Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) (86382 Views)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2021
smoking & drinking *naira marley voice*

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Rajosh(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
So we have people answering Pharaoh angry

MODIFIED.

I know Pharaoh is a title but the known king with it spoilt whatever is good in that name already.

To me, it's like answering Judas
Or jezebel or Lucifer
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2021
so saddening r.i.p
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2021
THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by olabukola: 2:41pm On May 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
So we have people answering Pharaoh angry

MODIFIED.

I know Pharaoh is a title but the known king with it spoilt whatever is good in that name already.

To me, it's like answering Judas
Or Buhari
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by gwama: 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
Pharaoh is not a name to give someone, is a title, can you give the name of President at your child, or minister?? cool
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 4:38pm On May 24, 2021
angry
olabukola:
Or Buhari

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Idiko1: 4:38pm On May 24, 2021
Nigeria is a piece of shit. Avoidable accident, such as the one that killed Okadigbo, could be controlled. I could bet my last cent the trailer did not have any safety lights. Certainly their was no brake light on the articulated lorry. if the trailer broke down, there should illuminating devices placed 30 to 40 feet from the rear of the trailer. In addition, speed and lack of attention from the deceased contributed to the deadly crash. What a country.

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 5:25pm On May 24, 2021
markidoo:
Why on earth will you name your child Pharaoh,, when you know how wicked Pharaoh was...

pharaoh is a title use by kings in egypt....so it is not a name.....
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Zenithpeak(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2021
remele2:
Rip, Bro,,,,, ur father was my best politician....

When you dnt agree with Chuba okadigbo, he will pull the senate seat and hit on ur head..

It was because of Chuba, the senate started using a permanent seat

The same man wey carry maze run go their village grin
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2021
Such a sad news.
AkumTemi:

Yes he is
He studied political science in UNN.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2021
I am sure you are craving for attention, so “Hi” I hope you feel better now, ok Good night
fortune1968:
who ask you ? Over Sabi .
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2021
May they be strengthened, especially his immediate family
ucee1212:

Yes he is Ikejiani Clark's Son. I quite know the family very well.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by AkumTemi: 10:46am On May 25, 2021
McTobe:
Such a sad news.

Very sad
You studied in UNN?
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2021
Nope but I have attended many conferences that Prof Mrs Ikejiani was a lead speaker and I am close to some academics that passed through her mentorship and they talk a great deal about her and her family life, also about , Obasigwe, Nnoli et al. Mostly I passed through the hands of UNN groomed Lecturers.
AkumTemi:

Very sad
You studied in UNN?
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by adabaraabdul: 1:05pm On May 25, 2021
Duru9:

Yes
I made a video of it self while I was driving by
wow...this is so sad. May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by adabaraabdul: 1:07pm On May 25, 2021
Idiko1:
Nigeria is a piece of shit. Avoidable accident, such as the one that killed Okadigbo, could be controlled. I could bet my last cent the trailer did not have any safety lights. Certainly their was no brake light on the articulated lorry. if the trailer broke down, there should illuminating devices placed 30 to 40 feet from the rear of the trailer. In addition, speed and lack of attention from the deceased contributed to the deadly crash. What a country.

Very true. We need to do alot as a country. This is definitely an avoidable death at least it seems so.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by benzene00: 6:03pm On May 25, 2021
NarcoPolo:
smoking & drinking *naira marley voice*
grin mumu boi
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 2:06am On May 26, 2021
Volkswagen90:
i think na paper dem dey use bulid Toyota self

Aaaaarghmed:
esp camry muscle.if you use hand hit am,e dey sound like bucket

RIP to the dead and may his soul rest in perfect peace.

Like someone mentioned above Mercedes Benz are more sturdy than Toyota's but I'll go one step further to say that for me Volvo's are my first choice as Swedish cars are built with safety in mind and someone once said that you will not see that many Volvo's involved in a write off accident. Volvo's are built with reinforcements all the way round.

Since my brother died in a similar car accident where his Toyota Avensis was written off and crushed from left to right all the way to the gear box in the UK some years ago, I have avoided Toyota's like a plague.

A lot of people don't realize that the bodies of the newer Toyota's are made of fibre glass which to me is not much stronger than plastic and offers little resistance to the extreme pressure that an accident brings unlike the cars of old where the bodies were made of iron.

Although when your time is up its up and you cannot prevent death from happening when your time is up. All you can do is try to avoid dying from avoidable causes.

Once again, RIP to the dead at least now he can rest from this rat race of a world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2021
Ilekokonit:

RIP to the dead and may his soul rest in perfect peace.

Like someone mentioned above Mercedes Benz are more sturdy than Toyota's but I'll go one step further to say that for me Volvo's are my first choice as Swedish cars are built with safety in mind and someone once said that you will not see that many Volvo's involved in a write off accident. Volvo's are built with reinforcements all the way round.

Since my brother died in a similar car accident where his Toyota Avensis was written off and crushed from left to right all the way to the gear box in the UK some years ago, I have avoided Toyota's like a plague.

A lot of people don't realize that the bodies of the newer Toyota's are made of fibre glass which to me is not much stronger than plastic and offers little resistance to the extreme pressure that an accident brings unlike the cars of old where the bodies were made of iron.

Although when your time is up its up and you cannot prevent death from happening when your time is up. All you can do is try to avoid dying from avoidable causes.

Once again, RIP to the dead at least now he can rest from this rat race of a world.
sorry about your broda,Volvo is a very very Sturdy car too.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Blaze72: 3:29pm On May 26, 2021
RIP Bros. May the Lord grant the Okadigbo family the fortitude to bear this loss. Those questioning why someone bears Pharaoh as a name should know that whatever name you bear, death must come when it shall.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 11:59pm On May 27, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
sorry about your broda,Volvo is a very very Sturdy car too.

Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.