Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] (44691 Views)

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by SKYHIGHfx: 4:20pm On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
But on social media, shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition were sharing videos of him dancing in celebration of COAS's death.

I also understand some lost sheep have started registering disguised usernames on social media to spread hate so it will appear they are not alone in celebrating people's death.

Nobody get your time.... Every soul must taste death, both the people that cried and the people that celebrated... All must die..... I know u are a paid government agent.........so fk u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ivolt: 4:21pm On May 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Wasn't he dancing to Nairamarley's earlier yesterday morning shocked shocked shocked
Don't believe everything you read or watch.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 23, 2021
They grew up together.
iampeterben:

I nor trust this his tears oh! But at one point I feel it is sincere cos Attahiru was from his state, a son of the land.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by GUNITGuy: 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
Rest in a Peace Lt. General Atthahiru......I sympathize with you Mr. Governor ElRufai
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Vinnie2000(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
If we can ignore the hypocritical part of el-Rufai for a second, we will realize that we have a smart and gifted leader in him.

He's one of the most educated politicians of today's north. We need such people to take a bold step and fix this country.

However, my concern is that these northern leaders of Fulanis extraction are seemingly playing a script to take over the entire country.

Pls, don't Endorse El rufai for anything Leadership!!
Despite d so called intelligence, Hell-Boy is a dictator, ethnic champion and highly vindictive politician!!
He is worse Dan Buhari!! Should never b 50km close to Aso rock!! angry
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Fourteen90: 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
El rufai is a very good man
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by semyman: 4:23pm On May 23, 2021
chiiraq802:
na to Act Movie for fit this Midget.....

Kelvin Hart dey learn work for where Gov Hell-rufai dey for Acting grin
You are sick
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Ykc2(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
If we can ignore the hypocritical part of el-Rufai for a second, we will realize that we have a smart and gifted leader in him.

He's one of the most educated politicians of today's north. We need such people to take a bold step and fix this country.

However, my concern is that these northern leaders of Fulanis extraction are seemingly playing a script to take over the entire country.
na your family he go fix not nigeria, i will rather vote for a well known terrorist like shekau or al baghdadi than voting for a bigot like el rufai
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Sleekfun: 4:24pm On May 23, 2021
He use rob , I notice its rob tears .
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by AuroraB(f): 4:24pm On May 23, 2021
ivolt:

Don't believe everything you read or watch.
What do you believe He didn't dance or cry afterwards undecided
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ivolt: 4:26pm On May 23, 2021
AuroraB:
What do you believe He didn't dance or cry afterwards undecided
Video may be real but people are manipulating the dates.
The same people claimed 2 people parachuted out of the crashed jets using video from last year.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Abalado(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2021
Fake tears
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ruffDiamond: 4:28pm On May 23, 2021
This worthless piece of sH1t Lilliputian is a first class hypocrite.idiotic muntula in power undecided only in a sh1thole sha
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by wyqay: 4:29pm On May 23, 2021
God knows best
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by chaloskyx: 4:30pm On May 23, 2021
CROCODILE TRARS
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Yanky247: 4:30pm On May 23, 2021
Crocodile tears like say Dem no know wetin Happen
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2021
Oponu...he should b crying for himself instead
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by PussyKing(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by shawn55ng: 4:32pm On May 23, 2021
holyidol:
Ok, let he continue.

Please nairaland Admins, how can I bring a case for you people to post for me, one old man is molesting two small girls of below 15yrs in my neighborhood which I have confronted him and he says that nothing is wrong with it.

Please I need people that can direct me to the appropriate organization to lay my complain.

Call Lagos State govt number and report it
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by juman(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2021
Certainly its painful time for him and kaduna state.

He was the governor brother nah.
Brother in the sense of they were from the same state.

Most likely he was the one that lobbied for him to become chief of army staff.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by iampeterben(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2021
bunto:
They grew up together.
Thought as much!
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Kingrefreshed: 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/kaduna-governor-el-rufai-weeps-at-army-chief-attahirus-burial-photos/

The shortest devil around the world with his devilish chameleonic Nollywood Bollywood Hollywood crocodile cry

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Oppy2k2: 4:38pm On May 23, 2021
A tyrant

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by stanliwise(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2021
holyidol:
Ok, let he continue.

Please nairaland Admins, how can I bring a case for you people to post for me, one old man is molesting two small girls of below 15yrs in my neighborhood which I have confronted him and he says that nothing is wrong with it.

Please I need people that can direct me to the appropriate organization to lay my complain.
Are the girls his daughter?
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2021
stanliwise:

Are the girls his daughter?

No, the girls are another persons children, but we heard that he is the one who impregnate the mother of the girls to give birth to them. Now he is sleeping with the mother of those girls who is his girl friend and also sleeps with the daughters. Just because their father is not mentally OK.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 23, 2021
shawn55ng:

Call Lagos State govt number and report it
please am not in Lagos, this thing is happening in Anambra state.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by oglalasioux(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

However, my concern is that these northern leaders of Fulani extraction are seemingly playing a script to take over the entire country.

El Rufai and Emir Sanusi are two very smart Nigerians from the North I sincerely wish will rule this country.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by stieyven(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2021
chiiraq802:
na to Act Movie for fit this Midget.....

Kelvin Hart dey learn work for where Gov Hell-rufai dey for Acting grin
DO NOT label your fellow human being created in God's image and likeness "Midget."
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Goldpeny(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2021
Fake tears
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by AuroraB(f): 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
ivolt:

Video may be real but people are manipulating the dates.
The same people claimed 2 people parachuted out of the crashed jets using video from last year.
Okay smiley
I got you �
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by eedimo(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2021
My love for this man is undying.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ShaqFu: 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
That's the code, kiss ass until you get what you want, then you can show them who you really are. Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.