Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) (86016 Views)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by alezzy13: 7:05pm On May 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Was that vehicle carrying explosives or what I'm seeing is still as a result of the Accident?
That's too Gross.
That VEHICLE is completely shattered.
Was he on 120 or 150km/hr on a Nigerian road...?

Not even in the US can one be allowed to ply on such speed despite their good and wide roads.
Speed limit remains at 65mph on Freeways.
RIP, Ogaaa cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

shocked

Wow. I wonder the same thing myself. I shudder to think how the body must have been like.

May he RIP sad

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Yankee101: 7:06pm On May 23, 2021
How will you name your child Pharoah?

For what particular reason?

2 Likes

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2021
He is not a young man, but nobody deserves to die like this.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2021
RIP pharaoh Okadigbo...
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Chrisceejay: 7:08pm On May 23, 2021
God have mercy i saw this car this morning i prayed that there will be no loss of life .RIP SIR

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by nwakibie3(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2021
McTobe:
He should be Prof Mrs Ikejiani Clarke’s Son to Okadigbo.

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by whytediamond(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2021
Euouae:
[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]

Oboy you well so?
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by emmancecute(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2021
Fatal accident, may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2021
Vixlot:
RIP

IPOB stop rejoicing over the dead of others...everyone will die
exactly. They were rejoicing over the death of the coas. No one is immune from death

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2021
daddytime:
Oh no....

Did a container or truck fall on the sedan?

This is a terrible sight to behold.

And this gentleman would have heard about and discussed the COAS death not knowing he'd be exiting the stage so soon himself.

Life is indeed ephemeral.

Exactly. No one should rejoice over the death of another.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 7:11pm On May 23, 2021
You make me remember �Chuba Okadigbo....the one that was impeached as Senate President....

His son is dead. May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by decub: 7:11pm On May 23, 2021
Kzinne:
Toyotas are never strong. Get a Benz. Too bad
That impact could have affected a Benz too.

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2021
He must be a rugged guy during his school days or a cultist.

ThatFairGuy:
So we have people answering Pharaoh angry

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Goditto(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2021
Painful, but how can a sensible Igbo man name his son Pharaoh.

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Allakent: 7:11pm On May 23, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2021
HonNL:

TVC

The Okadigbos also lost Obinna in 2018.
RIP to the Dead
I just had a close look, no AIr bags visible
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by walyx(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

PHARAOH is like KINGSHIP and not a specific name for a specific king.
It's a title bestowed on a human who assumes kingship in Egypt.
Meaning, you can have a Good Pharaoh today and a Terrible one Tomorrow.
Just like we keep having useless Nigerian Presidents. We are still hopeful of having a Good president someday.

Hope my explanation sank into your......?

well explained
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ruffDiamond: 7:13pm On May 23, 2021
Why the name Pharaoh na?anyway Pharaoh na name of king like king Tut(thankhamun) the boy king cool
Rip son of the great Oyi himself, obj nemesis as SP
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by MemoriesAndMe: 7:14pm On May 23, 2021
Kzinne:
Even Armour tank won't save anyone when its his time.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On May 23, 2021
Yikes that looks terrible
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by segun18(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2021
O what a loss! May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Emary(f): 7:15pm On May 23, 2021
This is so sad. I got to know him a little over 15yrs back. He was a very cultured well-mannered guy. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2021
markidoo:
Pharaoh's were wicked the held the Israelites captive for over 400 years, even after that go back to memory lane and get the jerk of how Toten ka mun and the other Pharaoh's ruled Egypt. I know it's a title but the holder of the title rules with a heart of stone

Don't be a dunce angry

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
slivertongue:
sad and painful. hope its not careless driving

The level of the damages suggest that.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Katier00(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
daddytime:
Oh no....

Did a container or truck fall on the sedan?

This is a terrible sight to behold.

And this gentleman would have heard about and discussed the COAS death not knowing he'd be exiting the stage so soon himself.

Life is indeed ephemeral.
just as we are discussing him now, no one knows the time
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ThePlugg(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
Naija what's the way forward na.... Na every day deaths?
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by adslipps: 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
Speed trills, but it kills
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
Kzinne:
It's what your money can afford, that's what you get.
Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by gaventa: 7:20pm On May 23, 2021
Your slave masters told you pharaoh oppressed Isrealites and you chose to believe them. You curse pharaoh forgetting that he is an AFrican like you. So disheartening.
seunsiju:
How Pharaoh no go die, Farao are meant to die and not peacefully

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by ThePlugg(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2021
markidoo:
Pharaoh's were wicked the held the Israelites captive for over 400 years, even after that go back to memory lane and get the jerk of how Toten ka mun and the other Pharaoh's ruled Egypt. I know it's a title but the holder of the title rules with a heart of stone

Get sense

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) by Augla1: 7:20pm On May 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Was that vehicle carrying explosives or what I'm seeing is still as a result of the Accident?
That's too Gross.
That VEHICLE is completely shattered.
Was he on 120 or 150km/hr on a Nigerian road...?

Not even in the US can one be allowed to ply on such speed despite their good and wide roads.
Speed limit remains at 65mph on Freeways.
RIP, Ogaaa cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Kai, Nigerians! When have we become this insensitive?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.