Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (692978 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akanoa: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tammy03:
Hello everyone
I have been trying to log in. Please, admin. I do not know what went wrong since 8.30am. Trying to share my son's PPR alert today.

I congratulate everyone that has received PPR . Also i pray that this joy will go round IJMN. All those expecti ng,keep on praying and be positive.
For those reapplying,do not give up.

My son's journey is a long one. About two years ago.i will share the full details later for people in this forum to gain .

#Two USA visa refuasals
#First Canada study permit refused with over six reasons. The annoying point is:you do not have enough money for transportation. I do think V.O did not go through the documents and SOP
#Second application :Received PPR for misrepresentation. We replied and was refused with one point:financial status and personal assets. I thank God he was not banned 5 to 10 years.
#Third application. PPR today.

Please be strong,if you have been refused. Be strong.
My son is 18years now. High School graduate. Admission at Lethbridge College,Alberta. To study Computer Information Tech. Two year with Co op.

Please, pardon my typo errors.
Sincere congratulations to you and your son sir.
Please can your son and I link up. I'm going to university of Lethbridge although still awaiting ppr for my second application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lovesarrow: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congrats everyone. My body is just sweeting me with all this Good news.. congrats to all the ppr recipients. It will happen for us soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by cyrielo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have a second class lower, can anyone please suggest a school to get a post-graduate diploma? For a computer science-related course. I have searched the internet with little success.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Iphiegrace:
Oh! my! God!
I’m in utter disbelief !!!!
Thank you so much, I’m still shaking reading your message. Someone just told me and I took the next availability bike to nairaland because it’s not April else I would have dismissed it as April fool.

God bless, protect and reward you immensely and may your pocket continually over flow with abundance.

You are the best Joseph and may you always find help when you need it.

Will reach out to either and let you know.

Kind Regards !

Thank you. God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Soleizzy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening house.pls can I use the "report a technical issue" section in my online application page to upload medical exam??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dakosta911: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
Soleizzy:
Good evening house.pls can I use the "report a technical issue" section in my online application page to upload medical exam??

Use webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dakosta911: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Enjay316:
I did my upfront medical since July 1st.I just submitted my application today as I just got my GIC certificate .so the answer is yes but note that medical validity last for just one year

How long did it take to get the gic certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Benquip:

Congratulations Mamatee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elixosodi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lovesarrow:
Congrats everyone. My body is just sweeting me with all this Good news.. congrats to all the ppr recipients. It will happen for us soon

I swear my body dey sweet me too. With the outpour of PPR, my hope just got rekindled.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations.

Did you apply for a written authorization letter for your daughter? If yes. How long did it take for the approval to come?

mamatee2:
My Timeline:

I applied for study permit with my daughter (13 years).

Application Submitted : May 3, 2021
Biometrics Updated: May 4, 2021 (Did Biometrics in 2016)
Background Check for Me: May 4, 2021
NSE Request: May 14, 2021
NSE Submitted: May 19, 2021 (My IELTS expired May 2020, but I submitted it with an explanation letter that I wouldn't be able to do the test within the time frame given and it was accepted, I guess. Submitted 3 MBS and 1 Normal Foreign Account Statement - all belonging to my sponsor. Also submitted my own Bank Statement).
Eligibility Review Started for Me: May 20, 2021
1st Ghost Update: May 21, 2021
Upfront Medical Done and Uploaded for my daughter and me: June 01, 2021 (Sent Webforms and Emails to Nairobi and Lagos Immigration email addresses - which I got from Nairaland)
Medical Passed for me and my daughter: June 7, 2021
2nd Ghost Update: June 8, 2021
3rd Ghost Update: June 9, 2021
Ordered GCMS: June 15, 2021
Sent Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: June 28, 2021
GCMS Notes Received : July 17, 2021
Sent a mail to enquire about the status of our applications (Note: I sent several emails and webforms at different times to inquire but I only got the usual generic response)
I also sent a mail to the MP of my school location, but he responded saying he must prioritize individuals residing in the riding and since I don't currently reside in the riding, I should submit any future inquiries to IRCC directly. In the future, once I become a resident he would be happy to assist me.
Received a Mail on July 23, 2021 that my application was under active review
Ghost Update: July 23, 2021
Aug 23, 2021 - Contemplating deferring my admission
BVL - Aug 24, 2021 - 3.13am
Parent Authorization to Travel (for my daughter) Aug 24, 2021, 5.58am
My PPR - Aug 24, 2021, 9.34am
Still waiting for my daughter's PPR which I believe will drop after sending the Authorization letter.

Thank you to everyone for all your contributions on this platform. May the Lord grant each and everyone's heart desires. As you water, so shall you be watered back in Jesus name.

And to God of completion who makes all things beautiful in his time, to Him alone be all the glory!
This journey is all by God's grace and his mercy for the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong.
I pray for everyone still waiting on God for their PPR, may the Lord bring it to fruition. Amen.
It shall end in praise for you all for WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Iphiegrace:
Oh! my! God!
I’m in utter disbelief !!!!
Thank you so much, I’m still shaking reading your message. Someone just told me and I took the next availability bike to nairaland because it’s not April else I would have dismissed it as April fool.

God bless, protect and reward you immensely and may your pocket continually over flow with abundance.

You are the best Joseph and may you always find help when you need it.

Will reach out to either and let you know.

Kind Regards !

Aaawwwwwnnnnn!!!!! Who go visit me bayi?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
I no know say giveaway dey here. Oya hit me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jeffdaniel(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hi guys, please we just uploaded a document as requested under supporting documents, but am not sure if the document was uploaded properly from what am seeing. I want to be sure before the expiration day given to us.

It says uploaded not submitted, then beneath it, you can see the attached docs

See the attached.

2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dear All,

Please I just got my PhD student Visa stamped and would like to ask some questions:

Please can I apply for my wife now to join me immediately?

How much proof of fund do I need as I got 40k Scholarship out of which 19k is tuition and 10k for my own feeding and I still got like 5k personal fund?

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you so much Dofrenzy grin.
I also want to rejoice and dance on your behalf very soon.
And so shall it be in Jesus name!

Dofrenzy:
Congrats mamatee. Dancing to onememma by mercy chinwo and chioma Jesus on your behalf. So happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Andir: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
jeffdaniel:
Hi guys, please we just uploaded a document as requested under supporting documents, but am not sure if the document was uploaded properly from what am seeing. I want to be sure before the expiration day given to us.

See the attached.

If you go down you would see a “NEXT” button click on it, that is to sign then submit by clicking the “transmission” button

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Use webform
Soleizzy:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations to your son. It finally ended in praise.

Tammy03:
Hello everyone
I have been trying to log in. Please, admin. I do not know what went wrong since 8.30am. Trying to share my son's PPR alert today.

I congratulate everyone that has received PPR . Also i pray that this joy will go round IJMN. All those expecti ng,keep on praying and be positive.
For those reapplying,do not give up.

My son's journey is a long one. About two years ago.i will share the full details later for people in this forum to gain .

#Two USA visa refuasals
#First Canada study permit refused with over six reasons. The annoying point is:you do not have enough money for transportation. I do think V.O did not go through the documents and SOP
#Second application :Received PPR for misrepresentation. We replied and was refused with one point:financial status and personal assets. I thank God he was not banned 5 to 10 years.
#Third application. PPR today.

Please be strong,if you have been refused. Be strong.
My son is 18years now. High School graduate. Admission at Lethbridge College,Alberta. To study Computer Information Tech. Two year with Co op.

Please, pardon my typo errors.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
No, I didn't.
I just got a letter from IRCC that my husband should send a letter of consent/authorization to allow my daughter travel with me.

nifnifemi:

Congratulations.

Did you apply for a written authorization letter for your daughter? If yes. How long did it take for the approval to come?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jeffdaniel(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Andir:

If you go down you would see a “NEXT” button click on it, that is to sign then submit by clicking the “transmission” button

Thanks, It's been submitted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Malone122:
Honorable abeg is it possible to actually go for upfront medicals without submitting my application ??
Or I have to have submitted my application before going for upfront medical
Cause I wanted to do it and submit all at once
I think so but not too sure cos Some members on this platform have claimed that they went for upfront medicals before submitting their visa application. Await response from others on this.

But the bolded is what most applicants do which I am also familiar with.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olasubomy: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
jeffdaniel:
Hi guys, please, we just uploaded a document as requested under supporting documents, but am not sure if the document was uploaded properly from what am seeing. I want to be sure before the expiration day given to us.

See the attached.

Hi Jeff,

You need to transmit the documents to IRCC electronically.

Remember the process you took when you initially submitted your application, and you clicked next to make payment and signed electronically with your name before submitting your application. You would need to follow that same process to transmit it to IRCC. The only difference here is that you are not making any payment.

Once you do that, the status on your additional document section on your GC key would change to acknowledge receipt of your document.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Quenmoly: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome

You can also consider a PG.Cert in PUBLIC RELATIONS, cos it has some similarities with your Public Administration HND degree

See the link below for

PG.Cert in PUBLIC RELATIONS programs and the COLLEGES OFFERING THEM

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/399#103890193

Pls is there schools that accept OND results because my HND results won’t be available before next yr September... so I want to know if I can use my OND and apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Emmasonic4me: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
And someone sued IRCC for their delay in taking decision on their Permanent Residence Application...lol

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/08/canadian-court-rules-ircc-took-too-long-to-process-immigration-application-0818963.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Malone122:
Honorable abeg is it possible to actually go for upfront medicals without submitting my application ??
Or I have to have submitted my application before going for upfront medical
Cause I wanted to do it and submit all at once
It may be possible but I’d not advise you to do that, Do not complicate your Application, Submit your application before going for the Upfront medical, However let’s wait for the Gurus input.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jeffdaniel(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
olasubomy:

Hi Jeff,

You need to transmit the documents to IRCC electronically.

Remember the process you took when you initially submitted your application, and you clicked next to make payment and signed electronically with your name before submitting your application. You would need to follow that same process to transmit it to IRCC. The only difference here is that you are not making any payment.

Once you do that, the status on your additional document section on your GC key would change to acknowledge receipt of your document.

All the best.

Thank you, it's for my niece. It's been submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
In addition to the IMM forms, below are the documents I submitted; for those asking.
I already dropped my timeline.

My Documents
SOP (6 pages)
LOA
Payment Receipt (First Semester)
International Passport Data Page and Visa Stamps
Marriage Certificate
Affidavit of Adjustment of Name
My Statement of Account
My Fixed Deposit Letter
My Shares Certificate
My Passport Photograph
My University Certificate and
My Professional Certification
My Resume
Letter of Introduction from my previous employer (I'm currently self-employed)
My First Daughter's International Passpot Data Page and Birth Certificate
My First Daughter's Study Permit (Currently In Canada studying)
My Second Daughter's Birth Certificate
NYSC Discharge Certificate
1 year Transaction Report for my personal business
Certification of Incorporation for our business
Memorandum and Articles of Association of our business
Letter introducing me as a partner in our business
Family Pictures

My Daughter's Documents (Acompanying Me)
International Passport Data Page and Visa Stamps
Her Birth Certificate
Digital Photo
Letter of Introduction from her school
Her School Report Sheets (Last 2 terms before application)

My Sponsor's (Hubby) Documents
Sponsor's letter of Employment
Sponsorship lettter from sponsor
Sponsor's International Passport Data Page and Visas stamps
Sponsor's Payslips
Sponsor's Resume
Sponsor's Introduction Letter from Employer
Sponsor's Statements of Account (3 MBS and 1 Foreign Account)
Sponsor's Property C of O with Picture of the property
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)

Thank you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Eplisa: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please, good evening..
I'll like to know if there's any WhatsApp group chat
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
There isn’t any .
Eplisa:
Please, good evening..
I'll like to know if there's any WhatsApp group chat
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
mankind5050:
Wow. may God reward your effort with a PPR[color=#006600][/color]
Your story is just like mine ,I did first semester and wrote exams but I am not making payments for second semester till I get a decision, I applied since October last year and I have called everyone and emailed all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amicableoga:

Keeping it simple is the best. I don't know why people upload other documents like transcript, waec where they suppose upload only admission letter.

We are really overdoing it.
Honestly you are correct
Nigeria’s are overdoing a lot and it makes us look desperate
Which is bad for us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.