foreign Account Statement - all belonging to my sponsor. Also submitted my own Bank Statement).
Eligibility Review Started for Me: May 20, 2021
1st Ghost Update: May 21, 2021
Upfront Medical Done and Uploaded for my daughter and me: June 01, 2021 (Sent Webforms and Emails to Nairobi and Lagos Immigration email addresses - which I got from Nairaland)
Medical Passed for me and my daughter: June 7, 2021
2nd Ghost Update: June 8, 2021
3rd Ghost Update: June 9, 2021
Ordered GCMS: June 15, 2021
Sent Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: June 28, 2021
GCMS Notes Received : July 17, 2021
Sent a mail to enquire about the status of our applications (Note: I sent several emails and webforms at different times to inquire but I only got the usual generic response)
I also sent a mail to the MP of my school location, but he responded saying he must prioritize individuals residing in the riding and since I don't currently reside in the riding, I should submit any future inquiries to IRCC directly. In the future, once I become a resident he would be happy to assist me.
Received a Mail on July 23, 2021 that my application was under active review
Ghost Update: July 23, 2021
Aug 23, 2021 - Contemplating deferring my admission
BVL - Aug 24, 2021 - 3.13am
Parent Authorization to Travel (for my daughter) Aug 24, 2021, 5.58am
My PPR - Aug 24, 2021, 9.34am
Still waiting for my daughter's PPR which I believe will drop after sending the Authorization letter.

Thank you to everyone for all your contributions on this platform. May the Lord grant each and everyone's heart desires. As you water, so shall you be watered back in Jesus name.

And to God of completion who makes all things beautiful in his time, to Him alone be all the glory!
This journey is all by God's grace and his mercy for the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong.
I pray for everyone still waiting on God for their PPR, may the Lord bring it to fruition. Amen.
It shall end in praise for you all for WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks Benquip

Benquip:

Congratulations Mamatee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elixosodi(f): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bertram87:

Amen oo, I will share too. From your mouth to God's ears.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elixosodi(f): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
mamatee2:
Congratulations RonkeDe!

Congratulations!!!! I tap into this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yes, I paid extra 150 cad. So I paid a total of 300k for both our applications. You should apply for visitor's visa instead of study permit for him. He's not of school age.

Nana3287:

Big Congrats!!!!

When you included your daughter did you pay an extra 150 CAD to include her? my study permit has been approved but I gave birth a few months ago. I don’t know if I should apply for study permit for my 4 months old son

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
You are Welcome..

I patiently await your testimony...

Congrats in advance..

PEACE
Bertram87:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you. Amen.
Wishing you all the best too.

dassypei:
Congratulations! The land will Favour you and your daughter

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations!!!
RonkeDe:

Conestoga college.

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (676)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49