Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2102 Views)

Who Were Bola Tinubu's Father And Siblings, If Mother Was Abibat Mogaji? / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FrankAkowe: 9:53pm On May 28, 2021
West1side:
You have to be a mad for the effrontery to make this comment.

Why can't your father make similar post for Peter Obi Atiku Kalu n co and other criminals you worship.

Try to reason without showing bile.

It will help you.
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Awesome05: 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
FrankAkowe:
If I were Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

I will call a press conference as soon as possible, probably tomorrow, Monday 24th May, 2021.

I will thank God for the opportunity He has given me to serve Nigerians, especially Lagosians in various capacities including as a Senator and as Governor (May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007).

I will thank Lagosians and Nigerians for their support and goodwill; I will also thank those who are clamoring that I should contest for the Presidential election in 2023.

Then, I will announce that I have decided NOT to contest in that election.

I will assert that my reason is purely personal.

I will affirm my belief in one Nigeria and that I will be ready to continue to contribute my quota to the development of my political party and this country in any other way.

Once again I will thank Nigerians.

God bless you all.

Nice one.
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by UltimateSpice: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2021
grin

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BigBasher: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
It is difficult to place people. While Nigeria grapples with security and myriads of other challenges, is it who becomes the next President that should concern us?

Are we not to ensure that the country survive the challenges first?
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FairCritic(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrankAkowe:

I will call a press conference as soon as possible, probably tomorrow, Monday 24th May, 2021.

I will thank God for the opportunity He has given me to serve Nigerians, especially Lagosians in various capacities including as a Senator and as Governor (May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007).

I will thank Lagosians and Nigerians for their support and goodwill; I will also thank those who are clamoring that I should contest for the Presidential election in 2023.

I will affirm my belief in one Nigeria and that I will be ready to continue to contribute my quota to the development of my political party and this country in any other way.

God bless you all.

In all sincerity, there's no difference between Tinubu and the other politicians.

With the latest gruesome killings in Igangan, Oyo State, will he still keep mute?

Is that how to be the leader of the people?
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tonysunkan: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
FairCritic:

In all sincerity, there's no difference between Tinubu and the other politicians.

With the latest gruesome killings in Igangan, Oyo State, will he still keep mute?

Is that how to be the leader of the people?

We don't have leaders in Nigeria. What we have are rulers.
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tonysunkan: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
'Somebody cannot just sit in Lagos and dictate how APC affairs will be decided ...'. - Buhari.

I hope Tinubu has got the message.
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by UltimateSpice: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
FrankAkowe:

God bless you all.
YOU WERE ON POINT
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

I will thank God for the opportunity He has given me to serve Nigerians, especially Lagosians in various capacities including as a Senator and as Governor (May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007)?

Rather, let him call a press conference as soon as possible and apologize to Lagosians for severely milking them like dry panla fish and turning their youths into touts and roadside Agberos as Governor, ex governor and now, emperor of Lagos State.
Omo hiebow.... Ur father land no reach south west..... No be ur state he milk dry..... Abia is there, Anambra is there Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi is there..... Mind ur fxxking business..... Why are Yoruba scared of igbos like this? They keep attacking our leaders angry

1 Like

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bobowaja(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
UltimateSpice:
YOU WERE ON POINT
Replying yourself. This is a new madness cheesy
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FrankAkowe: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
FrankAkowe:

God bless you all.
If HE Bola Ahmed had done this simple thing, the national embarrassment of 'wee-weeing' on his body would not be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Dapo Abiodun Is Going Down Already / 10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics / Tinubu victory: Why Nigeria don't nullify presidential election, 2007 as example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.