Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] (44886 Views)

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by lastempero: 5:08pm On May 23, 2021
I don't have any problem with him crying but have never seen the midget cry even at the death of thousands of innocent people murdered in his domain not even the inncoent students that where massacred recently.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by WorldRichest: 5:11pm On May 23, 2021
chiiraq802:
na to Act Movie for fit this Midget.....

Kelvin Hart dey learn work for where Gov Hell-rufai dey for Acting grin

No it is not eye service. The three feet midget is actually very emotional and respectful, but that does not erase his wickedness. He is Lucifer's second born.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by theforemost: 5:11pm On May 23, 2021
Crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by nyabingi(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2021
Formidable

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by 12345baba(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2021
Backstabbing midget
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by stanliwise(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2021
holyidol:

No, the girls are another persons children, but we heard that he is the one who impregnate the mother of the girls to give birth to them. Now he is sleeping with the mother of those girls who is his girl friend and also sleeps with the daughters. Just because their father is not mentally OK.

It means he could technically be sleeping with his daughters.
Well the first the you need to understand before reporting such case is that you must have enough witness. Better still will the girls be willing to cooperate and give adequate information?
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Enculer: 5:27pm On May 23, 2021
Bloody Islamic terrorist crying over the loss of another Islamic jihadist.

Short demonic midget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Enculer: 5:28pm On May 23, 2021
The crying demonic midget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Kaymansion(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2021
Apart from animosity the sad news is very painful especially the COAS cry
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2021
Hell or el rufai
The last emperor of the fulani Nigeria in the unfortunate end of the country as a nation crying wolf of the geographical expression's eventual end.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Esales(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2021
holyidol:
Ok, let he continue.

Please nairaland Admins, how can I bring a case for you people to post for me, one old man is molesting two small girls of below 15yrs in my neighborhood which I have confronted him and he says that nothing is wrong with it.

Please I need people that can direct me to the appropriate organization to lay my complain.

Open a thread on it
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ofiko123(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2021
Tears will not literally bring the dead back to life so I don't see the point or the need for it.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by janetakan(f): 5:35pm On May 23, 2021
Crocodile tears
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Gerrard59(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
If we can ignore the hypocritical part of el-Rufai for a second, we will realize that we have a smart and gifted leader in him.

He's one of the most educated politicians of today's north. We need such people to take a bold step and fix this country.

However, my concern is that these northern leaders of Fulani extraction are seemingly playing a script to take over the entire country.

You're concerned about the Fulanisation of Nigeria yet you want an educated Fulani extremist to take over leadership reigns in the country?

@Topic: Bloody effing and heartless hypocrite. That's who elrufai is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Gerrard59(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2021
He has never cried or even attended the wake keep service of Dorathy who was slaughtered in captivity by his terrorists' friends or other victims of the ongoing genocide in Southern Kaduna but he thinks sensible people are going to be moved by this mumbo-jumbo tears of his?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by aloinet: 5:43pm On May 23, 2021
holyidol:
Ok, let he continue.

Please nairaland Admins, how can I bring a case for you people to post for me, one old man is molesting two small girls of below 15yrs in my neighborhood which I have confronted him and he says that nothing is wrong with it.

Please I need people that can direct me to the appropriate organization to lay my complain.

You can reach out to relevant NGOs using the links below with information regarding this incident. They help by providing free legal support, treatment, therapy for the girls etc. I hope those young girls find justice.

http://standtoendrape.org/report-abuse/

https://mirabelcentre.org/how-we-help/
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by IDEH42(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2021
Crocodile tears grin
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2021
This one no fit crygrin em even use facemask clean eye grin
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by opribo(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2021
Crocodile tears all over, you can even see it.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by femicyrus(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2021
Aseni bani daro

After retaliating the death of shekau for not using the instruments of government to protect the terrorist against iswap
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by opribo(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2021
What is the difference between bubu's so claimed WAEC certificate and that of warrant officers?
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by ABJ4Real(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2021
As if he has conscience. Master of deception.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by vertueptime: 6:07pm On May 23, 2021
Ili

baddosky1:
I thought they said Muslims don't cry over the dead undecided

Two surprising things have occured during the burial of Attahiru...

1. The use of casket which is very uncommon

2. The wife and now El-rufai crying during the burial which is not a usual occurrence among Muslim faithfuls
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Bakareniyi22(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
I believe almighty Allah will surely interfere in the country and also this country will surely overcome all These problems! Insh’Allah. Aamen

https://politicsnigeria.com/kaduna-governor-el-rufai-weeps-at-army-chief-attahirus-burial-photos/

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by saintrow1: 6:09pm On May 23, 2021
I just don't like that man
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2021
SLAP44:
Crocodile 

Patrick Yakowa

Boko commander

Kaduna airport 

If you are trying to make meanings of those words, no bi me send you o  grin

Professor Andrew Nok

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Hseffa: 6:15pm On May 23, 2021
holyidol:
Ok, let he continue.

Your holy-IDOL is dead??
Ask him or her now!
Funny kid.
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by MoIbrahim: 6:30pm On May 23, 2021
Na lie lie cry
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by TimmyTen(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2021
Give this man a role in Nollywood
Re: Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2021
Esales:

Open a thread on it

How can I open a thread for it please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.