Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:12 AM

General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge (55116 Views)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Choice22(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
Buhari is just a nepotism. May we never have a leader like jubril that preach about unity but never lead by example
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by ThatFairGuy: 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
angry
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Stalwert: 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
iampeterben:
How I wish PMB can shock us and give it to someone from the East? But Nah! It's gonna be another northerner.

You can wait for cownu for your surprises.

1 Like

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by PennywysCares(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Nikeruka(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
life goes on
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by slivertongue: 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
buhari knows who he wants
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by b3llo(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
We all know only a Northern Muslim can occupy that sit under PMB
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
It will be a capable man who will make a strong impact in this nation
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by RuddyFusion(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
And the Ben guy seems to be the most senior among the lot
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by saintdeby(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
I wonder who is currently leading the army since Attahiru had no deputy, buhari should have appointed an army chief since yesterday to avoid a state of anarchy in the army.
There can't be anarchy the CDS is there na to control the affair

1 Like

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by speaktome(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
Wetin I wan talk sef...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
hmmmmm...so someone from the east is even in top command of army, what a country

4 Likes

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by GorillaApp(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2021
iampeterben:
How I wish PMB can shock us and give it to someone from the East? But Nah! It's gonna be another northerner.
Lol. I will buy drink for everyone in my street if he does that grin

1 Like

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2021
iampeterben:

Na lie, no one will give COAS to the secessionists and children of disobedience, let them continue to take instructions from their facebook dilector, llamidi Cownu grin

2 Likes

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by patriotic007: 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
It doesn't make any difference
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Deborah98(f): 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
As usual we know the outcome already... Very anyhow country undecided

1 Like

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by ozusteve: 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
If Buhari is an intelligent man, he will appoint that Anambra man and u will see the restiveness in that area will subside because that will shock all the south easterners!!

1 Like

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by saphiere(f): 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

yes and I'm suspecting you.
You and your goons probably planned it in the hope that a woman will succeed him so you can achieve your feminist goals.
but alas, na male go still enter. grin grin grin
grin
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Kaykaydavid1919: 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
God pls let dis evil northerners break out of dis con3. D think they re d owner of dis con3. Tinubu u see d man u called a fool. D man u wanted to use. Can u now see dat u re d biggest fool from west. U think they will foolishly handover to u in 2023. Lol. Is not possible Mr Opolo eyes. APC evil party with evil leaders.

2 Likes

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by slivertongue: 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
Major General Ibrahim Manu Yusuf should be the man

modified.
I doubt this General will be selected cos the IGP is from Yobe. except the igp will be removed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Confirmedzombie: 5:04pm On May 23, 2021
It is the turn of the North to produce CAOS.
The North must complete there 12yrs tenure.

Aziza and Ihejiroka have both served the 12yrs tenure of the SE, SS,.

Any attempt to deny the North the position will be resisted.

Federal character must be applied

5 Likes

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Dhury: 5:04pm On May 23, 2021
iampeterben:
what's special appointing some one from east instead of someone with good qualifications or do you think you will satisfy a nation enemies with an appointment?

1 Like

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Sima04: 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
my prediction is this major General Ibrahim manu Yusuf from regular course 37. aside that general from anambra, he is thr most qualified to me. of course we know that GMB can never appoint a man from the south to lead the army
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
Just shortlist: How many Generals are from the North West or North East on the list?

Buhari's nepotism and cronyism will be the defining factor here
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by willybaby(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2021
Going through comments above I can't help but feel shame and disgust, in appointing a new COAS shouldn't the major factor be on capabilities who can solve our insecurity issues but all I see is tribalistic and nepostic comments, if Buhari appoints a chief from the north and insecurity pessist does d north benefit in anyway, likewise if he was to appoint from the south east or south west etc and insecurity persist does the region benefit...

Tribalism now make most think like animals, we claim to be Christians and Muslims serving the Almighty but even atheist who have no fear of the Divine cannot say some things we say, cannot post joyful comments celebrating the death of a man who died in service to his nation..
Disgusting lots...

3 Likes

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by somalianprince: 5:06pm On May 23, 2021
rottable:
Is it only northerners that are in this country??

A northerner was there before, another northerner left, another northerner is intending to take over.

It will be better if we rename this country THE NORTHERNER REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by ManuelZuka(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2021
those believing he will give it to igbo man is like saying arsenal will play champions league next season

1 Like

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by igboboy775: 5:07pm On May 23, 2021
You can see from the appraisal list that Major Gen Ahanotu has the most impressive resume, the man had the BH leader Yusuf captured along with his followers. But who are we kidding, we all how it will all end grin
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by lexy2014: 5:07pm On May 23, 2021
iampeterben:
[s][/s]
It can't go to a southerner in general terms. D top military hierarchy already has two southerners in d CDS and chief of airstaff. It's only natural that d vacant position be occupied by another northerner

5 Likes

Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by afamaustin(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2021
Is going to zamfara
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by WorldRichest: 5:08pm On May 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you're expecting Baba lifeless to appoint a new COAS from the SS, SW or SE, then you've to take 3 sachet of malaria drugs and 4 big Ragolis can of Agbó jedi-jedi.

I think Agbó jedi-jedi can do it for anyone that still believes anything positive can come out from the Lifeless One living inside the Rock..
Re: General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge by Donedeal1(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2021
Appoint a replacement already,

Such office should not be completely vacant

f
tóo long,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.