Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Please Support By Subscribing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Support By Subscribing (665 Views)

Please Support My Business / Please Support Us, We Need It – Patience Ozokwor Tells Nollywood Fans / Nairalanders Help Me By Subscribing To My Youtube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Support By Subscribing by cheechee1(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2021
Greetings everyone!

I created a niche on entertainment. To be honest guys, it has been quite difficult; especially with the new YouTube monetization policy which states that one must have at least '1000 subscribers or 4000 watch hours' before a channel can be monetized

I have been pushing for 2 good years now. And currently, I have gotten 673 subscribers; which means that I need 330 more before I can monetize my channel. It's not easy.

That's why I'm calling on all my Nairaland family to please show some love by subscribing to this YouTube channel. Subscription is FREE. And will only take just a few seconds of your time.

This is the link to the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/cheekahsuave1

God bless you all.

----
Re: Please Support By Subscribing by budaatum: 5:07pm On May 23, 2021
cheechee1:

Make i no lie, I no get mind to chook hand for bad thing as some of my friends have advised.

But you have lied! First you call your porrn a niche, which it clearly isn't, and do you seriously believe what you've chook your hand into is not a bad thing?

When a station calls you, is it not your youtube you use to show them what you do? And you seriously expect to be called back after seeing yours?

You are like one complaining you have fallen into a pit you yourself dug. Lift yourself first and then you yourself shall rise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgWUnuB6quc
Re: Please Support By Subscribing by MhizPeruzzi: 6:09pm On May 23, 2021
I feel for you bro. You're doing a great job. I'll subscribe to your channel NOW
Re: Please Support By Subscribing by cheechee1(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2021
MhizPeruzzi:
I feel for you bro. You're doing a great job. I'll subscribe to your channel NOW

Thank you so much. I appreciate this.

(1) (Reply)

# / I Have An Adolescent Male Boerboel Dog For Sale. / WATCH: Cardi B Sextape Has Finally Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.