Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685860 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Guyyss!!!!!!! Its has happened oo!!!! God!! I am shaking.

Ppr!!! With this joy can I go to work? Before I dash person my phone.

Time line ( I have been jotting this down cus, On God I really expected to get this )

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Completed biometric -march 9
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
1st Ghost update - march 17
2nd - march 30
Medical passed - April 12
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

(Yes I was jobless, so checking my application was full time job)

Then radio silence, I sent a couple of mails and got the usual response, May 1, I got my first Job, this help me divert my attention from the dely.

Yesterday someone posted they got ppr with my same timeline and I knew omo!! March applications are getting reviewed already. Decided to wake early to refresh and viola! 2 mails.

I wish to share my application package cus I really put in mush effort, Alot of documents and I really arranged well me self know.

Shoutout:

Special shout out to Guru Frankroben he read my SOP, and made comments, I effected the changes based on his comments and when I read the sop again, me self sabi say I it must click ( he is always busy, so you must disturb him grin like you will disturb ircc)
Also, shout out to lekibobo; great guy!! My first contact, gave my SOP a face.

Big shout out to Deomanuel; this guy is a brother! Help me like he owed me. Sent series of VNs, calls, and was ever ready to help. (Unfortunately I cant get hold of him for like a month now) he isn’t here and his whatsapp hasn’t be online sad

Special thanks big special thanks to those who their pprs got delayed and still shared their GCMS here to allow us see reasons and thanks to those that brought solutions to tackle them. It helped alot.

Lastly special thanks to dommakavelli for your SOP guideline, saved the screenshot since last year!

Below are the documents I submitted for my client info

Congratulations once again. I thought I was the only one that wrote my application timeline down pending when PPR drops ��. I tap into this testimony!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
God bless you more with sense , leave them selfmade gurus .

It will end in praise for all of us !

Rayraydray:
Don’t be always negative. Even mr anu has forgotten about the incident, but obviously you tryna chase clout! What mr anu is tryna say is all things are possible IN SHA ALLAH. you can’t just rule out something because you think the chances of getting it is slim! What If that’s the only category the applicant fits in? Try to be supportive. Even a person who got a good course and backed it up with a very good doc might end up being rejected! In everything God comes first. Please be supportive.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Alchemist01: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Hello Guys,

What do you think about getting a room in a basement apartment in Oshawa that is 40 mins away from Ontario Tech and cost $600 CAD per month?

I am a bit sceptical that the entire apartment is in a basement coupled with the fact that transportation will be an extra cost.

What do you guys think ? as I don't have much options when it comes to accomodation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations !!! May Canada favour you!!

Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Time line ( I have been jotting this down cus, On God I really expected to get this )

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Then radio silence, I sent a couple of mails and got the usual response, May 1, I got my first Job, this help me divert my attention from the dely.

Yesterday someone posted they got ppr with my same timeline and I knew omo!! March applications are getting reviewed already. Decided to wake early to refresh and viola! 2 mails.

I wish to share my application package cus I really put in mush effort, Alot of documents and I really arranged well me self know.

Shoutout:

Special shout out to Guru Frankroben he read my SOP, and made comments, I effected the changes based on his comments and when I read the sop again, me self sabi say I it must click ( he is always busy, so you must disturb him grin like you will disturb ircc)

Big shout out to Deomanuel; this guy is a brother! Help me like he owed me. Sent series of VNs, calls, and was ever ready to help. (Unfortunately I cant get hold of him for like a month now) he isn’t here and his whatsapp hasn’t be online sad

Special thanks big special thanks to those who their pprs got delayed and still shared their GCMS here to allow us see reasons and thanks to those that brought solutions to tackle them. It helped alot.

Lastly special thanks to dommakavelli for your SOP guideline, saved the screenshot since last year!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Big Congratulations Honorable on the good news!!!!

Go ye and do great exploits in Canny!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Leyemoshood: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
NEYOT88:
This is God's grace for me and my family
Here is my timeline
Application submitted with upfront Medical- 25th Jan
Medical updated to pass - 28th Jan
Note: I applied with my family
Ordered Gcms on 8th April
Gcms arrived on 7th May, I saw the concerns raised and I addressed them immediately.
Got a response that our file is in China.
Send another email and I got a mail that file is now in Nairobi.
Yesterday, I wrote another mail to Nairobi
To the Glory of God PPR dropped for all of us this morning.
My wife is the principal applicant
I apply for OWP
Our child a visitor visa.
This is just the Grace of God
2 years Diploma program at NBCC.

Congrats on your PPR, did you apply normally or this was NSE application? If NSE, did the Primary Applicant and spouse write IELTS or it was just the Primary Applicant?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Esmeob:
Please who has a link to the consent form required to submit passport?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by anike2011: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Good Morning @NEYOT88. Congrats on this rare good news. Can you share the steps and documents you used for the family visa application processing then what$how you addressed the concerns of the VO.
NEYOT88:
This is God's grace for me and my family
Here is my timeline
Application submitted with upfront Medical- 25th Jan
Medical updated to pass - 28th Jan
Note: I applied with my family
Ordered Gcms on 8th April
Gcms arrived on 7th May, I saw the concerns raised and I addressed them immediately.
Got a response that our file is in China.
Send another email and I got a mail that file is now in Nairobi.
Yesterday, I wrote another mail to Nairobi
To the Glory of God PPR dropped for all of us this morning.
My wife is the principal applicant
I apply for OWP
Our child a visitor visa.
This is just the Grace of God
2 years Diploma program at NBCC.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thompsonpet(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Congratulations dear. May the land of Canada favor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmeob: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2021
He said required for NSE not school admission, Ielts is a requirement for NSE route except one can write a letter asking for a waiver due to time constraints as some persons here have done

Oviebright:
it’s optional and besides Nigeria is among the countries exempted from English requirements as it is a English speaking country.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by freshStarz: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2021
My cgpa is 3.39/5. An agent is saying I'd need to do a Pgd program before a graduate program proper because of my cgpa. Please guys, is he right?
Or are there schools that can accept me with such cgpa into a graduate program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2021
freshStarz:
My cgpa is 3.39/5. An agent is saying I'd need to do a Pgd program before a graduate program proper because of my cgpa. Please guys, is he right?
Or are there schools that can accept me with such cgpa into a graduate program.
most would say go for Pgd. I have seen 3.0 get into MSc. Bro seriously u need to do a deep research about this. The issue is that it might take long before u get into a master's program. Just check if you meet the program's requirements.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2021
dupsydooo:
Good morning house......... I have read and read and yet still not giving up
I have reached my conclusion
I'm not giving up, even with the positive vibes here I am still not giving up

Lemme make it short

I studied history and international studies and graduated 2015 with a 3rd class

I'm 32yers
Now I taught of having another bachelor degree in fashion design although I have 11years experience in fashion and I can easily give my portfolio.

Or
Would you think going for postgraduate in history will be helpful because I checked some schools and they started asking for portfolios, research and even volunteer work in my field line which I don't even have any........

Please where do I belong, where do I start from
How do I go about it
At least I'm tired of procrastinating, the time is now.........

Please with your experience advice me
And even with school options

Bec have watched YouTube tire, google sef.......

God will perfect all that concerns us as we do so
Age wise - a B.SC is not advisable

You can't go for an History & International PG program due to your 6-years education gap in that field.

Your Best Shot is this,

With your 11-years in the Fashion Industry, you can go for a PG. Cert in a Fashion related field, but you need to get some very important supporting documents for your admission e.g Canadian Style Resume (detailing your 11-years Work Experience in the Fashion Industry - Summary, Area of Expertise, where you have worked as a Fashion Designer), Cover Letter for Admission, Fashion Award of recognition (if any) etc.

Google the following POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS IN FASHION & COLLEGES OFFERING THEM and go through their Admission requirements, course outlines etc. thoroughly

- Fashion Management and Promotions
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto, ONTARIO

- International Fashion Management
George Brown College, Toronto, ONTARIO

- Sustainable Fashion Production

Note: If interested, apply for the 2022 intake

Since you would be going for a Program you have Work Experience in ,but no Academic Background (as an International Relations graduate), take your time & read the content in the link below (Very Important)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Await more inputs from the gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shawn55ng: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2021
EmeeNaka:
wow! You have applied for Visa right?
yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2021
That’s not bad in my opinion. You will probably get more answers if you post this in immigration group.

Alchemist01:
Hello Guys,

What do you think about getting a room in a basement apartment in Oshawa that is 40 mins away from Ontario Tech and cost $600 CAD per month?

I am a bit sceptical that the entire apartment is in a basement coupled with the fact that transportation will be an extra cost.

What do you guys think ? as I don't have much options when it comes to accomodation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lamideyy: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning guys
I hope you all are doing great
[/b]PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP
so I emailed DeoEmmanuel as you all know him on nairaland on the 20th of last month to see if he was doing fine.
I noticed he had not been online for some weeks so I decided to reach out.
And this is a screenshot of the email he sent
So I messaged him this morning as well to tell him about the person that just got PPR that made good remarks about him
A screenshot of our chat is below
[b]
HE DEFINITELY MISSES YOU ALL
[/b] NAIRALANDERS CAN WE HELP HIM GET A NEW PHONE PLEASE
[b]
HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER IS
Name: David Emmanuel
First Bank
Any amount could go a long way
Thank you all for you time
One love Fam!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Esmeob:
Please who has a link to the consent form required to submit passport?
VFS consent form (PDF , 68KB)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Download the above form and fill only the 2nd Page

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Hi bro , 40mins sounds like a long journey to school .. Have you searched other accommodation sites to expand your options ? You should get closer houses on Kijiji or Facebook marketplace based on your budget.

Alchemist01:
Hello Guys,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lamideyy: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Please let’s not forget DEOEMMANUEL has been greatly helpful to many of us
[b]ANY AMOUNT COULD GO A LONG WAY
REALLY!
ANY AMOUNT
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Hello, sorry for the delay. I personally know someone who was rejected and one of the things that was mentioned on the gcms note is that she did not provide any proof of income or personal funds. She is sponsored by her parent. Albeit this was not the final reason for rejection but the fact that they mentioned is something. I would suggest you include your payslips and bank accounts statement even if you are sponsored. Your sponsor can also transfer funds to your account and you can mention this on your LOE.

I have a question for you. Did you email them through out the waiting period and what was their response?Did your status change online as well? Again, sorry for the delay..brighter days are ahead. Just address the financial stuff very well.

M
happachris:
My sponsor are my parents. my dad is a level 17 officer with a bank statement of over 10mil presently. I submitted his employment letter, payslip for 6months, ID Card, my admission letter, payment slip.

What do I have to bring into this new application submission?

I didn't submit anything regarding my personal assets and financial status. although I mentioned in my SOP I did worked as a physiotherapist. I have paid school fees. Started class and did a test on may 29.

I got refused on 31.

So how will moving money into my account not proof suspicious?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ekeson45(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning fam,
Please I seriously need some info about this agency
“SkyNed consults “
According to them they help in admission processing with school application fee 100 cad at the rate 405.
I will appreciate any feedback
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Awww that’s nice of you! Good to hear from him
Lamideyy:
Good morning guys
I hope you all are doing great
[/b]PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP
so I emailed DeoEmmanuel as you all know him on nairaland on the 20th of last month to see if he was doing fine.
I noticed he had not been online for some weeks so I decided to reach out.
And this is a screenshot of the email he sent
So I messaged him this morning as well to tell him about the person that just got PPR that made good remarks about him
A screenshot of our chat is below
[b]
HE DEFINITELY MISSES YOU ALL
[/b] NAIRALANDERS CAN WE HELP HIM GET A NEW PHONE PLEASE
[b]
HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER IS
Name: David Emmanuel
First Bank
Any amount could go a long way
Thank you all for you time
One love Fam!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dupsydooo: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Age wise - a B.SC is not advisable

You can't go for an History & International PG program due to your 6-years education gap in that field.

Your Best Shot is this,

With your 11-years in the Fashion Industry, you can go for a PG. Cert in a Fashion related field, but you need to get some very important supporting documents for your admission e.g Canadian Style Resume (detailing your 11-years Work Experience in the Fashion Industry - Summary, Area of Expertise, where you have worked as a Fashion Designer), Cover Letter for Admission, Fashion Award of recognition (if any) etc.

Google the following POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS IN FASHION & COLLEGES OFFERING THEM and go through their Admission requirements, course outlines etc. thoroughly

- Fashion Management and Promotions
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto, ONTARIO

- International Fashion Management

- Sustainable Fashion Production

Note: If interested, apply for the 2022 intake

Since you would be going for a Program you have Work Experience in ,but no Academic Background (as an International Relations graduate), take your time & read the content in the link below (Very Important)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Await more inputs from the gurus

God will bless you beyond expectations..... infact I am putting in for Richard robinson asap.......

But biko can you help me with canadian resumestyle

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
happachris:
My sponsor are my parents. my dad is a level 17 officer with a bank statement of over 10mil presently. I submitted his employment letter, payslip for 6months, ID Card, my admission letter, payment slip.

What do I have to bring into this new application submission?

I didn't submit anything regarding my personal assets and financial status. although I mentioned in my SOP I did worked as a physiotherapist. I have paid school fees. Started class and did a test on may 29.

I got refused on 31.

So how will moving money into my account not proof suspicious?

Await your GCMS note before making any move.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Papapa1234: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Wetin concern me with if matter finish or not..I get right to drop comment anytime wey I see any post..you go carry cane come flog me..
atiteb4:
matter don die down, u bring ma up again.. we have noticed you.. anything else?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Papapa1234: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
What's my business with all this grammar wey you write so..I drop comment when I see post abi na you get this thread..if Mr anu like make e forget or no forget..e no concern me..I will drop comment when I see any post
Rayraydray:
Don’t be always negative. Even mr anu has forgotten about the incident, but obviously you tryna chase clout! What mr anu is tryna say is all things are possible IN SHA ALLAH. you can’t just rule out something because you think the chances of getting it is slim! What If that’s the only category the applicant fits in? Try to be supportive. Even a person who got a good course and backed it up with a very good doc might end up being rejected! In everything God comes first. Please be supportive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ekeson45(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
ekeson45:
Good morning fam,
Please I seriously need some info about this agency
“SkyNed consults “
According to them they help in admission processing with school application fee 100 cad at the rate 405.
I will appreciate any feedback
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Papapa1234: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations
Backcheck:
Longgg post alert!!

Submitted - march 6
Biometric - march 7
Background - march 9
Eligibility -march 12
2nd - march 30
3rd - ghost April 19
4th - ghost April 20

June 3 - Requested GCMS

June 8 - PPR

Shoutout:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/download/12617929

Esmeob:

Thank you but for some reason, this one is not opening

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79