Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) (86057 Views)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 7:21pm On May 23, 2021
Ibos ibos ibos ibos kiss
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 23, 2021
toyota na trash. see as door pan open like sardine can.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ThePlugg(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
He must be a rugged guy during his school days or a cultist.

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by babamoha(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2021
All will die but when and how is a big mystery.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by tit(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2021
End Times.
Time to leave Egypt
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ucee1212(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2021
McTobe:
He should be Prof Mrs Ikejiani Clarke’s Son to Okadigbo.
Yes he is Ikejiani Clark's Son. I quite know the family very well.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2021
markidoo:
Pharaoh's were wicked the held the Israelites captive for over 400 years, even after that go back to memory lane and get the jerk of how Toten ka mun and the other Pharaoh's ruled Egypt. I know it's a title but the holder of the title rules with a heart of stone

asin after all that guy explained you still stuck to your ignorance?? Geez!! Exodus 1:8 "then came another pharaoh who did not know Joseph". From that passage it's clear the Israelites didn't have issues with the previous Pharoah, meaning not all pharaohs were wicked or whatever you called them. Besides, was it not also a pharaoh that made Joseph a prime minister in Egypt?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by TripleAkutigi: 7:24pm On May 23, 2021
This Guy go wicked as dey name eim after Pharaoh
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Augla1: 7:26pm On May 23, 2021
Are you this jobless?
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ucee1212(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2021
HonNL:

TVC

The Okadigbos also lost Obinna in 2018.

It is a pity Pharaoh is gone. He read Political science at UNN. We were friends then when his mum was a minister of state FCT.

He is not Okadigbo,s first son as he have two elder brothers from same mum.

May his soul rest in Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Starcrest1: 7:29pm On May 23, 2021
Tapout:

asin after all that guy explained you still stuck to your ignorance?? Geez!! Exodus 1:8 "then came another pharaoh who did not know Joseph". From that passage it's clear the Israelites didn't have issues with the previous Pharoah, meaning not all pharaohs were wicked or whatever you called them. Besides was it not also a pharaoh that made Joseph a prime minister in Egypt?? undecided

That's to show you the kind of half-witted people we have in Nigeria. They will know only half of the story and feel they know all.

Like it wasn't a Pharaoh that made Joseph what he was who in turn brought the Israelites to Egypt.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by FiverrTutor(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2021
ucee1212:

Yes he is Ikejiani Clark's Son. I quite know the family very well.

What about Obinna Okadigbo who died two years ago, is she the mother of Obinna too?
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2021
I can imagine how this guy will feel Inside church if he is a Christian, when the pastor will say " Any pharaoh that will not let me go" ....... And the congregation realeases their chorus and prayers. Anyway may his soul rest in peace
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ucee1212(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2021
FiverrTutor:

What about Obinna Okadigbo who died two years ago, is she the mother of Obinna too?
Obinna was his step brother.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 7:39pm On May 23, 2021
This boy, can you address them at home in this manner
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by fergie001: 7:40pm On May 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Was that vehicle carrying explosives or what I'm seeing is still as a result of the Accident?
That's too Gross.
That VEHICLE is completely shattered.
Was he on 120 or 150km/hr on a Nigerian road...?

Not even in the US can one be allowed to ply on such speed despite their good and wide roads.
Speed limit remains at 65mph on Freeways.
RIP, Ogaaa cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

I think it is over-speeding.

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Focusmind: 7:40pm On May 23, 2021
I hope he wasn't on any substance. The father was known to be a substance taker before he died. Those on substance usually behaves erratically and are usually unstable. See how the car was cut to pieces. I don't know the joy people derive from over speeding in Nigeria of all places.

3 Likes

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2021
Euouae:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]
This guy sick sha....sorry take paracetamol...abi u go need money to buy panadol instead...oponu!
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 7:42pm On May 23, 2021
What if I tell you I knew this before, it's actually a title but that Pharaoh who is well known with it spoilt whatever good in the name. Just like someone answering Judas
whytediamond:

Pharaoh means Igwe, King, Oba.

It's a title ascribed to every King that has ruled ancient Egypt. Pharaoh is a good name.

Na only 1 Pharaoh for Moses time no gree hear word. So people now think all Pharaohs are bad.

What about the Pharaoh that prompted Joseph. Na bad man?
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Samdelzon(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2021
Saw the wreckage this morning ( around Kado- Life camp road just before the jayi- gwarimpa bridge) at about 7a.m. The FRSC towing truck was trying to tow away the wreck.
It was a very gory sight to behold. He crashed into a container off the road... I thought to myself that there was no way the driver would be alive after such a horrific crash.
RIP to the dead!
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Tillatalk: 7:44pm On May 23, 2021
The day he bought this car he will be so happy not knowing the same car will kill him one day .this life sef
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 7:45pm On May 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
So we have people answering Pharaoh angry

Pharaoh is an African title, nothing wrong with it. Some Africans answer European/American titles up and down and you are not complaining.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ptoall1000: 7:45pm On May 23, 2021
I read the story of Crossing the Red Sea some days ago... that name Pharaoh!!

RIP brother
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2021
I can imagine how this guy will feel Inside church if he is a Christian, when the pastor will say " Any pharaoh that will not let you go" ....... And the congregation realeases their chorus and prayers. Anyway may his soul rest in peace
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Cuterboy(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2021
daddytime:
Oh no....

Did a container or truck fall on the sedan?

This is a terrible sight to behold.

And this gentleman would have heard about and discussed the COAS death not knowing he'd be exiting the stage so soon himself.

Life is indeed ephemeral.
You weep over one in a day and the next day you yourself is gone...this is terrible!
The older generation has a hand in this angry

https://9jabeat.com/president-buhari-mourns-with-the-family-of-the-former-senate-president-chuba-okadigbo-over-the-death-of-their-son/
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by BigIyanga: 7:48pm On May 23, 2021
Kzinne:
Toyotas are never strong. Get a Benz. Too bad
Junk scientist .. how u take know? US Highway Safety Administration will crash-test all vehicles made/imported to the US. Germany, Japan etal have similar standrds.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Awoo88: 7:52pm On May 23, 2021
May his rest in peace. That car look like it ran under a trailer

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by georgeakins: 7:57pm On May 23, 2021
Vixlot:
RIP

IPOB stop rejoicing over the dead of others...everyone will die

You spoke my mind. Some of the people who wished Buhari dead have even died before him.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2021
inoki247:

Lol nothing strong if u like wear helmet and put on safety kit when driving mak the body b Bullet proof wen ur time don reach u will surely pick up the call...

Na him mak Burna talk say...

We must go when the most high call us

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by aioluwa: 8:00pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Kzinne post=101989515]Toyotas are never strong. Get a Benz. Too bad[/quote

Princess Diana died in a Benz
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Konquest: 8:00pm On May 23, 2021
HonNL:

TVC

The Okadigbos also lost Obinna in 2018.
Damn! That Toyota Camry just
crumpled literally right under the
trailer at high speed just like it
happened to the rapper Dagrin's car. Even airbags would not save anyone here.

Well, Pharoah Okadigbo has only discarded the physical body and is now existing on a higher state of vibration.

Condolences to his fam who will
feel the pain of his translation.
His mission in the physical world
is accomplished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.