Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] (44887 Views)

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 23, 2021
stanliwise:

It means he could technically be sleeping with his daughters.
Well the first the you need to understand before reporting such case is that you must have enough witness. Better still will the girls be willing to cooperate and give adequate information?

Yes I have enough evidence, and the girls are willing to testify anywhere. In fact I confronted him with four men and only what he says is that he thanks God that we know that he is there father.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Ayotemide(f): 6:52pm On May 23, 2021
If in Lagos, report to Davey anonymously
holyidol:
Ok, let he continue.

Please nairaland Admins, how can I bring a case for you people to post for me, one old man is molesting two small girls of below 15yrs in my neighborhood which I have confronted him and he says that nothing is wrong with it.

Please I need people that can direct me to the appropriate organization to lay my complain.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by maybet081: 6:58pm On May 23, 2021
THE IDI AMIN OF THE NORTH CANOT CRY, JUST ACTING A SCRIPT.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ThePlugg(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2021
chiiraq802:
na to Act Movie for fit this Midget.....

Kelvin Hart dey learn work for where Gov Hell-rufai dey for Acting grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by bizzibodi(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2021
Can a wicked man cry?did he cried for d southern Kaduna xtians his Fulani brothers killed all those years,He is shedding dragon's tears.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2021
Being a lachrymose doesn't make a man any short of being a devil �.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Igbodicool(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
But on social media, shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition were sharing videos of him dancing in celebration of COAS's death.

I also understand some lost sheep have started registering disguised usernames on social media to spread hate so it will appear they are not alone in celebrating people's death.
Any day you die, hatred contributed 99.9% of what killed you.

Satan is learning bitterness from you.
Very hate-filled, disgusting thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by deadman100: 7:59pm On May 23, 2021
This one concern am nah����
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Comedian2019: 8:09pm On May 23, 2021
Whoever trusts a short devil.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by bizzibodi(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2021
They tears of a leprechaun.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by sharpwriter(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
This one is not just crocodile tears but Komodo Dragon tears...never seen such a deceptive character cheesy

Hahaha hahaha... The guy devilish pass Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by jubilee55f: 9:17pm On May 23, 2021
Was he crying or smiling. Nigeria's unofficial vice president. The next up coming super tyrant president after Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
If we can ignore the hypocritical part of el-Rufai for a second, we will realize that we have a smart and gifted leader in him.

He's one of the most educated politicians of today's north. We need such people to take a bold step and fix this country.

However, my concern is that these northern leaders of Fulani extraction are seemingly playing a script to take over the entire country.

First quality anybody you call a leader must have is empathy.

You people are already shopping for the next strongman after Buhari ehn? Una no dey ever learn.

32 years to go in the wilderness be that.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by pieces18: 10:24pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
If we can ignore the hypocritical part of el-Rufai for a second, we will realize that we have a smart and gifted leader in him.

He's one of the most educated politicians of today's north. We need such people to take a bold step and fix this country.

However, my concern is that these northern leaders of Fulani extraction are seemingly playing a script to take over the entire country. Pls pls I beg you, el rufai is not good in any way ooo, you need to see the decision he has caused in Kaduna, not to talk of bad policies. Everything he does is for his personal interest, pls forget social media propaganda ooo, that's why Kaduna people supported the last strike by NLC.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by pieces18: 10:25pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

However, my concern is that these northern leaders of Fulani extraction are seemingly playing a script to take over the entire country.

Pls pls I beg you, el rufai is not good in any way ooo, you need to see the decision he has caused in Kaduna, not to talk of bad policies. Everything he does is for his personal interest, pls forget social media propaganda ooo, that's why Kaduna people supported the last strike by NLC.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by CSTRR: 10:26pm On May 23, 2021
bunto:
Hate Governor El Rufai all you want, you can never deny that he is .......Hardworking, Deciplined, Loyal to his friends and above all one of the best and most sincere leaders Nigeria has.
Do you live in kaduna?
If you go to southern kaduna,will they say the same thing?
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by CSTRR: 10:29pm On May 23, 2021
El rufai had a Christian deputy from southern kaduna.

But because the people of southern kaduna didn't like him, he removed the deputy and ran with a muslim-muslim ticket in his second tenure, telling the Christian population in his state to go to hell.

Is that the kind of leader you think Nigeria needs?
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2021
Do devil cry?
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by rhames(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Education has not refined him but has made him a more dangerous person. He is a product of Harvard and that has been thrown in the wind for sure by this attitude.

1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by nurusystem(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2021
He was crying before is own time will come, every living soul shall test death
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by EagleSquare1(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2021
You got me really confused about where your opinion stands or what you believe in.
Well, I will take it that you really mean that el-Rufai can fix this country.

SmartPolician:

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by justmondris: 1:17pm On May 25, 2021
SmartPolician:

Well, I didn't mention wickedness; I was concerned about competence. That man knows his onions in the leadership circus.

As for the labour/government fracas, we need more of that to upturn some many moribund sectors in this country. We cannot continue to bloat the civil service with incompetent people and expect development and growth.

The people he sacked, are they incompetent people, do you expect a lot of competent people in the civil service when you have a very bad and outdated educational system and bad leaders who have smuggled incompetent people into top positions in the civil service?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.