Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685807 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Guys pls we are heading to OBALANDE to go for biometrics. How do we go from there. Pls is urgent as we are heading to OBALANDE now. We don't live in lagos. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Guyyss!!!!!!! Its has happened oo!!!! God!! I am shaking.

Ppr!!! With this joy can I go to work? Before I dash person my phone.

Time line ( I have been jotting this down cus, On God I really expected to get this )

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Completed biometric -march 9
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
1st Ghost update - march 17
2nd - march 30
Medical passed - April 12
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

(Yes I was jobless, so checking my application was full time job)

Then radio silence, I sent a couple of mails and got the usual response, May 1, I got my first Job, this help me divert my attention from the dely.

Yesterday someone posted they got ppr with my same timeline and I knew omo!! March applications are getting reviewed already. Decided to wake early to refresh and viola! 2 mails.

I wish to share my application package cus I really put in mush effort, Alot of documents and I really arranged well me self know.

Shoutout:

Special shout out to Guru Frankroben he read my SOP, and made comments, I effected the changes based on his comments and when I read the sop again, me self sabi say I it must click ( he is always busy, so you must disturb him grin like you will disturb ircc)
Also, shout out to lekibobo; great guy!! My first contact, gave my SOP a face.

Big shout out to Deomanuel; this guy is a brother! Help me like he owed me. Sent series of VNs, calls, and was ever ready to help. (Unfortunately I cant get hold of him for like a month now) he isn’t here and his whatsapp hasn’t be online sad

Special thanks big special thanks to those who their pprs got delayed and still shared their GCMS here to allow us see reasons and thanks to those that brought solutions to tackle them. It helped alot.

Lastly special thanks to dommakavelli for your SOP guideline, saved the screenshot since last year!

Below are the documents I submitted for my client info
Congratulations man

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Abidob:
Can you shed more light please

Processed an admission to University of Manitoba for someone. Secured admission...the individual paid over a 100k for visa...then over 200k separately for biometrics. He also lied a lot and refused to release the login details for GCKey. Then asked the individual to pay over a 100k for login details. The person in question was later denied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2021
May 15, I submitted without IELTS (only MBS) and I'm yet to get request for NSE

may99:

May 11. You?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Ishola049:
Good day House,
Please I have a sister that got admission for fall 2021 just 3days ago, but I want to defer d admission to January 2022 because of d time lapse for the visa processing, she is undergraduate that was given admission for diploma her mother will be her sponsor and she is just 18yrs of age.
Please what are d documents needed to start d process of her visa application.
D guru in d House kindly help with necessary informations and documents needed to start d application.

More Ppr coming this month by God Grace!!!!!!!

Take a look at the first page of this thread. Some gurus did a detailed list of documents required for study permit application.

All my best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Ketima:
Guys pls we are heading to OBALANDE to go for biometrics. How do we go from there. Pls is urgent as we are heading to OBALANDE now. We don't live in lagos. Thanks

From Obalende, take a bus to Lekki/Ajah. Alight at Ikate busstop. Then cross to the other side. Walk in and ask those bike men to direct you to vfs global or manor hall. A 2 minutes walk.

It will end in praises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Olaa123:

From Obalende, take a bus to Lekki/Ajah. Alight at Ikate busstop. Then cross to the other side. Walk in and ask those bike men to direct you to vfs global or manor hall. A 2 minutes walk.

It will end in praises

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations brother
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Time line ( I have been jotting this down cus, On God I really expected to get this )

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Then radio silence, I sent a couple of mails and got the usual response, May 1, I got my first Job, this help me divert my attention from the dely.

Yesterday someone posted they got ppr with my same timeline and I knew omo!! March applications are getting reviewed already. Decided to wake early to refresh and viola! 2 mails.

I wish to share my application package cus I really put in mush effort, Alot of documents and I really arranged well me self know.

Shoutout:

Special shout out to Guru Frankroben he read my SOP, and made comments, I effected the changes based on his comments and when I read the sop again, me self sabi say I it must click ( he is always busy, so you must disturb him grin like you will disturb ircc)

Big shout out to Deomanuel; this guy is a brother! Help me like he owed me. Sent series of VNs, calls, and was ever ready to help. (Unfortunately I cant get hold of him for like a month now) he isn’t here and his whatsapp hasn’t be online sad

Special thanks big special thanks to those who their pprs got delayed and still shared their GCMS here to allow us see reasons and thanks to those that brought solutions to tackle them. It helped alot.

Lastly special thanks to dommakavelli for your SOP guideline, saved the screenshot since last year!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

It has reached March ooo.

Haaa!!!

Congratulations to you!!! God has done it!

The wait has paid off. Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ayindesegun10(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2021
NEYOT88:
Okay, please send a mail

Please can I get a sample of your SOP? And is your diploma a normal diploma or Post Graduate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mobi22: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Congratulations!!!
March applicants are y’all ready!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fejiromich: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Big congratulations.... I cannot wait for my own oh

Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ruthbella(f): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2021
fejiromich:
Big congratulations.... I cannot wait for my own oh

Congratulations. Thank God it ended in praise.

Are there November and December applicants that are yet to get a final decision from VO?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Big congratulations to you! Thank you for the list of documents too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Sapte(f): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2021
He is a big scammer. Let me not open is chapter but whenever you hear the namr woko travels run run and run. He was the reason for my refusal last year and uptill date he hasnt informed me that I was refused.
Olaa123:

Processed an admission to University of Manitoba for someone. Secured admission...the individual paid over a 100k for visa...then over 200k separately for biometrics. He also lied a lot and refused to release the login details for GCKey. Then asked the individual to pay over a 100k for login details. The person in question was later denied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Wow very detailed application! congratulations!

You mentioned something that I thought is so true....those who share their gcms notes, refusals, delays, "not good stuff" and of course everyone who tries to offers a solution.....you guys are helping so many people by doing that. God bless you all.

By the way, I hope Deomanuel is doing okay? I always hear nice things about him..whereever you are, stay encouraged and don't give up.

Finally, let's continue to uplift one another, this is not a place to quarrel. We argue and disagree to "agree". At the end of the day, we all just want a better life. Cheers grin and congratulations again..this is the most detailed application I have ever seen grin

Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fidelium7(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please can anyone recommend schools in Canada that accept NABTEB for masters programs?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations!! Hopefully ore PPRs to come from March

Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olabisi6438(f): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2021
why do I have to ask a question plenty times before I am replied....

please ooooooooooooooppppp

my sponsor isn't related to me but he is ready to pay the tuition deposit cause my school has 50%;refund policy

please help how do I show ties

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dupsydooo: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning house......... I have read and read and yet still not giving up
I have reached my conclusion
I'm not giving up, even with the positive vibes here I am still not giving up

Lemme make it short

I studied history and international studies and graduated 2015 with a 3rd class

I'm 32yers
Now I taught of having another bachelor degree in fashion design although I have 11years experience in fashion and I can easily give my portfolio.

Or
Would you think going for postgraduate in history will be helpful because I checked some schools and they started asking for portfolios, research and even volunteer work in my field line which I don't even have any........

Please where do I belong, where do I start from
How do I go about it
At least I'm tired of procrastinating, the time is now.........

Please with your experience advice me
And even with school options

Bec have watched YouTube tire, google sef.......

God will perfect all that concerns us as we do so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2021
hey! I think couple of people answered you already.

Try to get the person to pay the tuition, maybe also get you a GIC in your name, attach photos e.t.c . Look at it this way, IRCC doesn't even believe those who their parents are sponsoring them...so you basically have to really prove a lot for them to believe you.

Tuition payment, GIC, notarized letter of support, pictures are some things I can suggest..

olabisi6438:

my sponsor isn't related to me but he is ready to pay the tuition deposit cause my school has 50%;refund policy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2021
fredickleo:
I meant Second class lower but with a CGPA of 3.2

and I was talking about second class lower
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2021
So many people have told you what to do yet you keep asking .

Hmmm

olabisi6438:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Residentourist: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2021
We are o!!! Started typing my timeline already grin
It will most definitely end in praise

Mobi22:

Congratulations!!!
March applicants are y’all ready!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Residentourist: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Residentourist: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations @backcheck @NEYOT88 @Esmeob

May you find favor in Canada and may you always have reasons to celebrate.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OLUWABORI2000: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Congratulations bro Canada will favour you IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by happachris: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
My sponsor are my parents. my dad is a level 17 officer with a bank statement of over 10mil presently. I submitted his employment letter, payslip for 6months, ID Card, my admission letter, payment slip.

What do I have to bring into this new application submission?

I didn't submit anything regarding my personal assets and financial status. although I mentioned in my SOP I did worked as a physiotherapist. I have paid school fees. Started class and did a test on may 29.

I got refused on 31.

So how will moving money into my account not proof suspicious?

JustMellow:

Hello Happachris,

You may want to give more information on the officer's concern ground; documents submitted, budget & financial commitment toward your study, sponsor, your employment and economic establishment, etc. This will allow people to have some clarity to share their helping suggestions with you.

However, in my take, I think you should reapply immediately even without the notes (, but this should be your final decision). Tackle the main reason coupled with home ties (economic).

Pay for your tuition (if it hasn't been done), include BS/MBS (personal) and payslip (if applicable), change sponsor (if applicable), open a GIC (if applicable), and round up with a good letter.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by drhammed: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Fully-funded PhD Position at Texas A&M University, USA

Suitable for students with background (&interest) in Biogeography, Statistics, Ecology, Biology, GIS, and Spatial Modeling.

You'll work with Prof Daru.

Please Apply

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1402188789389406210?s=21

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teeprecious: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Congratssssss.
I am next in line for this good tidings.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmeob: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Please who has a link to the consent form required to submit passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.